Discontinued Zion vaporizer

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Think... parallels second syllable of RBT
??? :hmm:

I was thinking maybe "Small Axe" because it's a smaller more stealthy vape... Plus a good play on words: "The Small Axe Vaporizer by RastaBuddhaTao"

Idk man you got me stumped...

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Please don't tell me it's "buddha". Mass confusion would ensue.

:peace:

Stu,

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Ooooooh Stew and Stick are warm... This is fun, make it interesting... Who ever gets it right gets the first FC Beta unit.

And good news... Getting good results using sub par proto parts with the no glue design. Bad news is I am Concerned that the load that I am now putting on the joint will cause cracking. Hoop stress calculations say I have nothing to worry about... Time will tell what thermal cycling holds but I designed some spring into the screen retention ring to allow for thermal expansion so I'm not too concerned but want to ensure no one is getting cracked glass 6 months down the road. (King of run-ons)

I am actually really happy with it. @thekarmawhore and I nearly figured it out and had been struggling with it for months. Just needed @stickstones to challenge us to get us over the hump. Although it's bad in your flow path friction is our friend here. The secret lies in maximizing friction between a slippery glass joint and a silky smooth ultra fine screen ;)
https://twitter.com/rastabuddhatao/status/583085237267275776
Ended up with another "trade secret" out of this. See not problems but rather opportunities.

Last edited:

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Ooooooh Stew and Stick are warm... This is fun, make it interesting... Who ever gets it right gets the first FC Beta unit.

And good news... Getting good results using sub par proto parts with the no glue design. Bad news is I am Concerned that the load that I am now putting on the joint will cause cracking. Hoop stress calculations say I have nothing to worry about... Time will tell what thermal cycling holds but I designed some spring into the screen retention ring to allow for thermal expansion so I'm not too concerned but want to ensure no one is getting cracked glass 6 months down the road. (King of run-ons)

I am actually really happy with it. @thekarmawhore and I nearly figured it out and had been struggling with it for months. Just needed @stickstones to challenge us to get us over the hump. Although it's bad in your flow path friction is our friend here. The secret lies in maximizing friction between a slippery glass joint and a silky smooth ultra fine screen ;)
https://twitter.com/rastabuddhatao/status/583085237267275776
Ended up with another "trade secret" out of this. See not problems but rather opportunities.

nirvana? Or Zen?

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Buddhist

High Power

Higher Power :bang::hmm::bang: :worms: :goon:
shit.gif

Zen

Last edited:
Melting Pot,

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
So I'm doing something I pretty much never do. I decided that this device, whatever I end up with as a part of that first century club, is going to be awesome enough that I just cannot bear to read any more. Every time I come in here and read a page, the darn thing transforms into something just a little bit better (or a lot better).

Just wake me up when I can send you the $$$$, ok?

I mean it. Somebody remember to let me know that it's about time to pay up. Thanks!

Keep p the good work, but damn it, stop innovating and sell me that chunk of wood.

lwien

Banyan

And if that isn't the name, it should be. :cool:

or

Stallion

Last edited:
lwien,
Reactions: Derrrpp
Top Bottom