Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

pandaphysics

I love the LSV. I love this wooden stand I got from Alan (of the Heat Island) that lets me use a knockoff dhgate hydratube with the LSV. Its perfect because it lets me keep vaping even when the LSV gets hot.

5eW3DUC

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Chainfish

Wow interesting, no I had not seen this before. How does it connect to the heater cover? And is that big slanted tube the bowl? It looks pretty huge!
It doesn't connect to heater cover, it stays on your waterpiece and you use the LSV like a log vape, you can move the lsv round on top of it to direct heat like with the SSV. I went for the straight one not the bent. there's plenty of room to pack a sizable amount in it but can work just as well with a small amount covering the screen. Great add on imo

simplywonderful

This vape is way too underrated!!!
tell me why I got mine still, broke the big wand, anyway, it was too hot and toodry from that, I heard that its mainly water rig vape so maybe it is like that, but when we try my mighty I bought can it even compare or outperform mighty in term of the taste and effects? I remember only trying lsv once or twice and I packed it, didnt get any vapor, then I tumbled it down, got massive one but with hints of combustion, I know all it needed is to dial in, mighty was just so easy :D still my question remains, is it better in some kind of sort when you combine it with the water rig?

Last edited by a moderator:

AJS

Calm Consistency
tell me why I got mine still, broke the big wand, anyway, it was too hot and toodry from that, I heard that its mainly water rig vape so maybe it is like that, but when we try my mighty I bought (got second one gifted lol but not using it, classifieds) can it even compare or outperform mighty in term of the taste and effects? I remember only trying lsv once or twice and I packed it, didnt get any vapor, then I tumbled it down, got massive one but with hints of combustion, I know all it needed is to dial in, mighty was just so easy :D still my question remains, is it better in some kind of sort when you combine it with the water rig?
The hits can be disgustingly fat when dialed in, overpowered by only a few.

biohacker

tell me why I got mine still, broke the big wand, anyway, it was too hot and toodry from that, I heard that its mainly water rig vape so maybe it is like that, but when we try my mighty I bought (got second one gifted lol but not using it, classifieds) can it even compare or outperform mighty in term of the taste and effects? I remember only trying lsv once or twice and I packed it, didnt get any vapor, then I tumbled it down, got massive one but with hints of combustion, I know all it needed is to dial in, mighty was just so easy :D still my question remains, is it better in some kind of sort when you combine it with the water rig?

I only use vapes with water, and it works so well without their WPA, you just need an 18mm double male adapter. The taste is waaaay better than the combo convection/conduction Mighty, but definitely tricky to dial in with temp/technique. I found it needed to be set fairly low, but the flavour is amongst the best i've ever experienced. I like this vape way more than the Evo for instance. Some use an arizer eq basket screen in the M2M adapter for micro doses. I said it in one of my posts way back, but it's like an E-nano on steroids!

simplywonderful

so I have brand new thor hammer in a closet and didnt even knew :) do you use ddave mod? how do you dial it in ? :D I can only imagine the fatness of those rips, what rig do you have with it?

I only use vapes with water, and it works so well without their WPA, you just need an 18mm double male adapter. The taste is waaaay better than the combo convection/conduction Mighty, but definitely tricky to dial in with temp/technique. I found it needed to be set fairly low, but the flavour is amongst the best i've ever experienced. I like this vape way more than the Evo for instance. Some use an arizer eq basket screen in the M2M adapter for micro doses. I said it in one of my posts way back, but it's like an E-nano on steroids!

Alexis

This vape is way too underrated!!!
Hey bro very good day. Super cained here not vaped today yet even, not done so well on cutting down my current intake.

I remember you suggesting the LSV to me a while back (when we were young and innocent and still learning about the world lol).

I was a little :hmm: at the time, because I knew you would not be suggesting something to me unless it had some really strong merits.

And I have come to realise since like you say above here and I have been expressing such that this vaporizer is clearly one of the more underrated and underappreciated models out there consistently over time.

I have been considering trying one myself for quite a while because I think on paper there is a very good chance I could tolerate this one but also I think I will enjoy using it and the way it hits and extracts and its signature.

And also it's really very affordable for what you appear to get in terms of performance and hitting potential.

And the vapor quality I understand to be much higher than many other models as well and you say the taste is also very good.

So I have been considering springing for it I just haven't gotten around to making it happen yet.

But our amazingly generous SA bro Lazy is currently trying to send me his unused Silver Surfer vaporizer along with a brand new Zam grinder he has not made any usage of yet.

He reached out sincerely and warmly with the offer of the grinder and is trying to drop the SSV right into my lap. Which could actually be handy because I think it may be the same heating elements as the LSV so I could use the SSV as an opportunity to see how I might tolerate the LSV heating element and then send it back to our much loved brother.

I didnt like the EVO personally, just didnt enjoy using it and was not disappointed I had to pass it on with my intolerance. The FP was a hard pill to swallow in comparison.

But I do like the look and all round sound of the LSV.

Vapefiend have not had the water pipe adapter in stock for a long time with a restocking soon sign so that partly held me off but I have heard from others about this modification you talk about so I will keep that in mind and perhaps laugh the water pipe adapter for the meantime if I make a move soon.

So still very wasted from yesterday's medication but I did have an incident crushing my sternum over a week ago and no question I have broken some ribs right in the centre of my chest which has made it impossible to cough and extraordinarily painful round-the-clock moving and breathing especially difficult to sleep very much.

I've done remarkably well at riding it out and staying on top of things in general but I have used a fair bit more weed in the process not being able to sleep and all.

Just about to begin some daily medicating. A hot cup of organic black tea first which I've been enjoying treating myself to recently, with my edible dose mixed up to follow.

Hope you are really good yourself bro and setup for an enjoyable Saturday evening. :tup::)

Last edited:

simplywonderful

Hey bro very good day. Super cained here not vaped today yet even, not done so well on cutting down my current intake.

I remember you suggesting the LSV to me a while back (when we were young and innocent and still learning about the world lol).

I was a little :hmm: at the time, because I knew you would not be suggesting something to me unless it had some really strong merits.

And I have come to realise since like you say above here and I have been expressing such that this vaporizer is clearly one of the more underrated and underappreciated models out there consistently over time.

I have been considering trying one myself for quite a while because I think on paper there is a very good chance I could tolerate this one but also I think I will enjoy using it and the way it hits and extracts and its signature.

And also it's really very affordable for what you appear to get in terms of performance and hitting potential.

And the vapor quality I understand to be much higher than many other models as well and you say the taste is also very good.

So I have been considering springing for it I just haven't gotten around to making it happen yet.

But our amazingly generous SA bro Lazy is currently trying to send me his unused Silver Surfer vaporizer along with a brand new Zam grinder he has not made any usage of yet.

He reached out sincerely and warmly with the offer of the grinder and is trying to drop the SSV right into my lap. Which could actually be handy because I think it may be the same heating elements as the LSV so I could use the SSV as an opportunity to see how I might tolerate the LSV heating element and then send it back to our much loved brother.

I didnt like the EVO personally, just didnt enjoy using it and was not disappointed I had to pass it on with my intolerance. The FP was a hard pill to swallow in comparison.

Vapefiend have not had the water pipe adapter in stock for a long time with a restocking soon sign so that partly held me off but I have heard from others about this modification you talk about so I will keep that in mind and perhaps laugh the water pipe adapter for the meantime if I make a move soon.

So still very wasted from yesterday's medication but I did have an incident crushing my sternum over a week ago and no question I have broken some ribs right in the centre of my chest which has made it impossible to cough and extraordinarily painful round-the-clock moving and breathing especially difficult to sleep very much.

I've done remarkably well at riding it out and staying on top of things in general but I have used a fair bit more weed in the process not being able to sleep and all.

Just about to begin some daily medicating. A hot cup of organic black tea first which I've been enjoying treating myself to recently, with my edible dose mixed up to follow.

Hope you are really good yourself bro and setup for an enjoyable Saturday evening. :tup::)
sorry for getting into this, but I felt you, I fell of with about 20kgs of weight and broke ribs, close to that bone ending, it was painful but comfrey ointment and heavy cbd helped along with vitamin k2 +d3 and then I developed caluss,
which exploded after like two or three weeks /my fault again carrying heavy loads, and then another caluss formed sturdier bond and then after some month or two it healed totally and the caluss lump dissapeared

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer

If you are getting a SSV take it! It has the same goods inside of it as the LSV, but it is way better for many reasons. I am happy to talk more about it if you like?

Alexis

If you are getting a SSV take it! It has the same goods inside of it as the LSV, but it is way better for many reasons. I am happy to talk more about it if you like?
Thanks Steve that's really helpful coming direct from you I fully respect your opinions and experiences on this obviously haha!

I have always been curious to try the Silver Surfer like so many other really great desktops out there from years gone by which are still excellent units today which I also would like to try.

I'm certain I would have tried all of these vaporizers by now it's just with my bizarre crazy allergies in life I have to be very picky and conservative and things tend to happen much slower.

But what you have said has helped me with my thinking and decision making and I definitely hope to try the SSV now, I'm looking much more forward to it from what you have posted here so thank you for that.

No point really discussing it with anybody until I see whether I can actually tolerate the vaporizer or not first. It has nothing to do with the Vapor quality and purity or materials it's just my bizarre and inexplainable selective immune reactions to literally anything and everything which enters my body except air and water.

Thanks Steve, really hope you are doing good mate and spirits are on the up. :)

Last edited:

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
The LSV is way better for many reasons too! :brow:
You are right. Each has it's unique wins. I do feel that with the ability of the aromatop to be left on 24/7 makes the SSV a bit more value-added. As well as the larger spherical flavor disc bowl allows the user to offer more. Either way, both are super solid vapes by 7th Floor.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I've been saying it for seven years, and it's time for me to say it again...if you've got scientific glass you like to vape with, the LSV is the best bang for your buck in the market.

I just broke the glass heater cover on my Herborizer, so it's out of commission for the week. I went through all my shelves, and nothing felt right until my eyes landed on the LSV. Of course that will work. It worked as my daily driver for well over six months when I first got it. Then it was all I used when my Cloud (before it was the Evo) broke. It's always there for me, with potent, instant vapor. Years later, I still get massive value from this purchase.

Alexis

I've been saying it for seven years, and it's time for me to say it again...if you've got scientific glass you like to vape with, the LSV is the best bang for your buck in the market.

I just broke the glass heater cover on my Herborizer, so it's out of commission for the week. I went through all my shelves, and nothing felt right until my eyes landed on the LSV. Of course that will work. It worked as my daily driver for well over six months when I first got it. Then it was all I used when my Cloud (before it was the Evo) broke. It's always there for me, with potent, instant vapor. Years later, I still get massive value from this purchase.
Very interesting to have your take here Sticks. You are always a terrfic sounding board on all these things with your experience and open-mindedness.

Actually I was reading through a lot of the LSV thread and following your own experience and journey with it with particular interest, observing how your feelings about it changed slightly over time, but of course were resoundingly positive.

So I can't help be curious. You weren't tempted to resch for your VHW? I know you also love that vape. Maybe partly ease of setup and use with the LSV? That is definitely one draw point for myself.

I know the LSV has amazing vapor quality.
And you guys are only convincing me that I am right to be interested in this vape.

Edit- @stickstones haha, seems like everybody who lives in the US breaks that little bit of glass for the Herbo Ti.

Make sure you get some extra spares this time I'm always telling overseas customers to let least pick up a few of them with their order. :nod:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I thought I'd grab the VHW first, but the screen was missing, and the screen on the LSV WPA is a little more my style, and the VHW recently had a run at the main stage for a while. And I have fond memories of the LSV. I like to reserve the VHW for celebrations, so I'll keep it that way. The LSV is an every day vape. I get to use my stand from delta3dstudios. I'm winning all around here. I did have to adjust the element. This was a new one I hadn't used before, and it didn't finish strong enough. After I pulled out the element, I'm cooking with gas!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'm so intrigued, I used to want this vape a long time ago when I was lugging my Volcano around in a backpack; always thought this would make a way better "portable" vape :brow:

Hearing @biohacker @just_the_flu and @stickstones talk this up I might have to just dive in. The pure ceramic / glass vapor path seems so refreshingly clean in a vape world full of fantastic plastic, metals, and rubber hoses.

Are vaporizers even getting better?!?

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I'm so intrigued, I used to want this vape a long time ago when I was lugging my Volcano around in a backpack; always thought this would make a way better "portable" vape :brow:

Hearing @biohacker @just_the_flu and @stickstones talk this up I might have to just dive in. The pure ceramic / glass vapor path seems so refreshingly clean in a vape world full of fantastic plastic, metals, and rubber hoses.

Are vaporizers even getting better?!?
If you buy a 7th Floor vape we are always improving. Please take a look at our Super and Silver. We just came out with a quartz dab dish. As well we have an all-glass pathway that can replace the whip. Really if you get a 7th Floor vape you have a glassblower at your call if you need anything.

Morty

Hey @biohacker. Saw your posts in the Microdosing thread. Kinda in the same boat currently. Abstaining right now 'cause I'm sick of getting whatever the dealers got on hand. Over it! :bang: Waiting for dispensaries to open up here in MO till I start consuming again. Been looking at the M w/ TI tip as a daily for microdosing when it happens. No glass needed, small & light, carries everywhere, but...not a huge fan of the flavor at the end of a bowl or the airflow.

Really considering this as a driver for when I get back in the game. Always heard you & others rave about the flavor. Probably not as good as the Elev8r (no T dude! - @Alexis :wave:) but it's automatic vs the manual Elev8r.

This looks awesome! No cover charge!

As does this!

When I first joined FC, it was @Vitolo & this video that got me interested in the LSV. A lot of people complain about the hotness of the vapor w/ the stock stem. Not @Vitolo ! Let's shrink the vapor path down w/ a M2F adapter. :rofl: Dude is a fucking pimp! @KidFated. says it's pretty fucking amazing w/ whole bud too.

@invertedisdead ^^ :brow: :cool:

Always thought this would be an awesome Halloween vape w/ the cover on too. Has sort of a Jack-o-lantern effect.

Been enjoying your posts on Petioles Bio. Food for thought is always good (sometimes). The earth is round though! :rofl: :tinfoil:

lwien

And it was YOU who got me involved with my LSV about seven years ago and to this day, if I ever feel the need to get smacked in the face by a 2x4, my LSV is always ready to oblige

Alexis

Yeah @Morty along with the legendary Sticks, @Vitolo is another super vape experienced member who has really championed the LSV.

Not to exclude our own @biohacker whose suggestion pricked my own ears up way back. I'm excited to possibly be trying the SSV by way of Legendary Lazy, and who knows if all goes well the LSV could make its way into my lap soon as well.

But isn't it interesting how this device which has been around for so long it's suddenly drawing attention from members who have have experienced quite a few different vapes over the years and yet this is still drawing keen interest.

I didnt see the LSV as a micodoser's vape but I think it can be made to work.
I'm with you on the flavour drop off with the Vapcaps. I very rarely use dry, but on general, not the greatest vapor quality, or medicinal profile IMO, just very convenient, practical, flexible and still excellent.

I am favouring the Woodscents at home over vapcap for superior vapour quality and flavour also I think I get more out of my herb with the WS.

Good to see you posting Morty and scheming optimistically (if a little delusionally ;)).

I see more posts here to check....

Edit- yes of course, another true LSV pioneer who also heavily caught my attention with praise, @lwien who I recall now is a true and passionate self-confessed microdoser for whom the LSV haa worked perfectly I believe.

Top Bottom