Zepto| The World's First Credit Card Vaporizer

Mr. Me2

Here’s a quick look into Zepto’s interchangeable bowls. We’re improving on this with our next iteration to make swapping out your bowls as seamless as possible.

63wP8iP.jpg

*NOTE*
The back of Zepto is only a temporary solution for the wireless charging.
Are you planning on offering extra bowls for sale (maybe with lids and a holder) so preloads are possible for easy switch out?

VapinVentor

Where vaporizers are re-invented!
Manufacturer
Hi Guys,

It’s been exactly one year since we joined the FC Community. We must say, it’s been a pleasure posting on here and having you guys help us along the way with awesome feedback and advice, inside and outside of the thread. So we really wanted to say thank you, to all of you. It’s much appreciated!

With that said, we’ve taken all of your insight, preferences, and advice into consideration, and have refined the design accordingly.

I think its just for concentrates ?
The current prototype is geared towards concentrates. However, as we move forward, we’re discovering new possibilities. ;)

Are you planning on offering extra bowls for sale (maybe with lids and a holder) so preloads are possible for easy switch out?
Thanks for your thoughts! We are well on that track, to say the least, and we have much to discuss very soon!

VapinVentor

Manufacturer
Hey Guys,

Wanted to drop a quick update on our elusive glass heating technology.

We have received our 3rd batch of glass heating elements, and we’re getting much closer to the finished product!

Here’s an exclusive video of the patent pending glass for you guys:

On another note:

After receiving, testing, and reviewing the first prototype, we’ve made the necessary design changes to ensure that Zepto is the best that it can be.

The next iteration is already in progress, and we have implemented a key element of modularity. And yes, this means that you can replace your battery! But that’s just the beginning; there is much more to come soon.

We’re looking forward to sharing more info! :tup:

Last edited:

almost there

Hello Guys,

Thank you for staying patient.

Yesterday we sent out an exclusive release of the pictures to our subscribers ahead of time. Looks like they made their way onto FC haha.

But today is the day.

We are proud to say we are officially unveiling the prototype! So without further ado, here are some more pictures for you to check out.

Enjoy! :)

G7et5Ql.jpg

6FqlxIV.jpg

UWgVUYp.jpg

P.S. We'll be getting to all of your questions promptly!
very cosmopolitan, I say I like it very much

Mr. Me2

Well, I'm still in touch with the @VapinVentor guys and can tell you that they have working prototypes. And from all accounts it's working great (I've seen video so I can vouch for that). Their goal/plan is to complete engineering for manufacturing and bring to market later this year.

So with a little patience, I think there will be a new kid on the block. I know I'm looking forward to it.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Well, I'm still in touch with the @VapinVentor guys and can tell you that they have working prototypes. And from all accounts it's working great (I've seen video so I can vouch for that). Their goal/plan is to complete engineering for manufacturing and bring to market later this year.

So with a little patience, I think there will be a new kid on the block. I know I'm looking forward to it.
That's good news, thanks for the update.

frank grimes

Ummmmmm.....yeeeeaaaahhhh.....this zepto is not coming out, is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
frank grimes,

frank grimes

VapinVentor, are you guys Hopper Labs rebranded? Cuz your methods are exactly the same. 2 years ago (2 years!!!), you guys said it'd be released early 2016 and its mid 2017 now. Just some friendly advice...better get it together because people have learned after the grasshopper fiasco.

frank grimes,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
@Mr. Me2 posted he had contact from them in June and they were doing something later in 2017, they've never been that active on fc. I'd still love to see their glass heating element and how that stuff works if they ever start selling.

Last edited:
StormyPinkness,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

VapinVentor

Manufacturer
Hello All,

We can’t wait to show the world whats been happening behind the scenes. While we may have been inactive publicly, we have been persistently moving forward with this design. More info to come soon.

Stay Vapin,

Vapinventor

Top Bottom