2-in-1 $150 vaporizer (Vaporite Platinum Plus vs ???)

nvolyuiasfbcuws

Hello everyone!

I've been searching for device which:
1) allows to vaporize herbs as well as e-juices. This is because it would be stealthy, like I'm using it only for e-juices (while I can switch between them and herbs fast without anybody noticing).
2) not being too bulky;
3) price near to $150

So I've found only these:
1. V2 Pro Series 7 - looks easy to use, the price is good, but I found tons of bad quality complaints, like it completely breaks after few months of regular usage and you have to buy breaking and leaking chambers all the time. So probably not a good choise.
2. Vaporite Platinum Plus - looks sturdy, price is OK, some website says it uses convection, can control temperature using the Bluetooth app. But I've found only 1 or 2 short reviews of this device and their application on Google Play has dislikes because "it just doesn't connect to the device". So basically there is not enough reviews and info to buy this good looking thing?
3. ... ??? That's it, couldn't find anything else, so if you have any suggestions, please tell me :)

Thanx!

nvolyuiasfbcuws,

elykpeace

exVASted
I'd look into the cf hybrid. Has the box mod for ejuice and you flip it around and it has the herb chamber ... I don't know if the xmax v2 pro does e juice?

elykpeace,

nvolyuiasfbcuws

I don't know if the xmax v2 pro does e juice?
I don't think so.

...have you looked into divine tribe?
Hmm that seems like a really nice deal! Correct me if I'm wrong - this kit http://ineedhemp.com/product/complete-gen-2-dry-herb-ω-v3-concentrate-ω-eleaf-pico-complete-vaporizer-kit-copy/ includes all I need to just fill it up with some e-juice/herb and start vaping them for a nice $107 price? Or do I need to buy a separate tank for e-juice (because it's not clear for me from the description, honestly, I'm complete noob here)?

And is there any drawbacks of using this dry herb atomizer compared to the regular herb-only devices with the same price? Can it provide the same level experience? Does it really vaporize or combust?
In other words - why cf hybrid suggested by elykpeace costs twice and having the same functions? Is it better somehow?

Last edited:
nvolyuiasfbcuws,

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
And is there any drawbacks of using this dry herb atomizer compared to the regular herb-only devices with the same price?

...not sure if you'll find a conventional herb vape that you can use e-juice in as well...

...imo your best bet is to get a mod with a dry herb atomizer and a e-juice atomizer (rta/rda)...

just_the_flu,

nvolyuiasfbcuws

Okay, I've made some more search and finally will select something from these devices:

1. FlowerMate Hybrid X = 160$
(+) for glass mouthpiece
(-) for integrated battery
(-) for the fact that you have to open large cap to get out the mouthpiece, revealing the herbs to anyone watching

2. Boundless CF Hybrid = 170$
(+) for removable battery
huge (-) for plastic mouthpiece for this price

3. Eleaf iStick Pico Mod + battery + Divine Tribe dry herb atomizer gen2 + Melo 3 Tank= 120$
(+) for removable battery
(+) for most configurable mod
(+) for price
(+) for stealth factor
(-) seems like it can keep a much lower amount of herb
(-) I'm still not very convinced that a small dry herb atomizer can really compete with full-sized dry herb chambers in terms of performance

So yes, it seems like the 3rd option is the best solution. Will give it a try and write a review here, thanx for your help guys :)

nvolyuiasfbcuws,
Top Bottom