ABV Tincture

Just trying to make my first batch of tincture , I used about 3g of ABV with about 1.5 oz of polar ice vodka left it in a jar overnight covered to avoid light and shook it up every time I was around . My question for those who have had success with this should I leave it longer before straining it and use or wait longer like some recipes say another 29 days ???

BcBud420,

Beezleb

From what I have read and experienced it does not need to be sit that long since it is already decarbolyxanated big word I know I spelled wrong since it was vaped.

I typically make it before going to do an errand or something and let it sit for at least a few hours to over night. Honestly I cannot tell the difference but the problem is the tincture is always different. I believe it is due to varying quality of abv.

I have had where some drops worked but typically it takes a 1/4 shot or more now.

The tincture is my favorite way of using the ABV but it is not for everyone but for me it is easy and I like the effects though they are not powerful or anything but work well in conjunction with more herb or drinking for me, on its own it is nothing special but I will take it hehe.

If you make please let us know your experience in the thread lo posted
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1564 so others may benefit from your experience. Be it good, bad or meh.

Good luck and happy vaping!

Beezleb,
Top Bottom