510 Mods Storage

shopdognyc

For 510 Box Mod users, do you have any stand / storage solutions you guys use? Modpod Labs has a neat stash that can hold the Stempod, plus mouthpieces etc.

I've seen some stands, not sure if on purpose or hacked together. Would be interested in what people do. Enano comes with a base stand, so was thinking something similar.

shopdognyc,
Reactions: arb

Hippie

I use a few of these for stems n adapters n things
And a few of these kind of things for atties

shopdognyc

I took some iron wood knife scales and drilled some holes.
Thats what I was kind of thinking of. You keep heatsinks for all of yours?

I use a few of these for stems n adapters n things
And a few of these kind of things for atties
The atties thing looks cool. How does the stem and adapters fit in there?

I've never ordered from fasttech. How quick is shipping typically?

shopdognyc,

arb

Semi shaved ape
Thats what I was kind of thinking of. You keep heatsinks for all of yours?

The atties thing looks cool. How does the stem and adapters fit in there?

I've never ordered from fasttech. How quick is shipping typically?
Yeah I want to protect the mod and I like the look.

arb,

shopdognyc

@arb do you have any photos so i can see?

i just ordered thos atty stands in a larger size, not sure if i wil like but figured wider would be better

shopdognyc,

shopdognyc

@arb sorry got your post mixed with @Hippie

i didn't know what i needed so i ordered 3 heatsinks per atty but doesn't seem was necessary.

shopdognyc,

Hippie

Packages from China have been taking about double the time they took pre Covid for me in the UK (2-3 weeks now)
They've got loads more stands on Fasttech by the way (to give you an idea of what's available)
I've seen the multifunction stands sold on eBay and Amazon as "silicone makeup brush holders" too, if you'd rather buy more local.
There's a pic with batteries and things stuffed in one in the FT link ^^ (or make up brushes in the ebay and amazon ads lol)

I think the nicest ones I've seen have been customs made by the some of the artisan wood workers here and on Etsy if you're after something a little more fancy

seki

I asked a similar question over on the Splinter thread about a year ago when I started to purchase 510 devices. There were suggestions of using a drawer (lol) and I think I also recall mention of Dreamwood having made stands for their devices that would work universally. I was thinking more along the lines of spice racks, and ended up purchasing this:
spicerack.jpg

Shipping to Canada was expensive so I opted to have it shipped to a friend in the US who was supposed to visit this spring, but for obvious reasons I still don't have it in my possession. So the drawer suggestion turned out to be the one I ended up using. Well, hemp bags inside a box in a drawer anyway.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Do you have an e cig store nearby? Most likely they will offer something like this:

Screenshot_20201010_020204.png
Shouldn't cost too much too.

Siebter,

shopdognyc

Thanks guys. I ordered on Fast Tech. I will wait until next year for it to come haha.

shopdognyc,

shopdognyc

While waiting for the order to come in, sell similar things on Amazon. Also found an acrylic tray with 510 female ends, which was what I was thinking of. Also found a site in the UK with vape stands.

Also the stand from fasttech

shopdognyc,
Top Bottom