• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Zepto| The World's First Credit Card Vaporizer

Mr. Me2

Part 3 of (3)

We have a whole list of convenience accessories in mind, and will be releasing them incrementally so that we can get some solid feed back! We definitely will add that to the list!

Again thanks for the positive comment it's much appreciated, and I hope I answered most if not all of your questions! Looking forward to hearing back!

You hit the nail on the head with that VP ! That is exactly what we plan to do with the Dry-herb model.
We cant wait to get some images up of the model and the accessories that would contribute to its convenience!
We are still determining the size of the dry-herb chamber, we will give more concrete measurement soon.
But if I were to give a reference in size, I would say a little larger than the size of a piece of chiclet gum! We will definitely try to maximize the size of oven to hold as much herb as possible.
In regards to the Wallet concern, Check out the links in the posts above and responses about Zepto being stored in a wallet!

Again, we appreciate everyones interest & feedback! Feel free to check out our site at http://www.vapinventors.com & subscribe to our emailing list on http://zeptovape.com
Part 3 of (3)
I just wanted to join the club here. Your design looks great! I'm not an oils guy and would be interested in the leaf accessory. And my two cents re: oven size is that bigger is not always better. If your Vape is efficient, who needs a large oven? That will only lead to longer sessions and more heat. And what about the aesthetic?

I wish you all the best and look forward to watching this one develop into a reality. A fun journey.

VapinVentor

Where vaporizers are re-invented!
Manufacturer
Whoa there brother, I would not be recommending that anyone put a steel vape inside their silicone phone sleeve. For those who own phones with glass back panels (I'm specifically referring to some of the iphone designs here especially), the steel against glass is not something that you wanna be recommending, unless you wanna start hearing from people whose phones got broken lol.
Definitely a good point there man!

We definitely understand where your coming from. However, with most, if not all standard credit card holders that attach to the back of your phone, there is a layer in between your credit card, or in this case Zepto, and your phone. This layer should effectively act as a protective barrier and prevent damage from happening to your phone. The picture that I posted below depicts the protective layer between the credit card and the phone.

Example Pic

Looking forward to seeing videos of a final device that meets your claims and design specs. How far do you think this is away from reality in terms of time, or are you not yet at a stage where you think that such a timeframe can be accurately provided (I completely respect this kind of answer if this is the case by the way! One thing people don't seem to like around here is companies making deadlines that they then fail to meet!)?
We are looking forward to it also!

We definitely don’t want to make any deadlines yet, but what we can say is that Zepto is very close to reality, the prototype is in progress, and we hope to have it in the next month or so!

I just wanted to join the club here. Your design looks great! I'm not an oils guy and would be interested in the leaf accessory. And my two cents re: oven size is that bigger is not always better. If your Vape is efficient, who needs a large oven? That will only lead to longer sessions and more heat. And what about the aesthetic?

I wish you all the best and look forward to watching this one develop into a reality. A fun journey.
Welcome man, we're glad to hear that you like it!

That’s great advice and we will definitely take that into consideration! Due to the credit card dimensions, the oven is going to be a fraction of the size of lets say, a PAX for example. But like you mentioned, we are aiming for efficiency!

We are currently working on getting some renderings finished for the dry herb model and will get them up as soon as we can.

We hope to hear more from you during this journey and definitely check in to see when we get the Zepto dry herb renderings up!

VapinVentor

Manufacturer
Hey guys!

There are several options for wallets out there that people can choose from, so to get a better idea of what type of wallets you guys use/prefer, and what may come to eventually be home for your very own Zepto; here’s a quick link to our survey below.

http://surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=42468&c=423151169HFPL

We want to know if you guys use/prefer a horizontal bi-fold wallet, vertical tri-fold wallet, or something else? Let us know!

Thanks everyone!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Hey guys!

There are several options for wallets out there that people can choose from, so to get a better idea of what type of wallets you guys use/prefer, and what may come to eventually be home for your very own Zepto; here’s a quick link to our survey below.

We want to know if you guys use/prefer a horizontal bi-fold wallet, vertical tri-fold wallet, or something else? Let us know!

Thanks everyone!
Separate leather or fabric-lined vinyl single-card sheath - OR, something breathable & durable, e.g.,...
http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/Micro-Wallet-39p86.htm
http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/Urban-Wallet-39p82.htm

thekarmawhore

To all my wallet bearing brethren I highly recommend looking into the moneyclamp and leaving your wallet behind (har har) I'll never go back.

It looks to me like the perfect match to the zepto form factor. Get one of the wallet options with a geneva moneyclamp, and when the zepto drops you'll have the perfect case ready to go.

Mr. Me2

Hey guys!

Thanks everyone!
Are you concerned that the Zepto will break from flexing if put in a wallet and sat on? I now use a low profile business card type holder as a "wallet" (for cards, license only), but regardless of what I use, it always ends up with some amount of bend or curve.

VapinVentor

Manufacturer
Are you concerned that the Zepto will break from flexing if put in a wallet and sat on? I now use a low profile business card type holder as a "wallet" (for cards, license only), but regardless of what I use, it always ends up with some amount of bend or curve.

We are looking into the popularity of different kinds of wallets, because we want to just get a better idea of the wallets people use and this info would be valuable since we are possibly considering making a wallet accessory for Zepto.

Bending in the wallet is a concern, several others have brought it up before. For people that are used to putting their wallets in their back pockets, if they purchase Zepto, we recommend they put their wallet in one of their front pockets to prevent the potential of damage. Similarly, i'm sure most people keep their cellphone in a separate pocket than their keys to avoid their phone from getting scratched.

Nevertheless, Zepto's body will be made of steel. It's one of the tougher/durable and more resilient metals and should withstand most situations involving pressure on your wallet. The body of Zepto is designed and shaped in such a way that the angled edges give it more of a structural durability.

We plan to run some tests to really gauge the extent of the durability.

PDwasmy1st

@VapinVentor Hello & good luck, i have a few questions for you:
What is the mouthpiece made of?
Does the mouthpiece attach to it or come out of this device?
Would it handle a slightly runnier oil?
What's the size of the oil cart?
Will it have different temprature settings?

VapinVentor

Manufacturer
Hey Guys,

We’re back! We have lots of upcoming content to be shared soon, but some quick updates for now.

Update #1

We decided to update the title of the thread!

Update #2

We’ve been making large strides, establishing new connections, and also moving the prototype forward. We determined that with the amount of space available in Zepto, we can fit a 500 mAh battery; that being said, we have successfully sourced one that fits within our specifications. We are still tweaking things and pushing to increase the overall capacity of the battery. But currently, we are excited to say that we achieved 500 mAh in such a small device!

Update #3

Concepts for the dry herb and e-liquid models are on their way. We’ll be dropping some sneak peeks for you guys soon and we can't wait!

@VapinVentor Hello & good luck, i have a few questions for you:
What is the mouthpiece made of?
Does the mouthpiece attach to it or come out of this device?
Would it handle a slightly runnier oil?
What's the size of the oil cart?
Will it have different temprature settings?

So the mouthpiece is made out of the same metal as the rest of the body of Zepto, however, we have been discussing the idea of an optional attachable mouthpiece that would plug right into the mouthpiece hole already on the vaporizer.

So the same thing goes for your next question; Zepto will already have a mouthpiece built into it but we're considering providing the option of an attachable small mouthpiece for those who prefer a slight extension.

We believe it should be able to handle slightly runnier oils, but once we receive the prototype, we are going to be running various tests with concentrates of different viscosity’s.

The atomizer bowl we would say is about the size of a piece of Chiclet gum.

The way we plan to implement temperature settings, is that we plan to have heating elements at different resistances, that way we can manipulate the max temperature of each heating element, so this way each user can set their desired temperature.

We hope that answered all your questions but if you ever have any other questions, feel free to let us know!

Mr. Me2

Just thought I'd reply and thank you for the update, since we're both up early. Can't wait for this one to become a reality! Come on, beta!!!

PDwasmy1st

So the mouthpiece is made out of the same metal as the rest of the body of Zepto, however, we have been discussing the idea of an optional attachable mouthpiece that would plug right into the mouthpiece hole already on the vaporizer.

So the same thing goes for your next question; Zepto will already have a mouthpiece built into it but we're considering providing the option of an attachable small mouthpiece for those who prefer a slight extension.

We believe it should be able to handle slightly runnier oils, but once we receive the prototype, we are going to be running various tests with concentrates of different viscosity’s.

The atomizer bowl we would say is about the size of a piece of Chiclet gum.

The way we plan to implement temperature settings, is that we plan to have heating elements at different resistances, that way we can manipulate the max temperature of each heating element, so this way each user can set their desired temperature.

We hope that answered all your questions but if you ever have any other questions, feel free to let us know!
@vapinventor Thanks for the reply, i am intrested in making a 50/50 oil/vg mix maybe with a bit of peg 400 or it won't mix, or buying 100% vg juice with flavour and working out a forumula with hopefully not too much peg 400 in it and maybe 33% oils, would your vape handle this? if so i'm in :D
What ML is the tank?

VapinVentor

Manufacturer
@vapinventor Thanks for the reply, i am intrested in making a 50/50 oil/vg mix maybe with a bit of peg 400 or it won't mix, or buying 100% vg juice with flavour and working out a forumula with hopefully not too much peg 400 in it and maybe 33% oils, would your vape handle this? if so i'm in :D
What ML is the tank?

Sounds Good!
Seems like you're trying to make your own VG/PG based mix.
We determined the best direction for the E-liquid model and are working on a comprehensive concept! Since the e-liquid model is going to have a built in tank, I think that it would suit this mixture best.
Based on some preliminary measurements and calculations, the tank capacity of the upcoming e-liquid model will be in the range of 2.0ml-3.0ml.

Last edited:
VapinVentor,

PDwasmy1st

Sounds Good!
Seems like you're trying to make your own VG/PG based mix.
We determined the best direction for the E-liquid model and are working on a comprehensive concept! Since the e-liquid model is going to have a built in tank, I think that it would suit this mixture best.
Based on some preliminary measurements and calculations, the tank capacity of the upcoming e-liquid model will be in the range of 2.0ml-3.0ml.
Sounds interesting and i can't find 1 like it to fit my needs, or its a coil e cig type that will go wrong within 6 months and constantly need recoiling work , so i take it the heating element is metal?
Can't wait for the testing of oil/liquid mixtures and hope this comes out soon... meanwhile what am i going to do, need a cheap quick fix till yours is out....

VapinVentor

Manufacturer
Sounds interesting and i can't find 1 like it to fit my needs, or its a coil e cig type that will go wrong within 6 months and constantly need recoiling work , so i take it the heating element is metal?
Can't wait for the testing of oil/liquid mixtures and hope this comes out soon... meanwhile what am i going to do, need a cheap quick fix till yours is out....

I would say that if your mixture is more on the runny side, then I think most vaporizers meant for e-liquid should be able to handle it. Although you may need to replace the coil a little more often than if you were to use just e-liquid (that is assuming that your mixture might be slightly more viscous than just e-liquid). I would recommend getting a vape that just has pre-packaged replaceable coils (like kanger), much less work than RBA’s where you actually have to do the coil work your self, although there are those people that love to make their own crazy coils haha.

For the Zepto E-liquid model we are still early in, but expect to incorporate our clear glass heating technology! Although we do plan to provide the option of a standard metal coil. These replaceable heating elements will not require any coiling work, just swap out the old one and swap in the new one.

Looking forward to hearing how it goes! Good luck!

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
Only just found this product and read the thread from the start. Really interesting concept, hope it turns in to a mass produced brilliant product in customers hands! You said in a few of your first posts early 2016 release, how is the time schedule looking for you guys at the moment @VapinVentor?

VapinVentor

Manufacturer
Only just found this product and read the thread from the start. Really interesting concept, hope it turns in to a mass produced brilliant product in customers hands! You said in a few of your first posts early 2016 release, how is the time schedule looking for you guys at the moment @VapinVentor?

Your support means a lot ! Especially at such a crucial time.

Early on in the thread we did mention an early 2016 release, we are still aiming for the first half of 2016! At the moment we are on track and are progressing everyday!

JiggyJack

Early on in the thread we did mention an early 2016 release, we are still aiming for the first half of 2016! At the moment we are on track and are progressing everyday!

I love the idea and the look of this vape. I guess I'll "hop" back over here in late 2016 to see how things are going. Good luck to you!

JiggyJack,
Reactions: Mr. Me2
Top Bottom