Discontinued Zion vaporizer

HD Springer

I've always thought a good marketing tool could be a specially carved or wood burned Zion to take and show off. It be awesome to get an Zion in an artists hands that knows what they are doing with wood. Hell even having the word Zion carved or burned across the front would be pretty sick.

killick

But I like it!
I dunno where it came from, but I had a flashback to 'bedazzle my vajayjay', although I have no clue where that comes from...

I'm really looking forward to taking Zion on a walk (atv ride for me, walk for dog), a *really long* walk (atv ride for me, walk and ride in back of atv with water dish for dog) to some of the absolutely stellar views we have from here and just sit there and play with the controls.

I'm wondering if I ask extra/ultra nice if I can get less chrome and more copper/brass/whatever for bottons and dials to get it a bit ready for what *might* (I stress *might* as it might *not* happen*) (I have a woodbutcher background, and would like to tart it up a wee bit, but would hate to flub structural integrity *or* general operability for the sake of something more *nautical* or *steampunkable*, if you catch my drift) if you *will*. (I'm giggling cause I'm #really# vaked and know a few grammarrarrarrians will be hitting the 'unlike' button most heavily right about the same time as I hot the 'post" button.... but I digress, as usual... ;)

Just another highdea, brought to you by the mind that brought you, umm, tincture infused fine wines, ciders, beers, coffee, juice, and jellys... cause jam just don't shake like that... But being a reformed diabetic I dunno much about either, but I digress yet again... :p

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
WOW! :ko:

Zion + bubbler + Mighty concentrate pad + dab of Sublimate = many economical cloud busting tasty rips full on grip that fire button turn it up & go type shiiiiiit! :brow: :cool:

And it left my pad looking as fresh as a daisy - the only residue collecting along the bottom edge of my bent style adapter due to gravity.

Ahhh happy daze :D

:lol::lol::lol:

:peace:

Last edited:

HD Springer

I was really doing a great job of keeping the VAS at bay. But your pics of Johnny looking cool as hell just killed my patience.
And ya I hear I've got a real small bit of fun on its way.Im already getting excited thinking about it. I do plan on putting some power to that little beaut.

Tek

How tall does the zion sit? I'm curious because I have a pelican case I want to use for it. If I remember right(from a picture posted a little while back) it sat as tall as a solo, so about 4.5 inches? Thanks

Tek,

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Just seen your pics Veg. I absolutely love what you've done with Johnny. Bad ass.
And NICE @VegNVape!

I want to do something for Zig, but I'm way to indecisive... Some day maybe
Hee hee sorry, look closer, it's a photo from a few pages back . . . it's just a trick-trick-trick of technology ;)

Yeah, get carvin' Shit Snacks!

:peace:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Oh boy! ZION in the house! The batteries are almost charged! I can almost taste the Zionic goodness!
kF8Bi3d.jpg

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Ok, so this happened. @Mrs. Diehard and I are thoroughly vaked after 3 loads of Blueberry flowers. Then followed up with this Girl Scout Donut. I'm using a mangled Hercules coil to hold my donut. Knob is cranked up to 11! Now, on my E-nail, this could be one hit, although bigger than my average. But in Loki, we each got a huge ripper. Mine was a ringer.:smug: Stay tuned more testing to follow.
92GhUvk.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh boy! ZION in the house! The batteries are almost charged! I can almost taste the Zionic goodness!
kF8Bi3d.jpg

CONGRATS!

Nice bag too, is it a little satchel purse like my turquoise leather one? lol

And I knew you'd get er dabbin, 11 must be crazy, yet still convection dab vs conduction coil right? Not that I have much experience with the subject...

Glad you two are enjoying, though I expected nothing less

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Ok, so this happened. @Mrs. Diehard and I are thoroughly vaked after 3 loads of Blueberry flowers. Then followed up with this Girl Scout Donut. I'm using a mangled Hercules coil to hold my donut. Knob is cranked up to 11! Now, on my E-nail, this could be one hit, although bigger than my average. But in Loki, we each got a huge ripper. Mine was a ringer.:smug: Stay tuned more testing to follow.
92GhUvk.jpg

I have a feeling you and i test very similar... i will also be throwing everything i can at the Zion in the name of science!

Fission

Oh man you guys are making me jealous. Can't wait until I have my own in my hands. I'll make sure to test it out very thoroughly. This is where the scientific background will help me put it through its paces ;)

Need a large FC-2000 ceramic wick puck (or donut) for it! I do have several feet of titanium wire I'm not using (rebuild kit) that could probably become a pad, if no ceramic solution ever surfaces.

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
So after the testing last night, the batteries were at 3.81 this morning. I started with them fully charged.
And I've been running HOT.
:evil: Loki is a real beast!

Edit: After this morning's "wake 'n' vape". That is, 2 small loads, the Zion's batteries are ready for the charger: 3.73. That is more loads than I can remember but at least 6 with flower and 3 errl loads.

Last edited:
Top Bottom