• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

A bad experience

FNG

I am writing this to warn medical users to stay away from 7th Floor and Elev8r
I am a medical user and new to the vape scene but not (owned a Volcano since 2008)
Started exploring different vapes and wanted to go all glass pathway
Ordered coils from another vendor (minor incident, mailed me a confirmation my order was mailed and never mailed it)
Eventually cleared it up but the vendor was unprofessional
Figure I would try a different vendor for a glass injector
I placed the order and waited
Package arrived 2 weeks later (not bad for these times and the use of FedEx warning sign right there)
Plug in the PID and it trips the breaker
Unplug and repeat, same result
Nothing else was plugged into the outlet and I run the volcano, Ditanium and Disorderly Conduction dual PID off that outlet with no problem
Call them up and they email me a label to send it back
I asked to be notified upon receipt of return, never notified me but this is common in the vape vendor world from my experience plus who has the time its just a customer
10 days go by and I call and get verification the package has arrived on their end
I ask when I can expect a replacement
I was told my order would go out that day or the next, expect it by Friday, never sent it
Call back the following Monday to find out it was never sent but was being fixed
I would have it by Friday, of course it does not show up so I bypass the sales rep and get the warehouse
Did this on purpose
We went back and forth and I explained wire and mail fraud and filing a complaint
She seemed well versed in the law and stated a time line they had before it was fraud
So I get bounced to the sales rep after being berated for calling the warehouse
So the sales rep gives me some lines and says he will call back
Calls back and says they have a set and its going out tomorrow
I get it a couple of days later and plug it in
Tripped my breaker again
I think they just threw the defective product back in the box and sent it out
The PID is defective and dangerous
I am a medical patient with mobility issues
To all medical users stay away from these people

To the vape community
Apologies if this is out of order
Their behavior was vile and I think they are not going to do a charge back or make it a hellish experience
I suffer from a fair amount of pain and was just trying to go to an all glass path
Not trying to be a jerk but this is my pain management
I am now out the money for the terp pearls and some stands and accessories

FNG,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm sorry for your poor experience, @VGOODIEZ is a much better place to buy DCE set up for sure, they do offer some alternatives I think now? Brain DIY option or I am a big fan of Cloud Connoisseur vapes (you may be interested in ordering the Atlas from them by messaging here or on Instagram, since their website is not up and running with stock for purchase just yet)

FNG

He requires a drivers license photo which I am not going to do
My license and credit card going out over the internet in the same transaction is more risk than I am willing to take
I purchased two stands from him prior and when I went to purchase the coil setup the photo Id window popped up
Not for me, but he seemed reasonable and mailed glass intact

@LesPlenty thanks Ill try it
Waiting to see if they do the charge back before mailing
Don't want to be out the money and the product even if its defective

Last edited:

4everpushingaboulder

He requires a drivers license photo which I am not going to do
My license and credit card going out over the internet in the same transaction is more risk than I am willing to take
I purchased two stands from him prior and when I went to purchase the coil setup the photo Id window popped up
Not for me, but he seemed reasonable and mailed glass intact

@LesPlenty thanks Ill try it
Waiting to see if they do the charge back before mailing
Don't want to be out the money and the product even if its defective
ID and age verification is pretty standard in this industry and several federal regs require it.

He pays a 3rd party verification service hooked up through his website provider and it goes a totally different place than your credit card information.

If you’re worried about that, you’ll find it hard to do online business…and it makes me wonder about your expectations for a vendor and/or your technical literacy.

The prior suggestion to power on the PID without the coil plugged in is a good one. I’d try that first.

I’d also try plugging it into a different outlet on a different circuit as well.

FNG

ID and age verification is pretty standard in this industry and several federal regs require it.

He pays a 3rd party verification service hooked up through his website provider and it goes a totally different place than your credit card information.

If you’re worried about that, you’ll find it hard to do online business…and it makes me wonder about your expectations for a vendor and/or your technical literacy.

The prior suggestion to power on the PID without the coil plugged in is a good one. I’d try that first.

I’d also try plugging it into a different outlet on a different circuit as well.

I have only come across 1 vendor who requires ID
As stated I am new to this part of vaping and yes my technical skills are questionable because I am new to this part of vaping
If you are going to criticize please read more carefully, I stated that I was new to this
I could write pages on the horrible experiences I have had and the awful behavior of these vendors
I do not belong to any of the social circles on the various sites so folks like me get treated pretty bad

Trying to warn other medical folks about these places
Not everyone can run around to vape stores so these vendors have a captive customer base
My mobility issues can be severe

So I have ordered from many different places and had mostly bad experiences and only one asked for ID
If that is the industry standard then not many people follow it
Could not find one person who thought it was a good idea to put all that info out there in the form of drivers license and credit card

Is it really too much to ask that when you place an order you get something that works

As for advice about plugging it in to a different outlet
Both an electrician and the sales rep from 7 th floor said emphatically not to do that, so it is a matter of opinion and I am going to be cautious

I have a meeting with my consultant from the dispensary who takes in all this information so they can build a data base and make recommendations
There is a need for a dedicated medical retailer that can fill orders and deal with problems in a more professional setting

Again before you respond please take into consideration that this is pain management
I need to replace my Volcano and I am going through rehab on my shoulders which is very painful and just the start of long process

Did I mention my hands can give me a lot of trouble so fixing something like the inner workings of a piece of electronic equipment can be excruciating

There are serious problems and lame ass legislation is to blame but it does not excuse the interpersonal BS these vendors display all the time

Vendors, please!
You are dealing with some folks who are managing a lot of pain with no pills or injections
6 week turnaround for a piece of equipment means someone is suffering
Supply is an issue and we understand but don't tell us things that are not true and drag it out
Cancel the order, return our money and let us move on
This is almost 6 weeks in and I would like to buy something else

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
So I have ordered from many different places and had mostly bad experiences and only one asked for ID
Could not find one person who thought it was a good idea to put all that info out there in the form of drivers license and credit card
Vgoodiez uses Token of Trust, which is pretty common on sites. Everyone uses something for verification in the US. However, in my experience it only asks for a picture of your ID when something is suspicious. For example, I was once asked for ID because I had entered the wrong address by mistake. Iirc, it was an address that could not exist.

I've ordered from vgoodiez 1/2 a dozen times and I have never had to send a photo of my ID, fwiw.

4everpushingaboulder

I have only come across 1 vendor who requires ID
As stated I am new to this part of vaping and yes my technical skills are questionable because I am new to this part of vaping
If you are going to criticize please read more carefully, I stated that I was new to this
I could write pages on the horrible experiences I have had and the awful behavior of these vendors
I do not belong to any of the social circles on the various sites so folks like me get treated pretty bad

Trying to warn other medical folks about these places
Not everyone can run around to vape stores so these vendors have a captive customer base
My mobility issues can be severe

Is it really too much to ask that when you place an order you get something that works

As for advice about plugging it in to a different outlet
Both an electrician and the sales rep from 7 th floor said emphatically not to do that, so it is a matter of opinion and I am going to be cautious

I have a meeting with my consultant from the dispensary who takes in all this information so they can build a data base and make recommendations
There is a need for a dedicated medical retailer that can fill orders and deal with problems in a more professional setting

Again before you respond please take into consideration that this is pain management
I need to replace my Volcano and I am going through rehab on my shoulders which is very painful and just the start of long process

Did I mention my hands can give me a lot of trouble so fixing something like the inner workings of a piece of electronic equipment can be excruciating

There are serious problems and lame ass legislation is to blame but it does not excuse the interpersonal BS these vendors display all the time

Vendors, please!
You are dealing with some folks who are managing a lot of pain with no pills or injections
6 week turnaround for a piece of equipment means someone is suffering
Supply is an issue and we understand but don't tell us things that are not true and drag it out
Cancel the order, return our money and let us move on
This is almost 6 weeks in and I would like to buy something else
I’m a med patient too dude. You don’t get to use that as a weapon against my points.

You asked for a better hand holding experience and we told you vgoodiez was the place. Now you have issue with that too.

Trust me your local dispensary is not the one looking out for you here.

DeadRabb1t

Company Rep
You haven't plugged it in without the coil or in a different socket? And 7th floor and a electrican "emphatically" said not to do so?

That's like the thing you do before you even call for help and it's definitely the first thing any first line support will tell you to do, well maybe after turn it of and on again.

Good luck getting it sorted but by the tone of your first post and subsequent responses I hope your not speaking to people like that, if someone spoke to me like that I wouldn't go out of my way to help them.

*Also medical patient

FNG

Not Nice. Warning point issued.
You haven't plugged it in without the coil or in a different socket? And 7th floor and a electrican "emphatically" said not to do so?

That's like the thing you do before you even call for help and it's definitely the first thing any first line support will tell you to do, well maybe after turn it of and on again.

Good luck getting it sorted but by the tone of your first post and subsequent responses I hope your not speaking to people like that, if someone spoke to me like that I wouldn't go out of my way to help them.

*Also medical patient

Yes 7th floor and an electrician said not to plug it in
Call Kevin at seventh floor if you want confirmation

There is a Ditanium, a Volcano and a dual PID that run on the same outlet
Never had a problem
The unit was defective

You are making judgements about my post and your conclusions are wrong
My tone is because this is the worst internet transaction I have ever had
I could say by the tone of your response that you are a schil for seventh floor

They are a bad business with horrible customer service

If I wanted to weaponize my medical condition I would have posted in the general forum in a number of threads
I am warning medical folks to avoid these grifters at all costs

I am managing a lot of pain which includes spinal issues
My mobility is suspect and some days after work I can barely move
This transaction has cost me money outside the cost of the unit that I cannot recoup
I could go on but it is pointless

It is a matter of opinion about plugging it in to different outlets
If seventh floor said NOT to plug it in then I would listen to them

FNG,

DeadRabb1t

Company Rep
Yup as I said and proven with your response of calling me a shill based on my criticism of your tone. I will reiterate that I suspect your attitude is as much part of the problem as anything else, good luck getting it sorted 👍

FNG

Yup as I said and proven with your response of calling me a shill based on my criticism of your tone. I will reiterate that I suspect your attitude is as much part of the problem as anything else, good luck getting it sorted 👍

The statement was I could infer that you were a schil(paraphrase), not that you were one
Please read the statement again

This is a medical post and my condition is serious
I could lose the ability to walk if my spinal condition worsens
I rely on cannabis to relieve my pain so I can keep moving
Do a lot of edibles and have a video posted in a lemonade thread in the edibles section
I devoted a lot of time and money into making edibles and developing recipes and presenting these to the community

You are just being hostile for no reason and looking for anything you can to distort the conversation
Why?

To the community
I have done a lot of work in edibles but they are not something you can take and go to work
Too unpredictable

I was simply looking for an all glass pathway and had no idea it would be this difficult
Using 10% thc/15%cbd flower helps to mellow the pain without making it impossible to concentrate and work

I have 4 out of 18 orders since my volcano started going haywire (14 years old)
A lot of these were really bad business experiences but none came close to SEVENTH FLOOR

The amount of hostility makes posting and developing infused products extremely hard
Didn't think I would get trolled in the medical

For the record I did not call you a schil
I was pointing out how wrong you were with your criticism

To the moderators I will cease posting in the thread with only one update to come when we do the chargeback

FNG,
Reactions: Okla68

sickmanfraud

@FNG I am also a medical user for chronic pain. Every person/patient is different, but I find that the only way to keep my pain from being totally debilitating is by using edibles.

My prescription allows me 3 grams a day! I can not remember (maybe too much medicine?) a day when I vaped more than 1/2 a gram.

GoldenBud

@FNG I am also a medical user for chronic pain. Every person/patient is different, but I find that the only way to keep my pain from being totally debilitating is by using edibles.

My prescription allows me 3 grams a day! I can not remember (maybe too much medicine?) a day when I vaped more than 1/2 a gram.
+1
The transformation of THC delta9 to Hydroxy-11-THC by the liver makes the THC 10x stronger than the vapor inhaled...all glass airpath is nice but edibles are the real pain reliefer for somebody who vapes every day

Top Bottom