Discontinued Zion vaporizer

AJS

Calm Consistency
has anyone completed a refund request lately? i think i'm on 8 or 9 business days now
In the midst of the Milaana confusion during 4/20, it took my friend about 2 weeks for a refund.
I would expect it to be faster now...

AJS,
Yikes. My bad. Turns out RBT's CS that has been lauded numerous times in the Milaana thread isn't actually his CS, it's the CS for the manufacturer of the Milaana. I guess that makes sense, as he's moving to wholesale. CS will be through the retailers, not RBT. They seem like they're doing a very satisfactory (or better) job with the Milaana preorders and shipping, but won't be any help w/ the refund situation as that's not their domain. Ah, well.

Sorry for my previous misrepresentation @Madcap79 . Hope you hear back soon, @srama21

Last edited:

srama21

Monotonous Botanist
Damn, anyone have any suggestions? still no refund. I was really hoping to have it by now.

srama21,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Damn, anyone have any suggestions? still no refund. I was really hoping to have it by now.

Has it been 10 business days (two weeks) yet since requesting the refund? If not, my suggestion would be to wait the number of days listed on the website.

IAmKrazy2,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
That sucks, best of luck in getting the refund. I'm sure there are countless reasons it hasn't reached your pocket yet, so just "be patient".

HellsWindStaff,

Mulehead

Krazy refund talk anyway!
Hope you get taken care of asap, but I have a feeling you'll be back.

My Milaana is fun away from the house, but it sure makes me appreciate the consistency of the Zion.
By the end of the work day, I can't wait to get home to Lucky!

Only VAS I have now, is for future RBT products.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
man, i talked a bunch of shit. i wonder if that has anything to do with it.

That is not possible, we have been clearly told from one of his good friends that he is everything but a vindicative guy, and we also know rbt is not reading here.

Anyway, I for one I would try to write something complimenting his evil genius look and his disruptives effortlessly versatile vapes, just in case

Looking back at when rbt was contributing to this thread, nothing seems was more effective to him than a very colourfull, over-enthusiastic, drooling captatio benevolentiae post. since he is not supposed to read here anymore the praising has stopped too so your one will shine out even more to his eyes

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Folks...(and you all know who I'm talking to without me calling you out... right?) enough with the innuendos about RBT's business practices, etc. :cool: And @srama21 when you have some resolution to your refund, please let us know.

Please do not clog up the thread with any more of this type of posting. Your points have been made.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I still use my Zion 90% plus of the time, and Milaana, Evo and VapCap the rest.

Dry is fine for me, the regulated temp is devine, and it walks around with me always ready , stir tool and all. Glorious vape.

All who have been lucky enough to get a Milaana and love it... The Zion is on another level.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Sure is weird not seeing the Zion on his website anymore. Obviously he wants to hold off having people go through his website at all except for retail. Just interesting he doesn't have it there for advertisement, forwarding them to PlanetVape. Guess he doesn't want too many people ordering.

AJS,
Top Bottom