510s with Auto-Wattage mods? Update: Experiment is complete, combusts

Joie de Vivre

Thought I'd see how a Dreamwood Glow 18 does in an Eleaf iJust 3, the 0.2 Ω could land anywhere between about 30-60w which I thought should be OK and it glowed right, so I have tried it for a few brief pulls and it was great. People who know these things, am I making a mistake?

UPDATE: tbf, just combusted. Naughty side of me likes that, but it isn't what I meant and couldn't advise it.

Joie de Vivre,
Reactions: GoldenBud

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I've never owned a Glow. My Splinter V2s do autofire in wattage mode. I only use them up to maybe 38W so maybe explore a lower range until someone with actual Glow experience chimes in.

The wismec iStick Rim C runs Arctic Fox and will give you autofire if that was part of your question.

Joie de Vivre

Thanks. This one's a mod that doesn't give any options at all, designed, I have learned, for sub-ohm glycerine vapes, and no good for this! If anyone was wondering. And my bad!

Joie de Vivre,

GoldenBud

Thought I'd see how a Dreamwood Glow 18 does in an Eleaf iJust 3, the 0.2 Ω could land anywhere between about 30-60w which I thought should be OK and it glowed right, so I have tried it for a few brief pulls and it was great. People who know these things, am I making a mistake?

UPDATE: tbf, just combusted. Naughty side of me likes that, but it isn't what I meant and couldn't advise it.
don't cruise with wattage it can burn your vape easily if you don't pay attention... you just need a desktop vape for home :peace: feels like unlimited power
exception: tubo/tetra with 20w surfing, that will work because there's glass between the heater and the wood, nothing will happen if you leave your room while surfing

Joie de Vivre

New update: DW Glow and a Digiflavor Helix on 3.4v is a really simple setup that does what I was aiming for, and so far seems to extract more evenly than using mods on VW, idk why. This is fixed voltage but I might have to try voltage over wattage more often. (A homeless man has my iJust 3; I was not confident in making that choice; the usual guy hasn't been there. Anyway I wasn't using it. This doesn't really count as good work. But the Digiflavor Helix is a result.)

Joie de Vivre,

Joie de Vivre

New update: Still prone to combusting this way. I am nevertheless definitely stoned, and posting, and I don't care about that or anything, but it is possibly only responsible to update the data. -*-ENDS-*-

Joie de Vivre,
Top Bottom