• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

RBT shipping thread

little maggie

I'm still waiting for my 4/20 order but I have one from the original shipping. I bought some other vapes at the same time but I end up using Aidan daily. I've had 0 problems of any kind. I wonder what the actual stats are in terms of the percentage of problems. I suspect that the problems are fewer than it seems.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Sorry to ask, I know it begins to be redundant but what happen with Mi shipping?....I received an e-mail last week about shipping on the beginning of this week...

nickzzzx

So frustrating seeing people get their SECOND Milaana while I'm sitting here with nothing :( Waiting sucks

nickzzzx,

Philreal187

I keep thinking if people with both milaana and the zion still rave that the zion is a much more superior vaporizer, I'll be patiently waiting. It's definitely tough to wait with no end to in sight.

I hope they all come out in a cloudy storm over night and the world units in peace over the mighty Zion.

Until then good things come to those who wait!

:peace:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Got an EMail from RBT saying my Milaana is ready to ship. Ordered with the Zion Preprder deal on May 29th. Estimated 4 weeks, give or take, and it was under 4. Really proud of Ryan and all that he's done. Customer Service may have been flakey in the past, but given how I've been treated and the recent progress update, I'd say everything is going to work out wonderfully.

I'll have an early order Milaana that was delivered May 5th and the most recent version which I imagine will arrive very early July, so about a 2 month gap between products, almost on the dot. I'll note every change I can possibly find, with most details on how the heater works comparatively.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I keep thinking if people with both milaana and the zion still rave that the zion is a much more superior vaporizer, I'll be patiently waiting. It's definitely tough to wait with no end to in sight.

I hope they all come out in a cloudy storm over night and the world units in peace over the mighty Zion.

Until then good things come to those who wait!

:peace:

FWIW I definitely agree with that sentiment, but Milaana is simpler stealthier and I have been using mine more than Zion now actually...

xer0

I believe my Milaana is on its way. :D

I never got an e-mail from RBT or PayPal but I checked MyUPS and it is showing a delivery scheduled for early next week from NY. Figures that it'll come after my vacation is done. lol

I'm excited to finally try this thing out...now I just need to score some decent erb so I can do it properly.

Choughed

Thanks @xer0, you made me check my paypal account, and it's showing as sent via USPS today. No tracking number and it's got a long journey to Oz, but I can hardly believe it! My breath, it's bated in anticipation! I dare not move from this very spot lest it be only a dream! Thank goodness I read this news lying in bed! Haha! ;)

GTAVaper

I see 20 more labels this morning so Milaanas are going out for sure!

I never got an email saying that my order was shipped and I forgot about the PayPal shipping notification....... a lot of stores don't use it.

But I went into PayPal and took a look and saw that my Milaana has shipped yesterday.......so now for the wait.

New York is very close to Toronto ......but then customs handling can hold things up too. But hopefully I will get it before next long weekend!

AJS

Calm Consistency
I never got an email saying that my order was shipped and I forgot about the PayPal shipping notification....... a lot of stores don't use it.

But I went into PayPal and took a look and saw that my Milaana has shipped yesterday.......so now for the wait.

New York is very close to Toronto ......but then customs handling can hold things up too. But hopefully I will get it before next long weekend!
It's about time man! Despite the email I don't think mines shipped. I'm worried my email got lost that verified my address. Oh well, don't care too much when I'm already holding onto Milah. It'll come eventually. I'd much rather someone else get theirs first so everyone gets a chance to try theirs!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks @xer0, you made me check my paypal account, and it's showing as sent via USPS today. No tracking number and it's got a long journey to Oz, but I can hardly believe it! My breath, it's bated in anticipation! I dare not move from this very spot lest it be only a dream! Thank goodness I read this news lying in bed! Haha! ;)

I forgot you tried to sneak in an order for one of these too! Glad it worked out and you will finally be able to try this tech for yourself very soon (will make Zion wait easier, and you can provide more credibility for your MIL to stay in too ;))

Finally man! Way too long of a wait for you, but that'll all be behind you soon enough I hope

nickzzzx

So I checked my paypal receipt and it seems my Milaana has shipped and will arrive on monday! Very happy...

nickzzzx,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I would swear from the looks of current tracking there are quite a bit of people getting a second Milaana. I know some beta members have more than one and I am waiting for my second Milaana and I know @Bravesst got his second already(which he unfortunately needed more than the rest of us ordering a second) and I think @AJS may have ordered a second. Did you order a second milaana @WakeAndVape or @little maggie ? If not, you got some smart neighbors who like to get well medicated!

So who else has ordered a second? I am interested to see how many people so easily justified another blow dryer.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I think @AJS may have ordered a second.
Yeah this is the first vape...well...anything that I've ordered a second of . I couldn't stand the thought of being without a Milaana until my Zion arrives, so my OG Milah will be my backup or always attached to water or something...or sold, and my new sexy Mina will be my new go-to, assuming it performs better than my original. Plus the price is just amazing if you got in early enough.

Mulehead

So who else has ordered a second? I am interested to see how many people so easily justified another blow dryer.

I have another on its way.
I plan to get another Zion as well, after they start going out again.
I reckon I'm just a sucker for a good hair dryer, oh and an awesome vape!
I found it more than justified doubling down after my first stem.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I have another on its way.
I plan to get another Zion as well, after they start going out again.
I reckon I'm just a sucker for a good hair dryer, oh and an awesome vape!
I found it more than justified doubling down after my first stem.

Yeah. I will need a second Zion eventually too. The thought of not having a working Zion is enough reason to eventually get a backup i think. Yeah. I am one of those crazies.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Woo, MyChoice shows me a wednesday delivery. I'll guess by Friday though for me just so I don't get too excited :).
For reference, ordered basically the 1st of this month, and he estimated 4 weeks. It's been 26 days, so pretty damn close. Asked them to verify my address, and they did.

little maggie

I ordered mine in mid May. I just checked the tracking which hadn't shown anything before. It's supposed to come July 1. I'm in the midst of log VAS but my milaana is basically a log on batteries.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Woo, MyChoice shows me a wednesday delivery. I'll guess by Friday though for me just so I don't get too excited :).
For reference, ordered basically the 1st of this month, and he estimated 4 weeks. It's been 26 days, so pretty damn close. Asked them to verify my address, and they did.
What happens here?! I ordered mine a while before you and I got nothing...

Last edited:
Top Bottom