Discontinued Zion vaporizer

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I do have Prism Glass (Shameless plug) in the wings as well once we have units flowing.
Which Prism Glass are your guys, RBT? There are several out there.

Later: You must be talking about the gallery in Troy.

Last edited:
cybrguy,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
I got two news: one bad and one good.

The bad one is that Sid passed away... an unfortunate accident happened, maybe @RastaBuddhaTao will be able to tell you... Well, with such a name it was bound to happen, Sid had a tragic and abrupt ending... R.I.P.

The good news is that Ashton is on its way to Europe, somewhere over the Atlantic! He's called Ashton because like the phoenix he rose from the ashes of Sid. Hopefully he will have a longer and more peaceful life... His bedroom here is ready, I changed the bed sheets and I'm waiting for his arrival on the Old Continent.

More info soon!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Very sorry to hear about Sid, @KeroZen I hope Ashton arrives safely and soon. I forgot you were on the other side of the pond. I hope Sid's departure was not violent.

We need entertainment. We need succor. We need news.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
That is sad news @KeroZen :cry:
My thought's are with you and Sid's family.

However it sounds as if one light went out and another has been switched on - I'm sure Sid's short life was not in vain & he will live on through Ashton.

I wish you both well!

It is QUIET in here.

This thread has been quiet as hell.

Damn! You're right guys! Although I'm sure things will liven up in here before too long.

But to make some noise in the meantime, here's a classic tune that for some reason has been going around & around in my head just lately . . .
;)

Peace all
:peace:

MrPeanut

Zion, stealing faces since 2015
Haven't heard from @MrPeanut lately, but spring has sprung and he's got a farm to deal with.
Indeed spring time is always busy. Plowing, tilling, fertilizing, planting, weeding, poultry brooders, incubators and preparing the greenhouse. I am happy to say I have nothing major to report lol. I use my 2x4 every day 6-10 times. I run it at 30-40% power. I am still popping in whole flowers. After 2-3 hits I give it a stir which breaks it down to an ultra-fine grind and then finish it off. I have found less is more as far as packing the bowl. I have not been weighing the material but very loosely packing smaller amounts gives better flavor throughout the session. For the most part it acts as a desk unit but fits well in the cup holders on the tractor and quad :p I can not wait to get a Zion :)

P.S. 2x4 has helped me cut down on consumption by almost 50%. Which is great for my flower supply :lol:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
OK, so I'm getting ready for my Zion. <g> I don't have a good charger or any 18650 batteries. So I figure I will wait untlil @RastaBuddhaTao makes specific recommendations on which batteries are best suited for Zion. But, I think it's time for a charger. This seems to get the most love. http://charger.nitecore.com/product/intellicharger-i4 Amazon has it for under $18. Any thoughts?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
OK, so I'm getting ready for my Zion. <g> I don't have a good charger or any 18650 batteries. So I figure I will wait untlil @RastaBuddhaTao makes specific recommendations on which batteries are best suited for Zion. But, I think it's time for a charger. This seems to get the most love. http://charger.nitecore.com/product/intellicharger-i4 Amazon has it for under $18. Any thoughts?

I bought that same one with two slots for $12 for the Zion and it has worked really well.

Vapzilla

I've had the Nitecore D4 for a while and these are great chargers. The D4 charges just about every battery type out in the market now. Check and compare the specs for all the differences in battery types and amps between the D and I models.
I use it so much that at times I wish it had 6 or 8 slots.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Is there any important difference between the D and I versions other than the digital readout? It is about twice as much.

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
I have this charger for Li-ion's and it also charges D size NiMh/ NiCad. It works great. Although charging is a bit slower than the nightcore from the reviews I read. It is a little more but its good If you have many types of batteries to recharge.
Good luck with you're crop @MrPeanut. Thanks for the update, can't wait to see the fruits of your labor. :tup:

Last edited:
XT8RW4Fl.jpg

jLFt4HSl.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I like good prices (a lot) but as I am reading about possible counterfeits in this space I think I will pay $4 or $5 more and but it from Amazon, just so I can return it if necessary. I would like to know, however, whether the D4 would be a better choice than the I4, given the price difference. I realize we aren't talking about a huge amount of $$ here, but still. The precision of the digital readout is nice, but I have my doubts whether it will be very useful to a "casual" user like myself.

Top Bottom