Discontinued Zion vaporizer

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero

doubledown

i have a lot of interest in the Zion and plan on buying either sooner or later (probably sooner). Currently I have a slightly used Crafty from the recent Massdrop. While it performs excellent, I don't really connect with it on a personal level. The bowl is a little too big and all that plastic just doesn't excite me like a nice wood mod. I did a search but never found a direct comparison. Has anyone used both a Crafty and Zion who is willing to give impressions between the two? My buddy wants my Crafty for what I paid for it so I'm curious if the Zion will easily take its place?
Also, will I miss out on anything by ordering early? Things like wood options or material changes, or has the production model been set in stone, at least for now.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
i have a lot of interest in the Zion and plan on buying either sooner or later (probably sooner). Currently I have a slightly used Crafty from the recent Massdrop. While it performs excellent, I don't really connect with it on a personal level. The bowl is a little too big and all that plastic just doesn't excite me like a nice wood mod. I did a search but never found a direct comparison. Has anyone used both a Crafty and Zion who is willing to give impressions between the two? My buddy wants my Crafty for what I paid for it so I'm curious if the Zion will easily take its place?
Also, will I miss out on anything by ordering early? Things like wood options or material changes, or has the production model been set in stone, at least for now.

Regarding Crafty, we've discussed Mighty a bit here, and @VegNVape has both Crafty and Mighty I believe so maybe he can help more

Takeaway is its more efficient with smaller bowl and no constant cooking conduction, yet Zion can still be sessioned with ease as well as used on demand with instant heat up.

imo it is all about the personal level, aside from the natural wood and pure glass/steel, its just a great vapor experience, aside from its sheer effectiveness, just holding it in your hand...

As far as waiting, other woods and various things will come up, but no idea how long it will take. First thing is getting basic maple production going, in that sense it is set in stone for now. With RBT though, there could always be doing upgrades, but goal was to get Zion complete so everything else is TBD still

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@doubledown now you set me off on a stone trip.
How about a stone Zion
DxvMnr6.jpg

Or a stone TOD
D8uPvFO.jpg

I'm sure someone would have a nice water tool that they could fill with cherry or black grape Koolaid stuff it in the skull and........:)
Or how about one of these
h77h4tY.jpg

But how fukin cool would a modified one of these be if some friendly glass manufacturer could do the impossible
1OpNa8q.jpg

A Zion/TOD marble

Last edited:

thekarmawhore

I totally want a Zion hewn from stone!

In fact, I want one hewn from stonehenge stone. Not any of the precious historical ones, just one from nearby-ish. Or even one that was taken there and left to sit for a bit so it could soak up some stonehenginess of its own.

And that face, what a coincidence, I was thinking 'Haka' would be a good name for the dual batt powerhouse.

grassengineer

Hey @grassengineer :)

Smart move.

Just fill in the feedback form on RBT's site explaining where you are and that you'd like to get in on some of this good good Zion action, and our man will hit you back and let you know if he can help you out.

You could even drop him a pm right here on FC if you wish . . . in my experience RBT will oblige wherever and however he can :tup:

Now go on and do it!

Get yer Zion on! :nod:

"10 out of 10 Beta Testers prefer it"

;)

:peace:
I've emailed them 3times about it i haven't gotten anything back,probably cause they said they are going dark for a month before release.Sorry im new here could you direct me to them 0.0

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I totally want a Zion hewn from stone!
That would certainly take getting STONED to a new level...

Sorry, someone had to say it.

I've emailed them 3times about it i haven't gotten anything back,probably cause they said they are going dark for a month before release.Sorry im new here could you direct me to them 0.0
RBT needs to be unavailable so he can get the production Zions out. The more we bother him the longer it will take. But @thekarmawhore is still around. :) Tell us what country and we'll see what we can figure out.

MrPeanut

Zion, stealing faces since 2015
G'day all. Made a trip to RBT the other night and Evangeline had a little minor surgery. Her heater was upgraded to the latest incarnation. I never thought Zion could get better than it was. Those that have used a Zion can probably attest to the fact that the body of the vapor it produces is well, full bodied and superior to many, many other vapes. The new heater is faster, easier to control and the vapor's body has became fuller if that makes sense. Also I thought I would mention I have been doing some experiments with oil and bubble. Zion gobbles up both concentrates and rips your face off.

HD Springer

Well I finally sent my Zion back to RBT. I had a big chunk of glass pop off the rim allowing too much air in. The powerful heater still had enough heat to vape but wasn't running right. I was either not getting enough heat or I was combusting.
Good news is it gave me a chance to converse with RBT and he is very busy making progress. He posted another video on his YouTube channel. His shop is growing and so is my excitement. Keep it up RBT and keep that nose to the planer.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
hweezi,
Reactions: VegNVape

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I am personally yet to experience the abuse of power that is the dual powerhouse, or 'Tod' as it has been affectionately named by the team, so I would not be able to compare it to my beta Zion right here . . . although I will say this - I have had some successful & most enjoyable sessions using Johnny with my Sublimator's Sublimate oil, either on a concentrate pad shoved in a stem or an adapter, or just stuck straight in the middle of my botanicals. There are some posts about it further back in the thread.
@DieHard may be able to fill you in a little more however, as he loves his concentrates and he generally has a little more on hand to experiment with I believe . . .

Eazy @cwheezy :tup:

PEACE!
:peace:

HD Springer

So I talked with RBT this morning and we were shooting the shit and I asked him if he heard about the Krazy/TOD incident. He informed me that he's already done a fully charged battery drain test with the heaters. And in his words these heaters are as bullet proof as a Harley Davidson's piston. And I'm a full on believer. Hell RBT said he ran them so hard and hot that he melted the wrapping on the battery. The heater still working as good as new.

HD Springer

Yes it was an extreme test that was testing the heater to make sure no fire was possible. I made mention of krazys issue where the trigger was engaged for an extended amount of time. That's when he told me of the extreme safety tests that was ran. I'm just impressed that the heater always works after. Sorry if I spoke out of turn. Or disclosed things not intended. But I think it shows just how bad ass this thing is. Again. IMO.

Top Bottom