510 Threaded concentrate Atomizer?

SunnyHours

Hi Guys!

I've been vaping for a while and I have an Arizer Solo as a portable. I've had it for years now and it works great for herb, however it's pretty weak for concentrates.

Since I also vape nicotine and have invested quite a bit in the hobby. All the devices I use are therefore 510 threaded.

Is there any atomizers other than the Atmos Kiln that is compatible with normal e-cig Mods?
If so, are they worth it?

Thanks a lot FC!
Been a while :)

SunnyHours,

Heliroll

Hi Guys!

I've been vaping for a while and I have an Arizer Solo as a portable. I've had it for years now and it works great for herb, however it's pretty weak for concentrates.

Since I also vape nicotine and have invested quite a bit in the hobby. All the devices I use are therefore 510 threaded.

Is there any atomizers other than the Atmos Kiln that is compatible with normal e-cig Mods?
If so, are they worth it?

Thanks a lot FC!
Been a while :)
I am using the Alpha Globe from http://www.oilvaporizer.com/oil-vaporizer-cartridge-alpha-globe-s/126.htm . Works great on my Balrog and Coolfire IV.

waxdab23

Yocan Nyx is good.

I also really like the W9 wax atomizers, specifically the Alpha Centauri. They use Grade 2 Titanium coils, so if you have any temperature control box mods, they make an excellent pairing.

OF

IMO the hands down best concentrate vape around right now is the Divine Tribe:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/divine-tribe-attys.14455/

1500 posts there, mostly very very happy campers. To really shine you'll also need a 'Temperature Control capable' mod (there are several in the $30 range in discussion there. Here is the DT on 3 such mods:
Me7SB43.jpg

With this setup you can 'dial up' the temperature (in degrees F or C) you want and it will automatically regulate to that......NO BURNING OF THE OIL!!

You'll find lots of guys there saying how they've abandoned other concentrate vapes as being too lame. You don't see ex DT users going elsewhere.......

OF

xer0

All you need is a cheap RDA and some Clapton wire and you can make an excellent concentrate atomizer. If you use Ti or SS316 wire with a temp control device it is basically a portable, on demand e-nail. I haven't used a torch/nail in over a year as the flavor is so much better out of the RDA.

I bought the DT donut atomizer earlier this year and was completely disappointed. It works but not near as well as the RDA/Clapton coil configuration IMO.

Top Bottom