• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Zero milking in bubbler w/Mighty?!

thestallion69

Hey guys! I've had this bubbler for a while and I love it for dabs. I use it as an accessory too for my Mighty, with this adapter. Now the only problem I have is that I get zero noticeable vapor in the bubbler when taking a hit with the Mighty, but I can clearly see the vapor when I exhale (not very dense though), and at some point I stop getting any vapor from the bubbler so I have to take the Mighty out and attach the normal mouthpiece and then I can hit again. What do you think is wrong? A crappy adapter that leaks?
If I try and take a hit out of the adapter without the glass I can get decent hits, maybe not as much as it should be though for all that airflow though.

thestallion69,
Reactions: BigJr48

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
That piece is not large enough for the vapor to stack.
I wouldn't expect to se much noticeable vapor through the glass while pulling on a glass piece of that size.

Ramahs,
Reactions: BigJr48

MoltenTiger

what temp are you running?

It's possibly a leaking adapter, but also the Mighty isn't known for especially huge clouds, and it takes big clouds to white wall a bubbler.
You might find hitting it under a strong light shows up the vapour much better and gives you better feedback.

MoltenTiger,

thestallion69

That piece is not large enough for the vapor to stack.
I wouldn't expect to se much noticeable vapor through the glass while pulling on a glass piece of that size.

I understand but I expected a little as I can see quite a bit of vapor when dabbing with it :)

what temp are you running?

It's possibly a leaking adapter, but also the Mighty isn't known for especially huge clouds, and it takes big clouds to white wall a bubbler.
You might find hitting it under a strong light shows up the vapour much better and gives you better feedback.

At every temp I'm not getting any good result. It's always weaker than with the normal mouthpiece. I start from 175° and go up to 210°.

I was considering buying a good adapter. Do you guys happen to know any good one that I can get in the UK? I wanted to get the delta 3D studios one but the cheapest way to get it is through their website and it's $40.

thestallion69,

FlavorChaser

Lover of all things KUSH
I understand but I expected a little as I can see quite a bit of vapor when dabbing with it :)

At every temp I'm not getting any good result. It's always weaker than with the normal mouthpiece. I start from 175° and go up to 210°.

I was considering buying a good adapter. Do you guys happen to know any good one that I can get in the UK? I wanted to get the delta 3D studios one but the cheapest way to get it is through their website and it's $40.

I use this glass adapter from sneaky Pete and it works great with my small bubbler to milk it. https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/crafty-mighty-3-in-1-glass-adapter?variant=12242486722641 I believe he has a store in the UK too, which would help with shipping.

thestallion69

I use this glass adapter from sneaky Pete and it works great with my small bubbler to milk it. https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/crafty-mighty-3-in-1-glass-adapter?variant=12242486722641 I believe he has a store in the UK too, which would help with shipping.

I see their partner store in Namaste vapes that I tried and they just have this adapter.
One thing that I noticed though is that my adapter is very similar to the one you linked and the manufacturer says that you should do a eighth turn while I've always done more. I'm wondering if that might be the problem or I broke something when closing it more.

MoltenTiger

I was considering buying a good adapter. Do you guys happen to know any good one that I can get in the UK?
For cloud chasing it will probably help to start at a higher temp.

I had a look at Vapefiend UK and they seem to have a similar adapter to the one you linked.

Starting at 210°C might make all the difference you need

MoltenTiger,

thestallion69

For cloud chasing it will probably help to start at a higher temp.

I had a look at Vapefiend UK and they seem to have a similar adapter to the one you linked.

Starting at 210°C might make all the difference you need

Yeah I just turned the adapter a little bit in instead of all the way and tried at high temp and it's bettwer. Still no milk in the bubbler but at least I could see the vapour. I'll try in my tall bong that I use for flower.

Top Bottom