Discontinued Zion vaporizer

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Zion neemt een reis . . . .
j1AEfjj.jpg

Vyvyan en Casey Jones - heeft iets gaande . . . .

Ahhhh! Amsterdam coffee :spliff:

:bigleaf:

FuckAllTheHaters
Peace2TheLovers
X X X

:cheers:

:peace:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Zion neemt een reis . . . .
j1AEfjj.jpg

Vyvyan en Casey Jones - heeft iets gaande . . . .

Ahhhh! Amsterdam coffee :spliff:

:bigleaf:

FuckAllTheHaters
Peace2TheLovers
X X X

:cheers:

Oh my gosh! That looks soo good! :D
You're having a hell of a time - great to see and hear from you Veg. The good vibes are back. Wishing you a wonderful vacation in EU paradise :)

AJS

Calm Consistency
My friend requested a refund about 15 days ago and just received it.
We realized RBT was super busy so we didn't hold it against him, but for those of you out there who've been waiting, you probably should've gotten it by now, or by the end of today, so if not, maybe consider shooting an E-Mail over to the ol' RBT house.

aphidii

Great to see Milaanas shipping. Hope that means RBT will be able to start assembly on our Zions soon. Looks like his shipping estimates for Zions have been updated too:

Unfortunately RBT shipped the Milaanas without any advance notice. I have moved since placing my order and was counting on him to confirm the order. His Existing Customer FAQ even states "Can I change my order or address? Yes, we will email you prior to shipping your unit".

So has the policy changed? Am I expected to email him and actually get a response despite the question I have being clearly (mis)answered in his FAQ?

I can see not making time to write up detailed status reports but it would literally take him 3 seconds to update the procedure for updating an address. That 3 seconds would save him a ton of time and hassle down the line too.

I was wondering the same thing about the address confirmation notices before shipping, so I sent him an email.
He replied within a couple of days that the Millaanas were shotgun shipped to try and meet 4/20, and going forward, all orders should get an address confirmation first.
He also said he's attached a note to my invoice just as an in case that I need to be contacted prior to shipping.
If any of you are planning to move in the next couple months maybe just drop him a line and he'll make sure your orders have a must confirm attached.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I like to use my Zion in tense negotiatior situations...

Nothing gets me talking someone off the ledge like a 50% power toke of a tight packed stem.

I find the vapor is smooth and velvety enough to fulfill that desire for a cloud...but cool and non irritating enough to not choke in the megaphone.

Also makes children's art projects look better.

Sometimes I pull the zion out my desk and hit it when my second grade class is doing their reading assignments...they never know!

Well one kid did...but he told me his dad has a mighty...go figure (kids).

every one has these cool zion stories and I wanted one

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Well, I've been very silent here for a long time, but have been steadily testing my #6 beta Zion device since last summer with really nothing but consistent vaping with one of the units initially set a iittle bit on the cool side.

Well, this morning I received my Milaana and I'm super stoked. Since I had a cooler Zion beta unit, i was very surprised and pleased with how quickly the new single battery device delivered the goods. After only a very brief warmup, it gives some very nice flavor for a couple hits before the vapor starts pumping.

I've only had five or six loads through it so far, so will reserve any real review for a while, but my initial impressions are very positive. One thing that I did note was that it did a very good job of delivering even heat throughout the load of flowers, with no discernable hot or cool spots upon inspection afterwards.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I like to use my Zion in tense negotiatior situations...

Nothing gets me talking someone off the ledge like a 50% power toke of a tight packed stem.

I find the vapor is smooth and velvety enough to fulfill that desire for a cloud...but cool and non irritating enough to not choke in the megaphone.

Also makes children's art projects look better.

Sometimes I pull the zion out my desk and hit it when my second grade class is doing their reading assignments...they never know!

Well one kid did...but he told me his dad has a mighty...go figure (kids).

every one has these cool zion stories and I wanted one

:lol:
is this the wrong time to say that both Ziggy Sawdust and Zenon the Zequel are sitting in a box as I was filling their void with Milaana then?

Still love em to death, but my "vape lab" is still not really set up in its entirety.... I also prioritized Milaana at first, but free to enjoy its greater simplicity (also Daisy has been a constant for nonregular use, seems now my HIbrid will be as well). I also will be receiving the finalized MistVape this week and plan to prioritize its testing accordingly...

I will reaffirm that Zion is still a true fully featured flagship for the RBT line, and my still my current overall favorite vape, even if Milaana makes for one hell of an entry level :2c:

A SILENT beta tester? Where have you been all our lives.

There actually were quite a few, they may have posted in here once or twice, but not everyone is as vocal as some of the, let's just say louder testers... A couple even dropped out

Also @ChippyMalone thrilled you finally have something new to medicate with! Milaana is a very effective tool, and it has its own thread now too btw, in the main section since units have been shipping to pre orders now (without pause like Zion and its revoked status :ko:) so you should pop in over there to share your thoughts! Zion thread should become more newsworthy in a few weeks it seems

killick

But I like it!
So I overfilled with very fine material and combusted on the 3rd draw. In my defence I was *really* horsing on it. So time to cleanse the pallet with a lovely little Hindu Kush/Black Hash/HK Sammich. I was gonna share this in whichever thread I was on. Fortunately it's the Zion one...

vapen00b

Thanks vapen00b. Blessings.

Another good morning . . .

X X X​

Holy cow!! :o:bowdown::ko:
Is that place still called Earth?? :haw:

I think you should be booking my next vacation... Optionally, I could silently sneak into your drop-off luggage next time - as long as it's this very same destination :brow::D

Enjoy, my friend. Thanks for sharing the spirit!!

VN

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hahaha! Nice1 @vapen00b! :lol: I travel light, so as long as you can squeeze into my carry-on you'd be more than welcome!

On another note, I shoved the Zion in my combusting buddies hand - turned up the dial, gave a very brief intro, & he was blowing fat clouds in seconds. He was like :whoa:

I guess some daze, you just gotta roll with it . . . .
Gj19ACD.jpg

Triple X love
4GMowqr.jpg

X X X​

vapen00b

Hahaha! Nice1 @vapen00b! :lol: I travel light, so as long as you can squeeze into my carry-on you'd be more than welcome!

On another note, I shoved the Zion in my combusting buddies hand - turned up the dial, gave a very brief intro, & he was blowing fat clouds in seconds. He was like :whoa:

Gj19ACD.jpg

Triple X love
4GMowqr.jpg

X X X​

Well, I lost weight pretty much. Maybe that would work! :D

Looks soooo gooooood... What strain do I pick today?
:mmmm::drool::luv:

Have a wonderful time, mate!:tup::wave:

VN

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall

Gj19ACD.jpg

Triple X love
4GMowqr.jpg

X X X​

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:cool:

Mulehead

Picked up a pair of Samsung 25r batteries, and have been happy overall with their performance.
Sessions seem to be very similar to the LG's while powering the Zion.
Haven't gotten a bowl/charge count yet.
It's very challenging to get an accurate count with the Zion because I seem to lose track after about 6 or 7 bowls.:freak:
I'll try writing it down or something and report back.

Lucky hasn't been getting much attention since Mi showed up.
Got her out tonight to test out the 25r's and very glad I did!

The automatic nature of the regulation gives such consistent results.
The Mi will be for many, but IMO the Zion is going to appeal more to medicinal users and us connoisseurs that want more control of the cannibinoids we're extracting.

I feel fortunate to not have to choose which device was right for me. At this point I can't give either one up, and am anxiously waiting for the next device to feature this heater.

dormouse

I was wondering the same thing about the address confirmation notices before shipping, so I sent him an email.
He replied within a couple of days that the Millaanas were shotgun shipped to try and meet 4/20, and going forward, all orders should get an address confirmation first.
He also said he's attached a note to my invoice just as an in case that I need to be contacted prior to shipping.
If any of you are planning to move in the next couple months maybe just drop him a line and he'll make sure your orders have a must confirm attached.
How do I contact him about an address change? Tried the website months ago. No reply. No other contact info. Is there an e-mail address? Can't contact through the forum. Would also like to find out if there is an expected delivery date for August 2015 zion orders.

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
How do I contact him about an address change? Tried the website months ago. No reply. No other contact info. Is there an e-mail address? Can't contact through the forum. Would also like to find out if there is an expected delivery date for August 2015 zion orders.
Rastabuddhatao@gmail.com is what I used a month and a half ago when I last heard about my nonfunctioning Zion. Good luck!

Tommy10

The only form of contact through the website I can find now is via the refund section? Anyone having a similar problem?

Tommy10,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
I doubt anyone will have much success contacting him. Busy with getting the Milaaana out to the masses. The Zion is on the back burner for now, although I think a timeline was mentioned in the Milaaana thread.

Edit: Just checked the website and I see no way to contact them on the contact/about us page. Haha.

Madcap79,

aphidii

The only form of contact through the website I can find now is via the refund section? Anyone having a similar problem?

Contact form and shipping forecast is here http://www.rastabuddhatao.net/existing-customer they got back to me in about 10 days

Top Bottom