78 year young

TeeJay1952

Update
I gave a Kirby Vacuum sale pitch.
I lined up 2 wax pens. One storebought shatter and one homemade wax. Enano with vial (not vile) Choc-Diesel {She is a chocoholic} and 4 cookies (What I do for a dose for me).
I wailed on endlessly about the difficulty of measuring dose for medibles. I explained how I think of it a whiskey vs beer. About waiting an hour before taking more and you can't eat days in a row. you have to recharge.
I hit both pens once each to demo. (offered to stop by once a week and fill them and do maintenance)
Demo for Enano with smallest hunk that I knew would offer a cloud.

She nodded her head and said "I never thought it would be that difficult." and chose the cookies.

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
I agree with everyone else , be careful with the edibles. I've been pretty much a daily user for over 45 years and i can't do edibles :( , well i can , but i don't like them.
If she overdoes it there's no going back, if she hits the pen too hard, she can always eat something and come down a bit ;).

This is what i hate about the MMJ Law that we will have in NY, only edibles and vaping, so i'm assuming waxes and oils. Newbies will be turned off to the many benefits if they get too high eating things :cuss:

VaporsVaporizer,
Reactions: Amoreena
Top Bottom