3D printed water pipes

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
Has anyone ever ordered from this site?

https://liftedinnovations.com

WP's with interchangeable parts really intrigue me and these things look much cooler than silicone wp's. Anyone who has one how do they rip?

Last edited:
Simple10,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Haven't ordered from them but they've been on my radar. PLA waterpipe is just not particularly appealing to me.

Any thoughts @Ratchett?

While PLA is indeed a biodegradable product, I have yet to find one high-temp food-grade FDA compliant version of PLA.

That's not to say there isn't some FDA compliant filaments on the market, but the temperature is still substantially lower than I'm comfortable selling to customers as a functional item.

Thin wall PLA has been known to soften in direct sunlight on a hot day, and even more so in a hot car. The last thing I want is to compromise structural integrity of my products through everyday use.

There's a method to my madness when I select what products to design, which ones to 3D print, and which ones to injection mold with FDA compliant materials. The biggest question I always ask myself is "will I personally use this on my everyday vaporizer" - if there is any possible question regarding safety, I will not design and sell it. (You'll also note, I do not sell any automotive vape accessories as I do not condone the use of medicating while operating heavy machinery)

I don't know enough about Lifted Innovation's product to say if it is safe or not to use. All I can say is as a person who enjoys the true flavor quality of herbal vapor, I prefer using thoroughly cleaned glass made from laboratory grade Borosilicate for my waterpipes to savor the true flavor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom