ABV & fish

Shadooz

Trying different recipes with abv, i get good taste with fish.
They just marry so well.

It's less potent than pouring abv into melting cheese, but for people who don't like taste it just become good.

I'm lazy, so i just put my abv on a slice of bread, then pour olive oil on it, and just add tuna or salmon (from can). And voila 🧑‍🍳

Have u done some fish recipe with ABV ?

Shadooz

⭐Revisited lemon basilic sauce⭐

-whole cream
-salt, blackpepper
-your abv dose (3 coffee spoon for me)
-a bit of basilic if u don't have to put too much abv

Let it warm up at least 15min, not boil !

Add lemon just before serving.

With it, i don't water cure my abv. It goes well with anykind of fish, salmon, sole, limande, tuna.... good with sushi too

On that, i disapear, i'm done with that dead forum,

voila !🎩

justcametomind

I just had my meal which included fish, vegetables and decarbed cannabis.
Lots of vegetables so it was really easy to mask any taste. My nutritionist advised me to avoid canned food and in particular fish, which I used to eat often. This is because it undergoes the process of pasteurization. It means it’s (over and over) boiled so the result is that canned fish is the poorest form of fish you can get in terms of included nutrients: fresh > frozen > canned, to the point that canned food is one step far from junk food.
I used to prefer canned food over frozen but it seems to be wrong.
Season 3 Broadcast GIF by The Simpsons

justcametomind,

Shadooz

the poorest form of fish you can get in terms of included nutrients
The poorest is still a eatable one.
When people won't live next to water...
But i would stay away from first low price ones

Smoked salmon is on my favorite for taste, especially with raw abv. But Still too much salt in it, nutritionaly.
Way of conservation had to evolve.
Here In europe, glass jar and oil, is still use a lot. That's how i get all my jar... with my local market olives, but i found tuna in it too..

I have to try with caviare now, which are mostly store in cans, but raw they are.

Shadooz,
Top Bottom