About airistech herbva x 3...

Danylvine

Hi, I am newbie about this World about vape, by now I am trying to learn about it, first time I post on this forum, I am Sorry for my bad english, I speak in spanish...

I bought herbva x 3 From web store, I used for dry herbs From my own, and I think is good, when I started I just put some herb well grinded and smell good, trastes good, by the first session.

For the second and third sessión it just start to taste burn or not freshie, I used at 190c and its a good flavour, but as I told us, I am newbie, I dont know if I am doing good or wrong, but someone could tell me if its normal that herb a good one just last 3 sessions?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah when you are vaping herb, especially with a session conduction vape like I presume that is, you are going to cook out all the good flavors in the beginning of the session so what's left, especially if you turn the temperature up, is very poor tasting vapor (I tend to dump my bowls when they taste bad, but many like to get every bit out)

Danylvine

Yeah when you are vaping herb, especially with a session conduction vape like I presume that is, you are going to cook out all the good flavors in the beginning of the session so what's left, especially if you turn the temperature up, is very poor tasting vapor (I tend to dump my bowls when they taste bad, but many like to get every bit out)
Its good to know that man, another thing is about herb quality, but normally i usted my strains, best quality its that made by yourself, thank you.

Shit Snacks

Its good to know that man, another thing is about herb quality, but normally i usted my strains, best quality its that made by yourself, thank you.

Totally, and the other thing though is the vape itself. If you are comparing to smoking, of course what you have is going to bring out the flavors, but if you end up trying another vape at some point that uses more simple pure materials, particularly the on-demand convection vapes, you will be surprised how much more the flavor shines (aside from efficiency and power of hits)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Danylvine

Danylvine

Totally, and the other thing though is the vape itself. If you are comparing to smoking, of course what you have is going to bring out the flavors, but if you end up trying another vape at some point that uses more simple pure materials, particularly the on-demand convection vapes, you will be surprised how much more the flavor shines (aside from efficiency and power of hits)
Which one you recommend??

Danylvine,

Shit Snacks

Which one you recommend??

Too many!

Tinymight, TetraP80, Milaana, Splinter, MistVape, Firewood7, new Tafée Bowle, StickyBricks, log vapes and vapbong, to name the tippy top tier in my experience!

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

Okay, I will check every one of the to give a feedback thanks dude, happy NEW year

You too dude! And welcome to FC, this is a great place full of info on so many great vapes, but often leads to owning too many!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Danylvine

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Giveaway: 1 Brand New Airistech Herbva X Bubbler. Shipping to anywhere in the world is on me, so just send me a pm and it's yours for free.

fondoobious,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom