• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

arb

Semi shaved ape
What are your plans with that dirty iso ? I evaporated mine couple times but it still have this distinct smell, kind of sweet smell, cant really descibre it but my unused iso smell the same. Thank you for the tips , do people have better success with longer bowls or half bowls? The M to M 18mm should be sufficient enough for it , Im wondering if I should get some kind of stem or something similar for the replacement of the shattered long wand. By the lip in the 18mm joint you mean basically the area in the middle right ? nice piece but if it was reply adressed to that mineral, I meant the, you know the stone on your desk lol :D :D
I dump it out in the dirt when it is too gross anymore.
I fill the chamber 2/3 full not packed right though.
This stem works for the lsv also.
Dhgate 3 for 20$ if I remember right.IMG_20200609_091844.jpg

blissfulyogi

I dump it out in the dirt when it is too gross anymore.
I fill the chamber 2/3 full not packed right though.
This stem works for the lsv also.
Dhgate 3 for 20$ if I remember right.View attachment 1336
damn thats a good one for 20 I remember snatching matrix perc ion sidekick for 25-27bucks, great buy too.
Does your iso have any smell before usage? like little sweet, hairspray smell?

blissfulyogi,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

arb

Semi shaved ape
damn thats a good one for 20 I remember snatching matrix perc ion sidekick for 25-27bucks, great buy too.
Does your iso have any smell before usage? like little sweet, hairspray smell?
Just smells like alcohol,are you using denatured alcohol?
That stuff has a sweet smell but is toxic.

blissfulyogi

Just smells like alcohol,are you using denatured alcohol?
That stuff has a sweet smell but is toxic.
It was sold to me as an iso for pc parts etc. not sure , but I can certainly say that the smell lingers in the reclaim even when evaporated to the max. I hope I did not poisoned myself all this time, can that sweetness compare to subtle hair spray smell?

abcd5432

I had a dabuddha, sold it to a friend. But they didn't take care of it well sadly. How does this compare?

To the newvape? Everyone loves the new vape, but I did like my dabuddha.

This looks interesting for a SAFE relatively stationary vape that you don't need to worry about batteries.

I honestly left my dabuddha on a bunch of times for a long time.

RedEyeFlightControl

Inventor,Maker, Pro Nerd, Entgineer, GladScientist
Manufacturer
Just having a laugh at how the LSV is bigger than the 9" oil rig I'm running stempacks on 😂💜
What a fun vape!
dLTm0LZ.png

arb

Semi shaved ape
We are still building and selling the LSVs but when we run out of parts we will not be reordering these items. We will still be servicing and offering warranty coverage on these items in the future.

They are discontinuing the lsv above is their response to my query.
😫

hoptimum

We are still building and selling the LSVs but when we run out of parts we will not be reordering these items. We will still be servicing and offering warranty coverage on these items in the future.

They are discontinuing the lsv above is their response to my query.
😫
That’s a shame. I prefer it over my SSV and I like my SSV a lot. I’m glad I have 2 LSVs. I just started experimenting using the LSV with a pinnacle water tube and the results were outstanding.

dudu0069

I finally took mine out of storage since they were having issues with intermittent power. The new versions have a strain relief and my original ones were missing that part.

I sent it in to get them repaired for $30 each and was very happy with their customer service / turn around time. I am looking forward to using the saber again after being tucked away for many years.

Kevin at 7th Floor / ELEV8 went above and beyond to help get me back up and running as soon as possible for a very fair price.

maremaresing

Has anyone ever paired a VXL hydratube with the LSV? Seems like with a 18/18 male adapter you could get a hydratube to sit flush.

Wanted one of these for like ten years, but my DBV kept me satisfied. Sold the DBV, and now thinking of grabbing an lsv while it's still available.

maremaresing,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

JEMSKU

Has anyone ever paired a VXL hydratube with the LSV? Seems like with a 18/18 male adapter you could get a hydratube to sit flush.

Wanted one of these for like ten years, but my DBV kept me satisfied. Sold the DBV, and now thinking of grabbing an lsv while it's still available.
I don't own an LSV but that sounds very unwieldy. The cord comes straight out the back of the vape, so the tube would need to be placed and removed for every hit. The LSV is 9 inches I believe, a hydra tube is likely 8 inches or more, plus the length of cord out the back, I'm not sure you could even hold the whole assembly to your mouth when you're sitting :ko:

To me the design of the LSV is more of a wired portable to be used on a stationary water piece, rather than the other way around. But there's no accounting for taste or fun Frankenstein setups!

maremaresing

Well, that's all the Cloud vape is, and yes I'd think of holding it and putting the pieces together. If I wasn't doing that, I really would want to use the long transfer wand that comes with it. People say it sucks but that seems like the whole point.

Less interested in hooking it up to water, otherwise. I have the enano for that, and it's much less unweildy.

maremaresing,
Reactions: howie105
Top Bottom