• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ukera cartridges/pods

ukera usa

Manufacturer
uKERA USA is proud to announce A Innovative New Smart Cannabis Dosing Technology.đŸ„‡ 💎 ✹

Offering a new precise vaping experience with dosage control in the palm of your hands. Advanced circuitry and high quality components ensure a measured hit each time. The Future Of Vape Dosage Control is Here Today!💹

How It Works

1. Default factory setting is Unlimited Mode. 2 quick clicks will enter the device into Dosing Mode. The white LED will light up for 2s to indicate Dosing Mode is on.

2. While in Dosing Mode, no matter how long you puff, the device will only release a specified amount of vapor, then flash red 5 times and shut off.

3. Reset to start another dose.

#ukera #Jwei #dosing #technology #future #cannabis #quality #cannabisindustry #cannabiscommunity #cbdcartridges #cannabisvapepen #thc #liveresin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkcMY2FSqP3/

ukera usa,
Reactions: lazylathe

ukera usa

Manufacturer

Is Mesh Coil the Next Generation of Vape Cart Technology?​

The 510 Threaded Vape Cartridge has fast become a crucial part of the cannabis industry. Vape batteries are nearly universal, the carts are easy to use, easy to find, and work fast. But ask any regular vape cart smoker what their main complaint is and most will tell you that the quality of the hits deteriorates drastically from the start of the cart to the finish. The end just tastes plain bad.

This isn’t a new or unknown problem, it’s simply what happens when cannabis oil is heated and cooled repeatedly over the lifespan of the Regular Coil cart. The single wire reaches temperatures past the boiling points of many cannabinoids and terpenes in the oil. THC is the life of the party but to truly experience the entourage effect and get the most out of your cannabis oil, you want all that good stuff in there.

Here’s where the new Mesh Coil technology from uKERA USA comes into play. It may look familiar on the outside but it’s what’s on the inside that separates the Mesh Coil from the status quo. ”KERA USA Product Development Manager Kevin Morales discusses what makes the Mesh Coil so revolutionary.

Unlike a traditional single wire coil that gets very hot in one place, the mesh design has double the heating surface area which ensures heat is more evenly distributed. Evenly distributed heat is what leads to that full spectrum experience from start to finish.

blog-07-02.jpg
Difference in Design Between Regular Coil and Mesh Coil
blog-07-03.jpg
Regular Coil Versus Mesh Coil Heat Map
The heat map shows how the regular coil gets very hot in one spot while the Mesh Coil heats up evenly over a greater area. This results in better quality vaporization and consistent flavor from first hit to last. The days of dreading the oil at the end of a vape cart are over. Modern cannabis consumers expect quality and now they can enjoy full spectrum flavor from the first hit to the last puff.

blog-07-04.jpg

Contact a representative from ”KERA to learn more.

ukera usa,
Reactions: lazylathe

ukera usa

Manufacturer
Cannabis vape sales across the United States are on the rise, as the second largest category behind flower! It’s why uKERA has developed new vaporization technologies to revolutionize the cannabis vaping experience and help your brand stand out from the crowd.

While there are many vape options on the market, a number of problems come with them. A standard spring coil quickly overheats, burns through the wire, and creates hotspots that can destroy the integrity of your oil.

If you’ve vaped cannabis extracts with a regular coil before, you’ll be familiar with the typical burnt end taste that can ruin the whole vaping experience. And while this is a common experience among cannabis consumers, it doesn’t have to be.

We’ve created our uKERA cannabis vape devices with all new and improved features and at a similar price point as a regular coil. Here’s how we did it:

uKERA Ultra​

Our Ultra technology integrates a microporous ceramic wick and a precise-metal heating plate to ensure excellent flavor from your first puff to your last.

By using nano-scale adhesion with chemically covalent bonding, the heating element is securely attached to the ceramic structure for a more reliable and durable heating performance. Compared to regular coils, our uKERA Ultra coil shows better stability, even up to 500 puffs– double the lifespan of a regular coil!

Our heating element and ceramic wick have a melting point of above 1000°C and remain stable under all vaping conditions. In other words, you don’t have to worry about your vape failing or any heavy metals leaching into your product if you’ve left your vape out in the car.

We only use quality materials in our devices that strictly conform to regulatory requirements. The ceramic wick is made with food-grade silicate, and the heating plate uses materials commonly found in medical applications.

Although ceramic-based vaporization technology isn’t new, there’s a big difference in the quality of your vapor depending on its porosity levels, pore size, and overall pore distribution.

We’ve put years of research into optimizing ceramic vape technology to create a highly concentrated microporous ceramic structure. This allows the oil to flow and heat more evenly, producing better flavor and vapor production.

Our uKERA Ultra technology is all about power, efficiency, and a consistently enjoyable vaping experience.

uKERA NC​

The uKERA NC coil uses a stainless steel plate that covers 50% more heating surface than a regular coil. The plate is integrated into a porous ceramic structure to control oil intake and deliver consistent taste and vapor volume.

Its rich low-temperature heating surface allows for better flavor than a wire, and you can control the heating temperature to prevent dry-burning. We’ve used improved NiCr heating to prevent any heavy metals or harmful chemicals from leaching into the product when using our vapes.

We’ve also developed a unique airflow channel design in our NC Coil to prevent leakage or clogging, another common problem with cannabis vapes.

One of the greatest benefits of ceramic-based vape technology is that you can use the widest range of oil viscosities with our NC carts. We can control the ceramic porosity levels of the coil for ideal thermal conduction and compatibility with your vape extracts.

Our uKERA NC technology gives consumers a better and safer vaping experience without any risk to their health or valuable extracts.

uKERA Mesh-Coil​

Our uKERA mesh-coil ceramic atomizer takes vaping to another level with its improved flavor, vapor, and heating efficiency.

We’ve embedded a mesh heating element made from the highest-grade NiCr into a porous ceramic structure, which covers more heating surface and distributes heat more evenly than a wire.

The mesh-coil design allows for uniform heat distribution and reduces the risk of combustion or damaging oils when vaping. It also heats up faster than a regular coil and has a lower working temperature, even when used at a similar wattage.

Low vaping temperatures make all the difference for cannabis extracts, as most cannabinoids are destroyed at traditional vaping temperatures. We’ve set our vaping temperatures to the ideal range for cannabinoids and terpenes, operating at just 160°C (320°F) so you can experience the full effects of your cannabis extracts.

You also get the benefit of smoother and cooler vapor, and our uKERA MC devices have far lower power demands than other vapes.

Try out our uKERA vape devices today!​

All uKERA vape devices use patented heating technology to give your brand a competitive advantage. Our team is dedicated to researching and innovating vape technology to bring you a vaping experience as unique and complex as cannabis itself.

Instead of solely power and vapor volume, consumers want a discreet and portable way to enjoy cannabis and experience the full range of its effects. This means finding a vape that preserves all of the minor cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavinoids that come with it.

If you’re looking to grow your product line, we can help you find the right vape solution for your needs. Check out our Guide to the Different Types of Cannabis Vapes to learn more about the various benefits and features of cannabis vapes.

You can also reach out to our uKERA team today for a free consultation and sample kit of our high-end cannabis vapes!

ukera usa,

ukera usa

Manufacturer
:white_check_mark:
:gift:
Discover excellent 510 vape battery #vaultse for oil cartridges with uKERA USA . Offering superior battery life, adjustable voltage, safety features, and a warranty.

:star:
Premium cannabis vape battery
Standard 510 thread
Magnetic Connection
Type-C charging port
Pre-heating Function
Draw/Button Activated
Build-in LED Indicator
Available for customization

Tap
:heart:
if you like this design.

#ukera #ukerausa #ÎŒkera #ceramic #vapecommunity #vaporizer #cannabisoil #cannabislife #vapehardware #cannabisindustry #extracts #ODM #OEM #cannabis #cannabisnews #cannabiscommunity

ukera usa,

ukera usa

Manufacturer
Can Adults Figure Out How To Unlock the ”KERA Child Resistant Vape

ukera usa,

staircase slight of hand

So you’re tacitly encouraging people to leave vapes accessible to children? I don’t think that’s really a look that you should be going for. “Not accessible to children” should mean exactly that, which this kind of “child resistance” obviously isn’t. If you wouldn’t be ok with leaving a “child resistant” gun accessible to minors, you shouldn’t be ok with this either.

staircase slight of hand,
  • Haha
Reactions: Haze Mister

Adobewan

So you’re tacitly encouraging people to leave vapes accessible to children? I don’t think that’s really a look that you should be going for. “Not accessible to children” should mean exactly that, which this kind of “child resistance” obviously isn’t. If you wouldn’t be ok with leaving a “child resistant” gun accessible to minors, you shouldn’t be ok with this either.
Did we watch the same video?
I didn't see encouragement to leave vapes accessible to children and the sensational gun analogy is light-years off.

Farid

How is inclusion of child resistant features tacitly approving of leaving the product available to kids? It's just an additional precaution. To use your analogy it's like saying having a safety on a gun encourages people to leave their guns around. It's just an additional safety feature and doesnt negate using a safe.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I’m confused I guess. There are a lot of consumer ready mesh ceramic coils already available. How does yours differ from let’s say Inokin, Nord, and Wotofo? I prefer 1.2 ohms quartz coils for distillates myself. Long life and flavor stays better longer IME.

Planck

believes in Dog
By using nano-scale adhesion with chemically covalent bonding, the heating element is securely attached to the ceramic structure
So it's fixed with glue or bullshit?
We only use quality materials in our devices that strictly conform to regulatory requirements.
Which regulatory requirements would that be?
So far I'm :rofl:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
@ukera usa Just let us know when your mesh carts will be consumer available, already!

Seems like yet another “cart vendor”, doubt there is anything available to FC vaporists here. Unless you order 500-1000 pieces.

Tons of these Chinese cart salespeople on future4200.com. See a sample of a “uKERA” post in link below.

One forum member’s response was:
“A commonly asked question we get is ‘how do we run an ad for SEO on a cannabis forum disguised as a post, for free”

While I assume this vendor met the minimal requirements in joining FC, carts are just a consumable part of vaporizer, yet this is in the “Upcoming and Unreleased Portable Vaporizers” thread.

Notice most of the “uKERA” posts here, are basically ADVERTISEMENTS.

SEE “uKERA POST #7: “yes, a component in device, only cannabis empty device and technology we offer, you can visit our website for more infos. www.ukerausa.com”

SPAM

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
SPAM

No, I don't see any evidence of that. The vendor seems like a trustworthy source who wants to interact with his customers to provide personalized service. I'm going to message him my credit card and bank routing numbers so he can send me his product when he determines it is safe and available for us to try. After all, he's following all regulatory requirements.

His video also used my favorite brand of beer. Made me thirsty.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
No, I don't see any evidence of that. The vendor seems like a trustworthy source who wants to interact with his customers to provide personalized service. I'm going to message him my credit card and bank routing numbers so he can send me his product when he determines it is safe and available for us to try. After all, he's following all regulatory requirements.

His video also used my favorite brand of beer. Made me thirsty.

Doesn’t seem like he is interested in much “interaction”!
Look forward to you proving me wrong, after you give them your credit card. Which “product”, do you believe you are actually buying?
Wish you luck.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Doesn’t seem like he is interested in much “interaction”!
Look forward to you proving me wrong, after you give them your credit card. Which “product”, do you believe you are actually buying?
Wish you luck.
Sorry @RustyOldNail, I was being facetious. I should have added a laughing emoji to my post. I wouldn't buy anything from them.

Top Bottom