Discontinued Zion vaporizer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
No, remember the trigger was un-recessed for the the production run because some lady had troubles with her long nails...

And when was a reverse polarity protection implemented? I don't recall. But I do recall some tester unit being blown due to a reverse insertion.

Oh well, why do I care anyways? :shrug:

Only slightly less recessed... Not like Pak and Sticks' alphas but not fully in like the betas... Also yes there is reverse polarity protection now, both of my units have the upgraded electronics (I had killed Zig that way)

It has been said to be about 50 left to fulfill, so if another 50 off the waitlist, maybe we'll see a total Zion100 with all the final fit and finish for FC after all (plus the ones already out there)

Perhaps @RastaBuddhaTao will do a big run down of everything included so you and I can stop speculating off memory :uhoh::ninja:;)

Last edited:

little maggie

How do you all remember when you first ordered? I have no idea. I just know I was in the initial group that got Zions- maybe 24th in line or something like that. My Zion had to be sent back as did maybe 1 other. That's about the Time Ryan stopped shipping because Zions needed a bit more work.

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
How do you all remember when you first ordered? I have no idea. I just know I was in the initial group that got Zions- maybe 24th in line or something like that. My Zion had to be sent back as did maybe 1 other. That's about the Time Ryan stopped shipping because Zions needed a bit more work.
I checked my PayPal receipt a while back. But at this point I just remember. A quick search in this thread points me to the fact that you ordered in early June 2015, which would be among the earliest among us I imagine.

upriver

combustion-free

I remember (8/15) because I had to start spending a lot of time in a distant city for work and wanted a home-away-from-home desktop-but-small unit. The Zion looked perfect, and I was told it would be a month or two wait. I ordered the whole kit w/ batteries and charger, and do hope the batteries that eventually ship are fresh :) I ended up getting a different portable, so this isn't a burning problem. I like crowdfunding, especially an underdog that eventually makes good.

Unrelated: anyone else try to get a "fidget cube" by this Christmas and still waiting? I need the Zion to soothe the fidgeting I am doing while waiting for my fidget cube!

Philreal187

I am curious how many of us original preorders are still waiting. August '15 here. Any others from summer 2015?

I managed to squeeze in September 2015 after watching the thread and deciding it was too good to pass up! I almost got a refund like 4 times but somehow got through without it, and I'm glad I did!

Definitely excited to see @RastaBuddhaTao around these parts more often, also all the zion energy sparking up! Seems like 2017 will be the year we all been waiting for..

:peace:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
No, remember the trigger was un-recessed for the the production run because some lady had troubles with her long nails...

And when was a reverse polarity protection implemented? I don't recall. But I do recall some tester unit being blown due to a reverse insertion.

Oh well, why do I care anyways? :shrug:
Hey! That "some lady was my mama!" What @DieHard's mama wants, she gets. AND my wife was the one to blow up mine after I had it less than 24 hours.

little maggie

Found my paypal: June 11, 2015. If that was the opening date there must have been quite a few orders that date. At least 20.
I know it will be worth the wait.

I bought batteries with my order which have now been used for the milaana. It's worth it to get battereis from Ryan- I really like the brown ones he is selling.

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
I am curious how many of us original preorders are still waiting. August '15 here. Any others from summer 2015?

August 2015... I think i may need to get new batteries lol

Yeah, my Lion Zion brethren! Me too, early August '15 - we're all under a good star: astro sign Leo foresees lion power in Zi near future. :p:D

Peace guys
:peace:

And yeah, I gotta get some new batts too. Still an unused pair of HE4s in the drawer..there are HG2s too.. I guess I'm too patient ;)

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
I believed I ordered during september of 2015, then waffled, canceled and re-ordered for $30 more during november of 2015. I guess I decided that it was worth more money than I paid the first time around.

:mental:
Was there a price hike or was the extra some overpirced "administrative fee" ?

@Alegre . I hear ya !!! I added my name to list too but have No Idea of price !

Also, I was considering Zion but is it same as Mi for people who have both ? I could always carry 1, 2 or 3 spare batteries for Mi if main difference between units is battery life , no?

P.A.M.,
Reactions: Alegre

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Was there a price hike or was the extra some overpirced "administrative fee" ?

@Alegre . I hear ya !!! I added my name to list too but have No Idea of price !

Also, I was considering Zion but is it same as Mi for people who have both ? I could always carry 1, 2 or 3 spare batteries for Mi if main difference between units is battery life , no?
Nice. I'm sure the price went up between grokit's orders, but he can respond.

The Mi is an unregulated single battery pocketable vape.

The Zion is regulated, has 2 batteries and is a little bigger than any pockets I have other than cargo pants or winter coat pockets. Its regulation (controlled by a knob) allows you to set a power level so you can't accidentally combust and to make it easier to temp step if you like that.

As much as I love my Milaana, I love my Zion more. But I wouldn't want to do without either for very long...

Top Bottom