• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

NFC ABV Crystal Pie

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am an ABV fanatic.
I love to use it for a couple hundred recipes, tinctures, Butter, topical preparations and more.
I still love to make all of the above, with fresh flower, and I do so in profusion...
...But I never waste one drop of ABV.
Why:
Once you vape out the THC, there remains cannabinoids.
These cannabinoids, depending on how high you use temperature when vaping, give back what you have not used!
For example, if you vape and call it quits at 360º the herbal matter will be Golden.
At 390º it will be darker.
There is still THC left... and also CBDs and other Cannabinoids.
The last thing to go, temperature wise are the beneficial CBDs that we hear so much about.
Sometimes, it can be re-vaped (I recommend a Volcano for this.)
You can look at my signature to locate my views on ABV in total!
ABV is already decarboxylated, so it can be used straight up in any food.
Use a mortar and pestle to make it into a powder(dust) and add it direct to brownie mix (add an extra 2 Tablespoons of water if you used an ounce.. measure down on the extra water to what you used.)
This dust can be added to sauces, or in shakes, or gravies, you take it from there!
I will come back later and discuss Many applications, and I sure as "FC" would love reading your input in what I set forth...
..and your own views, recipes, salves, liniments etc.!

Morning Vaporists! Hope you are all as waked and baked as I am today. All of my recent testing and experimenting has left me with a nice sized pile of ABV.
I am happy that it is ABV time again here at home! I will give you a brief recipe that I will be starting on in a while, and will show you the results later on.
Todays recipe is called "ABV Crystal Pie". This is sort of a large cookie that I call a pie because I make it in a pie pan. Crystal, because when it is done you will see a sparkle layer across the surface of the cookie, of flat shiny crystals that develop from the evaporation that will take place in the stove during baking.
I begin with 12 grams of ABV (I was shy 2 grams from tradition... no biggy)
I begin with this jar.
photoon2011-07-27at07422.jpg
My 12 grams are in this jar covered with everclear (about $18 a liter).
I shook the jar heavily, and will be leaving it in the 113º Arizona sun for a couple of hours.
I will then pour the contents through a coffee filter and will squeeze it out well. I will NOT discard the weed.. it is good fiber, and very digestible, and is a part of this recipe.
I will place the alcohol in a large pyrex measuring cup, and sit that cup inside of a large pot of barely boiling water to evaporate (keep flame low.. everclear is 191 proof!)
In a mixing bowl... I will put:

*1/2 cup brown sugar
*1/8 cup of soft butter (1/4 of a bar)
I will mix this together, until blended and add
*1 egg
I will blend with spoon until even
I will then add:
*1/2 cup flower
*pinch baking powder
*pinch salt
*1 teaspoon cinnamon
*The wad of squeezed out ABV
Mix well.. It will be thick like cookie dough
*Pour on the everclear solution when it has reduced to 1/2 its volume.. and mix well.
It will now be a thinner mixture now.
Pour it into a pie pan.. regular or aluminum disposable.
Place in 350 oven for 18 minutes
It will be flat and very even due to the alcohol used. I will show you when this one is done!
photoon2011-07-27at11394.jpg

Top Bottom