• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

biohacker

Oh ya the SSV has a small hole like it always has. The Super has to come through the bottom, but is still separated from any electronics. I guess I meant the heating element, and together the cover and element do make the heater as Stickstones said :)

The point is, that the air path touches the ceramic, at least for the LSV, which is what this thread is about. Thanks for the input that the ceramic is from Japan, I didn't know that! Then again, i'm not concerned about the ceramic having negative health effects as some seam to think.

There ya go @Alexis ! :D

biohacker,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Thanks @SSV_Steve_Elev8 and @biohacker for bringing clarity.

And to be clear, Im not concerned about the ceramic at all from a health point of view. I just recalled the XL Herborizer element being ceramic, that was the only reason I mentioned it.

I have no safety material concerns with 7th Floor vapes at all. I do hope I can use the SSV, and then the LSV and Super Surfer are also options.
But we'll see! Looking forward to trying. Thanks guys have a pleasant evening. :tup:

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Is elev8 or 7th floor having black Friday sale on the ssv or lsv
there will be some sales, but we can not say until the time gets closer. It will be good! Here are the deals they have not on elev8 glass gallery https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/shop-all/hot-deals/

Thanks @SSV_Steve_Elev8 and @biohacker for bringing clarity.

And to be clear, Im not concerned about the ceramic at all from a health point of view. I just recalled the XL Herborizer element being ceramic, that was the only reason I mentioned it.

I have no safety material concerns with 7th Floor vapes at all. I do hope I can use the SSV, and then the LSV and Super Surfer are also options.
But we'll see! Looking forward to trying. Thanks guys have a pleasant evening. :tup:
Cool, I just like to give as much info as possible. We try to use the highest quality parts available to us. If you are ever in Colorado Springs on a Thursday at 5:30 we do an Elev8 At Home experience where we go over all of our products. Have a great one!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexis

Cool, I just like to give as much info as possible. We try to use the highest quality parts available to us. If you are ever in Colorado Springs on a Thursday at 5:30 we do an Elev8 At Home experience where we go over all of our products. Have a great one!
Haha, thanks Steve, and believe me I would really love to drop by, except I'm in UK.
Appreciated regardless! :)

Alexis,

biohacker

damn, this 140$ Cosmetic Second deal on the LSV looks nice, but 53$ shipping... :(

$12 more will net u a new silver one from PIU w/ the FC promo code.

@PuffItUp will likely have more reasonable shipping and I have never had more pleasure dealing with a retailer than PIU!

With that said i've owned a couple of "blemished" cosmetic seconds and couldn't really find the blemishes on them!

Alexis

Hi I found this deal in UK, the price is under £100. Is this legit? It seems like a bargain :hmm:

https://upinsmoke.org.uk/life-saber-vaporizer-lsv.html
I saw this a while ago. I too was dubious. I still am. Looks like an old listing, seems unusual that they would keep the LSV stocked at 75% price elsewhere.

I mean the shop appeared legit when I was looking. But I decided for sheer peace of mind sake that I would rather go with Vapefiend and pay the extra, for full confidence in the retailer and the latest most up to date model.

I think there was a 1st generation, sort of, and some sort of an upgrade or modification at some point?

habitat-fc

I saw this a while ago. I too was dubious. I still am. Looks like an old listing, seems unusual that they would keep the LSV stocked at 75% price elsewhere.

I mean the shop appeared legit when I was looking. But I decided for sheer peace of mind sake that I would rather go with Vapefiend and pay the extra, for full confidence in the retailer and the latest most up to date model.

I think there was a 1st generation, sort of, and some sort of an upgrade or modification at some point?

Yeah I think it would be a lot better to go Vapefiend, you are right it could be old stock.

Alexis

Yeah I think it would be a lot better to go Vapefiend, you are right it could be old stock.
You never know it could be legit and perfectly alright they may just have never sold their stock of LSV units and they've not attracted any custom on the remaining few since however long for all we know hence they kept it at a lower price just trying to clear stock it looks like that out of stock on most of their desktop options except the volcano mainly.

But yeah, I do think Vapefiend and peace of mind makes sense.

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer

We have found that Europ did knock off the LSV. Might be a fake. If you want one go to www.elev8glassgalery.com for the real deal.

JacoboP

Anyone ever use the lsv like the herb iron??
Through the standard heater cover from a ssv on and use an 18 male on male adapter with screen in middle the standard seals into the 18 mm top hole I use to use my ssv straight to the bowl and am contemplating getting another but I hate the tubing and it's cheaper in replacement parts instead of lsv water pipe adapter and heat is more pinpoint ughh idk lol

JacoboP,

Alexis

Anyone ever use the lsv like the herb iron??
Through the standard heater cover from a ssv on and use an 18 male on male adapter with screen in middle the standard seals into the 18 mm top hole I use to use my ssv straight to the bowl and am contemplating getting another but I hate the tubing and it's cheaper in replacement parts instead of lsv water pipe adapter and heat is more pinpoint ughh idk lol
I am always pretty foggy on technical descriptions with this sort of stuff. Joint sizes, adapters, configurations etc. Even if I'm familiar with the terminology and concept unless I can see it I still feel a bit uncertain.

I only say that, because your description makes it all sound even more confusing and alien than usual but I think I know what you are talking about and if I'm correct then absolutely yes people have been using the LSV this way for years, basically using a male to male adapter, with a screen in the middle right?

If that's what you mean then yes you can do that it's actually preferred by those who try it and recommended above the stock water pipe adaptor from 7th floor and a much cheaper at the same time.

I do like the look of the water pipe adapter though.

Now I do get very muddled so forgive me if I'm just tripping here lol. I do get very high. Today was kava, kratom, super weed (edibles and vapor) plus a little LSD thrown in there to just a 20 microgram mini dose.

JEMSKU

Troy at 420VapeZone made a very interesting modification to his SSV:

He states he attempted this on the LSV but that he had lesser results... But then he backpedals on his explanation on why it didn't work and imo doesn't really satisfactorily put to bed the idea of doing this mod on the LSV.

I don't own one but have been eyeing them up for a while. If anyone gives the mod a shot, I'd be very interested in hearing results!

KurtSmoooth

zWWv7dn.jpg

MtLjFXA.jpg

Picked up a LSV today. Was able to get it in person which was awesome and allowed me to get a custom colored look. Used to own a SSV and volcano but was missing the SSV. Turns out this is even more enjoyable because I dont have to use a whip. Was about to buy a Flowerpot but didn't want to use Ti and didn't want to support newvape.

Finally have a desktop back in my life!

KurtSmoooth

Hmmm I just assumed conversion and duties would wreck me. I can’t remember if they did free shipping up here...

also, how are the cosmetic seconds??
People have had good luck with seconds. Although in person today they said they had no second LSVs in stock only brand new ones. I have a 10 percent off coupon for you though.

KurtSmoooth,
Top Bottom