• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Account deletion

perro547

Hello, Not only would I like this account banned/deleted, in accordance with GDPR "Right to be forgotten", Article 17. I hereby formally request you remove any and all details pertaining to myself or any data that might identify me as an individual. I would request that this is followed up and confirmed via email, using the currently registered e-mail address attached to this account. I do not wish to be found on google, facebook or other 'public' search engines or web-spaces via my personal information through this site. I have removed all details I can find within my control.

• I hereby give notice that I withdraw all consent for holding my personal data, including but not limited to; Name, Email, Address, CC information, IP address where;
    - it might by used to track my location and/or name
    -Where it could be used in combination with existing data to track my location and/or name
    -Where it could be used to connect with any email or any personal data.
  • I hereby give notice that I withdraw all consent for using my personal data in any respect, be it emails, offers, letters, post, advertisement, in any capacity. Excluding the requested emails in this request.
  • I hereby request all data is removed on both LIVE and BACKUP systems that may exist with evidence of the fact and e-mail confirmation of steps taken to ensure my data is removed and secure.
  • I hereby request any data you feel is not covered by GDPR Article 17 is notified and forwarded to myself via the registered email currently set on this account 03/15/2019 for review.

In accordance with GDPR policy, I request the above is carried out within 1 month of this request. If time restricts your from doing this forward evidence for this to the registered email address connected to this account.

Failure to acknowledge, respond or comply with these requests will result in escalation to a global legal data protection agency.

Best regards
    Perro547

perro547,

Alexis

Hello, Not only would I like this account banned/deleted, in accordance with GDPR "Right to be forgotten", Article 17. I hereby formally request you remove any and all details pertaining to myself or any data that might identify me as an individual. I would request that this is followed up and confirmed via email, using the currently registered e-mail address attached to this account. I do not wish to be found on google, facebook or other 'public' search engines or web-spaces via my personal information through this site. I have removed all details I can find within my control.

• I hereby give notice that I withdraw all consent for holding my personal data, including but not limited to; Name, Email, Address, CC information, IP address where;
    -Where it could be used in combination with existing data to track my location and/or name
  • I hereby give notice that I withdraw all consent for using my personal data in any respect, be it emails, offers, letters, post, advertisement, in any capacity. Excluding the requested emails in this request.
  • I hereby request all data is removed on both LIVE and BACKUP systems that may exist with evidence of the fact and e-mail confirmation of steps taken to ensure my data is removed and secure.
  • I hereby request any data you feel is not covered by GDPR Article 17 is notified and forwarded to myself via the registered email currently set on this account 03/15/2019 for review.

In accordance with GDPR policy, I request the above is carried out within 1 month of this request. If time restricts your from doing this forward evidence for this to the registered email address connected to this account.

Failure to acknowledge, respond or comply with these requests will result in escalation to a global legal data protection agency.

Best regards
    Perro547
Gosh, do you really feel such a need to be so God damn threatening? Remember that nobody forced you to sign up here and use this forum you did this of your own will and volition. Nobody has wronged you here and there moderators who run this site work extremely hard and bend over to keep the members happy.

You make it sound like you have been wrongly abused and frauded. Enjoy your travels, I can see you have contributed a great deal here over time.

Tranquility

I can't understand why this is in the Vaporization Discussion category. The OP probably should have moved it to the Ask FC section.

Because the threats are mere vapor?

I suspect @perro547 has read some site much like the anti-debt collector sites in the U.S. where there are model letters to be sent that demand all kinds of things as "verification" of the debt--even though the requirements of the statute (as determined by case law) are actually quite a bit less than the demand.

Edit:
If I were him, I'd worry a bit more about a Redditor who is using his name. If they can find his username here, they might mistake some of the posts there for his--just because of the username.

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Best regards
    Perro547

We do not delete accounts and in particular, we do not mass delete posts because of the holes they leave in threads. There is also the issue of quoted posts.

I have banned your account as requested. Since none of your personal information is exposed through FC, there is no further action required.

Tranquility

We do not delete accounts and in particular, we do not mass delete posts because of the holes they leave in threads. There is also the issue of quoted posts.

I have banned your account as requested. Since none of your personal information is exposed through FC, there is no further action required.

I think the key would be jurisdiction and not what is "exposed". While I don't think the GDPR regulations would apply here, if they did, the definitions at:

https://gdpr-info.eu/art-4-gdpr/

would apply to more data than just that which is exposed.

The jurisdictional issue would be at:

https://gdpr-info.eu/art-3-gdpr/

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

teabelly

I love this one..

"I hereby request any data you feel is not covered by GDPR Article 17 is notified and forwarded to myself via the registered email currently set on this account 03/15/2019 for review."

Sorry we deleted your freekin' email at your request..:D

Last edited:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Not much courage of conviction from the OP, I'd say. Did he finally realize other people can see what he posts, and the internet isn't a private journal ? Did he go back to combustion, and is suddenly ashamed that he ever vaped ? Did he become a Luddite , and wishes to make it retroactive? Become aware that when the invisibility potion wears off, that what he did while invisible remained ? Is he involved in Operation Varsity Blues, the college admissions scandal, and wants nothing else from a disreputable background to come out ? Is he aware that in a legal action, his posts will become public record under his real name, and draw more attention to him and what he's been up to ?
This Good People, is what regret looks like. Don't Let It Happen To You. Be Super Sure your opinion about that vape you are so enthusiastic about is an enduring one.
@perro547, that was, I know I won't get answers to my questions. I'm just glad you posted as a warning to others that also refuse to stand by their word, even when anonymous.

Tranquility

@perro547, that was, I know I won't get answers to my questions. I'm just glad you posted as a warning to others that also refuse to stand by their word, even when anonymous.

What do you get when you combine a joke with a rhetorical question?

For me, as long as I've fled CA before the Democrat pogroms begin, I'm not too worried about my posts here.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Best regards
    Perro547

You can "hereby" all you want. This is hilarious!

Something tells me that you're not very familiar with how the internets work.
Anything you put out there, may be there for good. It is what it is.

I'll give your ragequit a 3, out of a possible 10 rating. You were drastically short on angst though. A bit more of that in your performance might just garner another point or two.

(All jokes aside, you should really be messaging the admins, not the general public.)

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
:)) His request is actually a copy paste of a standart form. As a citizen of EU it is his right to demand this,no matter that this forum is based in the US. But first of all he has to address it with his real name.. The site adminsitration has the right ot refuse and he has the right to bring this up to court if he wants to tell the authorities that he was involved in such shameful forum... ,lol.
I am pretty sure he doesnt mean to threat anyone it is just the language of the law he is quoting that makes that impression.
I would advise him to not bother making that much noise for 5 posts he made 5 years ago..

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
:)) His request is actually a copy paste of a standart form. As a citizen of EU it is his right to demand this,no matter that this forum is based in the US. But first of all he has to address it with his real name.. The site adminsitration has the right ot refuse and he has the right to bring this up to court if he wants to tell the authorities that he was involved in such shameful forum... ,lol.
I am pretty sure he doesnt mean to threat anyone it is just the language of the law he is quoting that makes that impression.
I would advise him to not bother making that much noise for 5 posts he made 5 years ago..

Google the name Perro547 and you'll see that they're doing this on more than FC, it also appears that they're from California and not the EU.

Alexis

Google the name Perro547 and you'll see that they're doing this on more than FC, it also appears that they're from California and not the EU.
Haha this is getting more and more hilarious. Now he is internationally famous! Members all over the world are now suddenly interested in his business, identity and affairs.

Gonna have fun studying every bit of info I can find on this guy. Im interested now. Great way protect your identity- first step- draw attention to it left right and centre, draw in a spotlight and set the stage for ridicule. :doh:

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Haha this is getting more and more hilarius. Now he is internationally famous! Members all over the world are now suddenly interested in his business, identity and affairs.

Gonna have fun studying every bit of info I can find on this guy. Im interested now. Great way protect your identity- first step- draw attention to it left right and centre, draw in a spotlight and set the stage for ridicule. :doh:
What is going to be most hilarious of all is if he is truely an US citizen and expects this EUROPEAN law to work for him against a US based forum :))..
At lest he should bother into checking what are the local laws that apply in such case if any..

Top Bottom