• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

220V enail from Dabben.de?

tepictoton

So after looking for a long time I finally found a European supplier of an enail set -up.

Thaught a long time about ordering from China, but feel a lot more at ease ordering it cost to home in case something goes wrong.

So I remembered this site called Dabben.dewhere I once ordered some oil slick sheets and went ahead and ordered one of their enails after talking to owner for a while via email.

If it goes well I can give you guys a little review somewhere next week.

Can 't waith to venture into low temp dabbing...carb cap and fc-187 is ready and waiting hihi.

Edit: After paying I got a confirmation within a few minutes. Shipping companies will pick up my package on Monday and it will hopefully get to Spain by Wednesday or Thursday.

Last edited:
tepictoton,

tepictoton

Sorry for back to back post. Just want to give little update.

After ordering the enail from Dabben.de last Saturday it was shipped first thing Monday morning. Just received a message it is out for delivery, so will be spending the weekend testing the nail.

Have some nice savings from past times that I kept for finetuning low temp dabs...

Any tips on how to get the best out of this set-up are welcome. Will be using it with titanium for now. Thinking next upgrade will be d-nail flat coil with sic -nail and Sapphire insert?

Guess I have the glass part covered for now with my fc-187 lefty sidecar. Also have an 18 to 18mm adaptor that I will use to make sure the glass is safe

tepictoton,

tepictoton

Only got to try it yesterday first time. Had a hard time figuring out how to connect nail to coil (or coil to nail) but got it up and running now.

Did a long burn off first and that was needed. Unfortunately time was not in my side, and after seasoning the nail it was time to go to bed...

Will give an update either during it after the weekend.

tepictoton,

tepictoton

Sorry for the long silence.

Had some initial troubles finding the right set -up, but can say I am more then satisfied with my purchase.

First important thing for me was finding a European website selling e-nails. After contacting Lukas, the owner, we worked out my order in no time. shipping was quick and it got here fast(Germany to Spain).

All was packed in a nice little silver case for easy transporting.

The problem I had was connecting the coil to the nail itself (generic universal nail), and after informing Lukas about this he immediately told me he was expecting a new shipment and would ship me another nail soon as he got them.

And now, one week after getting this new nail I can say it works as intended. I am really enjoying low temp dabs now, and never could have imagined the flavor these extracts have hidden within them. Oh did I mention it came with a carb cap included!

The price might have been a bit steep in comparison to e nails from the Chinese, but it does give me the peace of mind to deal with someone who can communicate with me, and who had been very quick to respond and help me out.

Getting this enail made me invest in a liger banger from cca710.com, so soon I will try the enail with quartz and SiC so I can find it if even more flavor is possible hihi.

If their are any Europeans on the fence like I have been, but either do not like the risk of importing something and getting hit with extra taxes, or needing to deal with someone who talks chinese, or both, then I can advice to have a look at Lukas his shop, Dabben.de.

Yes his prices are higher then ordering from China, but they are lower then Us prices, plus the guy speaks English lol

If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask.

Oh and he let me know he now has his own ptfe sheets as an alternative to oil slick sheets.

tepictoton,
Top Bottom