• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Zob UFO Perc Beaker, 14.5 inches

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline

Hey y'all, this is my beautiful Zob UFO Perc Beaker.:) I got this pipe back in June, and I only used it for one month before getting my HVY 9mm Showerhead. So since then I've had this baby set to be sold and it's been clean and unused since then! It is in the condition that I bought it in, it's never been dropped or bumped or scratched. It hits extremely smooth, smoother than my HVY actually since the UFO perc has more slits than a normal showerhead perc due to it's huge diameter.

It came with an 18.8mm downstem and slide, but I broke that slide during a medicated mishap early on. So instead, I'm including the brand new never used 14.4mm downstem and slide that came with my HVY piece. Also, the only imperfection that I've noticed on this piece is that the splashguard is kind of tilted, but it doesn't impact functionality in any way and actually gives the piece a bit of character IMO. Sorry that the picture with my username has horrible lighting, the other pics where taken right when I received the piece and the lighting was very nice at the time. Let me know if you'd like to see more current pics with better lighting. :p

I bought this piece for 255$ plus shipping on Aqua Lab Technologies, and I'm asking 180$ shipped to anywhere within the United States. If you are from outside the U.S. and are interested, let me know and I will try to work something out! Let me know if you have any questions.

img2039ru.jpg

img2038s.jpg

img2036e.jpg

img2961u.jpg

skyline,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom