Zob or syn???

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Hello guys. I am in the outer banks on vacation and went to some LHS here. Saw an awesome zob showerhead bubbler at one store and some nice syn bubblers in another. I want to go buy one and not sure if one is better than the others. Any opinions???

mmenzie,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
nevermind... i ended up buying the ZOB and i am loving it so far!!!! mods may delete this thread if they desire

mmenzie,

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
Hey KeepItLit,
First off; I have nothing against ZOB Glass. I personally think that they produce nice pieces, & are reasonably priced. If you are looking into getting a strait tube for vapor, I suggest checking out a SYN Showerhead(inverted 'showercap'). They come in a variety of sizes & prices. I have a nano, mini, & my brand new full-size :nod:. Each one of them is fantastic! They are practically drag free & single chamber/perc(which is a positive for multiple reasons). If you go with the strait ZOB, it will be two chamber w/ removable down-stem. Those style of tubes tend to have more drag than a stemless design. The SYN 'Tall Boy' is cheaper than the 'Mini', & run about $260. The Mini is usually $300. I really think you should look into one of these, they (IMO) are some of the best functioning tubes one can acquire in that price-range. They are very solid, well made scientific glass tubes for a steal of a deal. Either way you go, I'm sure you will be happy. The SYN tubes I mentioned are my fav. for vapor, for they provide the perfect amount of diffusion without sacrificing airflow or taste. I recommend the Mini(splash guard, shorter[~14in], 45mm bore VS 'standard 50mm'; less volume is good for vapor or dabs) any day over the Tall Boy. The added cost is worth it(IMO/IME). A few friends of mine own the Tall Boy, & they love that tube. Personally I dislike the height(~17in) as well as the larger bore(50mm), probably because I no longer smoke...FUCK COMBUSTION. Any one of the "SYN Showerhead" tubes make a worthy addition to one's collection, & are good for combustion, dabs, as well as vapor. :rockon: Feel free to P.M. me for any reason.
Replace the sinning in life with SYNs. Everyone needs a little SYN in their life? :evil: :science: :dog:

GratefulVapor,
Top Bottom