Discontinued Zion vaporizer

HD Springer

I've decided to say @HellsWindStaff that you are right. I was being hypocritical with my comments in the evoke thread. I previously posted my explanation and have decided to retract my comments. They were not by any means derogatory.
I've had a chance to get a better mind set and actually feel kind of guilty that I'm crying who said what when life is actually taking place just a few hundred miles away.

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
We got a few reports on some of the recent posts where one member has commented on another. While none of these have been point-worthy yet, I want to again remind everyone that negative comments on another's member's character or posting style are not just off-topic, they are potentially inflammatory and could lead to warning points. The current controversy seems to be resolved so please let's all just move on and talk about the Zion.

TeeJay1952

I would like to recommend a Zion train where RBT takes one of the pre production models and sends it to folks on the paid waiting list with a shipping label inside with the next persons address. A week and then on to the next. (sure , I will send it on, no really I will):tup:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
When the Zion becomes available the choice between the two will become size and pocketability (the Milaana is smaller and more portable) and between a completely manual vape and one where you can set a power level, which the Zion allows you to do with a power knob. The heater and the materials are nearly identical other than a slightly longer (I think) heater in the Zion. And of course the Zion has 2 18650s and the Milaana has one.

stinkytofus

When the Zion becomes available the choice between the two will become size and pocketability (the Milaana is smaller and more portable) and between a completely manual vape and one where you can set a power level, which the Zion allows you to do with a power knob. The heater and the materials are nearly identical other than a slightly longer (I think) heater in the Zion. And of course the Zion has 2 18650s and the Milaana has one.
So if one doesnt mind the size, zion is better than milaana

Works with bubblers ?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So if one doesnt mind the size, zion is better than milaana

Works with bubblers ?

Both work with water, Zion probably better bc of the power regulation. Zion probably better overall bc of that and the larger slightly more complex heater, I also like the stem storage and lid so it is more self-contained but it is bulkier. However Milaana is much cheaper and available now, simpler without the knob and one battery, if you don't mind a potentially steeper learning curve with Milaana it is worth trying first since the tech is so similar. Both are manual really but Milaana much moreso, both are great and unique, powerful pure convection

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Just gotta drop in & say that I'm getting some absolutely insanely amazing flavour when hitting direct through this short 14mm to 18mm m2m adapter . . .

Zion delivers exceptional flavour anyway, but getting even closer to the source of that deliciousness is for me, stepping things up perhaps another notch yet.

You know we're cranking this shit all the way up to 11, right?!
Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

:rockon:

ZionLife IS the GoodLife!

:peace:

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Good news all... The test run of 25 Milaana bodies was successful and help is here to push a quantity of wood through the drill presses. This will clear the way to set-up for Zion. Milaana builds will now be limited to the minimum required to feed a select small market. This will allow us to transfer focus from Milaana to Zion.

Milaana has provided learning in so many areas that will both expedite and optimize Zion. Keep in mind Zion is a totally different heater running higher voltages and more surface area as well as two additional pieces of mica so there is definitely a fair amount of manufacturing readiness ahead.

With that said I am so relieved and elated to deliver Zion out of the gate with the quality levels that we are now achieving with Milaana. Not to say speed bumps are not ahead but that's what makes the ride fun.

So, please hang in there a few more weeks while we position and finalize Milaana. Once we get ahead on stock again after moving the factory we will be digging into these 200 Zion bodies with proven solutions to the knob and magnet failures in addition to all of our honed Milaana skills.

Thanks again for the support and faith in RBT. Rest assured I am more vested than ever in making RBT a brand that starts here at FC first and moves to a greater customer base with a sense of community born here in the pages of this crazy thread.

Thanks as always for helping make this possible. Given the wild ride RBT has been, I can honestly say that I have never enjoyed delivering a new product before in my life and fuel cells and wind turbines are some pretty cool shit :).

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
So, please hang in there a few more weeks
WEEKS?! I thought that was going to say months and I was still happy to have an estimate! If I have a Zion within 3 months I'll be very satisfied. I forget about it all the time, I have no problem waiting. Honestly no problem in the slightest.
In 2 years, when this thread is at 500 pages and people are talking about their Zions left and right, I'll quote this with a massive smile on my face knowing the journey so was incredibly worth it. CAN YOU IMAGINE...being able to look back on this...how satisfied you'll be.

It's going to be like Christmas in your pocket. Fucking Christmas.

:|:o:freak::science::zombie: Transformation complete.

little maggie

So possibly before the new year? That's exciting!!!
I'm probably done buying vapes (notice the probably) because I always use the vapcap or the milaana and the others are collecting dust. The zion is the only vape on my want list. And if it's anything like the milaana I think it's going to be worth the wait.

Oogendoogan

So everyone knows I love my Milaana, I have been so happy with it that I had to start planning to get a Zion. Looks like it's gonna be amazing. 7.4V of regulated desktop power in a fucking portable? Who doesn't want that shit?

I have a lot of vapes and the $300 price tag of the Zion is on the higher side of what I am willing to spend on a device. After some planning and putting money aside for the past couple months I decided to pull the trigger today and the website was down. I thought maybe there was gonna be some good news on the Zion.. I was wrong, it's $70 more.

Ryan I love your product so much, your an amazing dude and I wanna support but it looks like I can't afford to right now. For $370 that's a Zion and a quarter of medication.. but for $370 for the Zion alone I'm left dry and I can't afford that.

I wish you nothing but good luck on this one, I'll be on the sidelines enjoying my Milaana, reading the threads and watching the classifieds for a Zion lol.

If I only pulled the trigger a minute sooner :bang: I will have a good time living vicariously through this thread when the Zion train rolls through.

Stay vaped :peace::leaf:

CaptVapor

I want my Zion and I want it now!
Sorry- this is how I deal with stress- getting a new vape. But the only one I want is the Zion so I have no destressor to deal with the election.

ugh. it's only been ONE DAY and yet the bigots and misogynists have suddenly become extremely emboldened... i have to stop looking at social media now, faith in humanity at an all time low

Top Bottom