Zepto| The World's First Credit Card Vaporizer

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Curios , might there be a statute of limitations on Upcoming and Unreleased portables?
Man, I forgot about this thing. I'm going to assume that it's a dead project so I'll move it out of this thread. There are probably other threads in the same category, but I don't feel much like grave digging tonight.

:peace:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Curios , might there be a statute of limitations on Upcoming and Unreleased portables?

:rofl::rofl:

Anyways there's been about a thousand oil devices released since this was first announced, many of which are very discrete and compact. Even if this did come out, it would likely be a hard sell compared to the standard 510 platform and established pod based systems out there.

vapermans

Looking for a good vape
i think they're active on instagram. i heard they're coming out with preorders soon.

vapermans,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
It seems like a mocked up 510 setup instead it's only compatible with their parts?

iDRINKBLEACH,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
SEPT 2015- Must see vids and testimonials before showing any enthusiasm for this... seen too much crappy vapes come to market in pretty packages with great marketing programs [often exaggerated and incorrect] that fail to be anything more than a sleek looking paperweight.

I would enjoy being proven wrong on this one, but IMO it reads as if it was simply created on the desk of a marketing director, not a vaporist.
seems like this assessment was on point...

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Nothing wrong with dreaming,haha. Imo such projects might be a stepping stone and inspiration for the future ones.
@IAmKrazy2 Remember that one ,haha ? https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cold-fusion-gong-log-vaporizer#home
or8petsu3v8ofqsz0qay

Top Bottom