Ukera cartridges/pods

GratefulDread

Charlie Day Ok GIF

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
This constant stream of spam sucks, Ukera.

Just wait till all the other cart reps find out they can post their advertisements here….. :(

Might look like this long thread, Ukera is there…

Last edited:
RustyOldNail,
Reactions: florduh

ukera usa

Manufacturer
I’m confused I guess. There are a lot of consumer ready mesh ceramic coils already available. How does yours differ from let’s say Inokin, Nord, and Wotofo? I prefer 1.2 ohms quartz coils for distillates myself. Long life and flavor stays better longer IME.
Our mesh coil has been optimized to work with cannabis oils exclusively. You're right, mesh coils have existed in mods and vape devices designed for e-juice, but not so much for cannabis, at least not optimized for cannabis oil. We like quartz too, it just comes at a premium that clients often get turned off by.

ukera usa,

florduh

Brother, this is a forum made up mostly of cannabis consumers. Not extractors. I don't think b2b marketing is gonna be very effective here.

Just wait till all the other cart reps find out they can post their advertisements here….. :(

future4200 has lots of extractors selling filled carts in the legal, grey, and black markets. Makes sense to advertise there. Makes absolutely no sense to advertise here.

RustyOldNail

Brother, this is a forum made up mostly of cannabis consumers. Not extractors. I don't think b2b marketing is gonna be very effective here.

future4200 has lots of extractors selling filled carts in the legal, grey, and black markets. Makes sense to advertise there. Makes absolutely no sense to advertise here.

That was my point, thought the mods might get the clue, these type of advertisements don’t really belong on FC because they are only sold in huge bulk orders. Maybe there is a thread here for cart farmers….

ukera usa

Manufacturer

I actually agree with this sentiment. Im the guy from the mesh cart video and just got control of the account, so I'm making changes. Id much rather have discussions about vaping/ dabbing, and listen to what consumers want than doing b2b advertising.

florduh

I actually agree with this sentiment. Im the guy from the mesh cart video and just got control of the account, so I'm making changes. Id much rather have discussions about vaping/ dabbing, and listen to what consumers want than doing b2b advertising.

That's cool. I'm a cart fan myself. Fair warning... most people here are dry herb fans. There are a decent number of dabbers. But there doesn't seem to be a ton of cart/pod fans. I'd be happy to see more discussion on the topic. I just wouldn't expect to get many people placing wholesale cart orders.

ukera usa

Manufacturer
That's cool. I'm a cart fan myself. Fair warning... most people here are dry herb fans. There are a decent number of dabbers. But there doesn't seem to be a ton of cart/pod fans. I'd be happy to see more discussion on the topic. I just wouldn't expect to get many people placing wholesale cart orders.
whats your oil of choice? I like a nice LLR, flavor and head change are a big factor for me when vaping

ukera usa,

florduh

whats your oil of choice? I like a nice LLR, flavor and head change are a big factor for me when vaping

I try to stick to solventless. There's so much fuckery out there regarding what constitutes "live resin" these days. There are good brands with live resin carts. But you have to research the extractor first. Ursa in Cali is great.

I also can't believe how cheap live resin carts have gotten on the west coast. They might be worth getting just as an easy chaser to dry herb hits.

staircase slight of hand

Im the guy from the mesh cart video and just got control of the account, so I'm making changes. Id much rather have discussions about vaping/ dabbing, and listen to what consumers want than doing b2b advertising.

So, what’s discussion-worthy about your latest post? Still seems like badly targeted spam from where I’m standing.

ukera usa

Manufacturer
⏳ As Chinese New Year approaches, we're here to help you plan and prepare. Ensure a smooth transition through the holiday season by submitting your new and repeat orders before the specified cut-off date. Secure your inventory, avoid delays, and keep your business running seamlessly.

🌟 Don't wait until it's too late! Contact us now to discuss your orders and streamline your pre-CNY preparations.

Your Success is Our Priority! 🚀🧧

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyMw_U0MlfB/

#uKERA #OEM #ODM #CNYPrep #BusinessPlanning #NewOrders #CNYShipping

ukera usa,

RustyOldNail

Offer some FREE samples, NO STRINGS ATTACHED!!!
Then we will all be ready for the “holiday season”…. :)

RustyOldNail,
Top Bottom