Discontinued Zion vaporizer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I am getting excited too and looking forward to getting my beta unit. Interestingly, I may receive the Zion before the Grasshopper. I already have some fresh batteries and a charger waiting for the Zion. I'm ready to go!

Hahah yeah, that dawned on me a couple weeks ago (also still waiting on the revamped indicas that were promised for May...). For a while there I thought I'd be getting all three within like the same week of June :rofl:of course my Zion will probably beat them by far

07DQBIJl.jpg

This setup will be getting some play tonight.

jHItrEol.jpg

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
We are extending the international shipping and FC discount through this weekend. To show our appreciation to the those who believe enough in the Zion to place a pre-order before Monday they will receive a Lifetime Warranty.

The Zion units so far have had very few failures and the few minor issues that have come up have been addressed. With that we are confident in the reliability and quality of the design and believe a lifetime warranty is a low risk way for RastaBuddhaTao to show our appreciation the the FC faithful.

Additional perks for FC pre-orders include being part of the Beta test pool for the single battery flower and concentrate units now in the early development as well as being first on the shipping list.

Units purchased after this weekend will carry our standard 3 year pro-rated warranty.

Last edited:

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
We are extending the international shipping and FC discount through this weekend. To show our appreciation to the those who believe enough in the Zion to place a pre-order before Monday they will receive a Lifetime Warranty.

The Zion units so far have had very few failures and the few minor issues that have come up have been addressed. With that we are confident in the reliability and quality of the design and believe a lifetime warranty is a low risk way for RastaBuddhaTao to show our appreciation the the FC faithful.

Additional perks for FC pre-orders include being part of the Beta test pool for the single battery flower and concentrate units now in the early development as well as being first on the shipping list.

Units purchased after this weekend will carry our standard 3 year pro-rated warranty.

Sweet, hidden pre order perks... almost like an easter egg or did I only miss that those were lifetime warranty before ? :D

Quite sure the follow up beta was hidden :D

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
The inspiration was from another thread talking about lifetime warranties and how they can sink a start-up. Enron offered 10 year warranties on Wind Turbines and the company that bought their Wind division spent 100's of millions of dollars of warranty reserve in just the first year. So extended warranties can be tricky if you don't know you have proven reliability and quality. However, a few hundred lifetime warranties on a reliable, high quality, American made vaporizer we though... What a great way to say thanks to our early adopters. This is retroactive for both pre-orders and Beta testers.

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
We have stretch goals inside of the October deadline but yes that is our promise date. We are refining the design through the build of the Zion 10 and need to ensure the time is given to properly address any issues or concerns that may arise. In parallel we are completing production tooling, supply chain and logistics, manuals and quality processes to ensure we can be proud to stamp "American Made" on the box. The FC staff have encouraged us take the time to perfect the product before launch and give a realistic ship date and we have built our plans accordingly.

Thanks for your patients and get your order in now...ya never know, could blow, Indiegogo? The line could get real long real fast ;)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Based on everything we've been experiencing so far, I actually had the faith that this was all kind of implied :Dbut very nice to have it in writing for all current pre orders! And to know where final production units will stand afterwards, another huge benefit to getting in at the ground floor with Zion!

Only thing you left out about further beta models aside from the single battery versions was the slim AC powered model, I presume its bc that privilege is reserved for me? :brow:

Congrats @TheDudeNextDoor she's a beaut ofcourse! Hope she's treatin you right this weekend, enjoy!

mindful1

Is there still a coupon code that fc members need to use?

mindful1,

Tek

Crap! I'm a slacker and didn't see the lifetime warranty through the weekend until now. :(

Tek,

Tek

I'm trying to order now but paypal isn't letting me use my card. Ugh this sucks

Tek,

mindful1

No RBT told me in PM 149usd was already discounted price, starting from today it will raise to 169 (if not already done maybe you can still buy at 149)..
Still showing at $150 on the RBT website (though it's not listed there, it's another $12 for domestic shipping). Jump on board if you want to lock in the price!

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Still showing at $150 on the RBT website (though it's not listed there, it's another $12 for domestic shipping). Jump on board if you want to lock in the price!
Sorry poor form... Two days wasn't long enough. PM me any time this week and I will add you to the lifetime warranty and honor the $150 Zion cost.

As Mickey says "To all my friends". To the rest of the general public... $169 ;)

Hey Zionites! TheZionNextDoor and I have been spending a lot of quality time together over the last several days, thought I would share some experiences with you.

First, TheDumbassDudeNextDoor dropped and broke his 18/14 adapter before he even had a chance to use it. Another on the way and should be here Friday, so I'll have water tower feedback soon.

In the meantime, I've been alternating between using the supplied short and long stems with very good results. The longer stem does provide a slightly cooler vape, but the shorter stem that fits inside the unit for easy travel works just fine as well with a bit of finessing.

I've found the method I use for the Firefly to work every bit as well for the Zion. I'm currently using the method of holding the button until I feel vapor and then let off and the vapor starts flowing freely. I also have used the pulse method with great results. I know as well that others are keeping the button depressed through the full draw with positive results as well, so the Zion looks to be up to handling multiple methods.

So far, I've been hitting 3-4 times, then stirring, bumping the heat a bit, hitting 3-4 times, stirring, bumping, etc., through the end of the load. I'll be trying a no-stir load today, but I've been getting even heating and full extraction with this method. Here's an abv pic from last night. On the left is fresh herbs (Nirvana Ice, for those interested). On the right is a spent load.

My first impression is that if you got in on the FC100, you will not be disappointed. Zion is still refining, but even at its current state, it delivers the goods. More to come once my new adapter arrives.

6llbjnj.jpg

Top Bottom