Zepto| The World's First Credit Card Vaporizer

diegou

13934808_320720048281306_222166303928568897_n.jpg

I'm REALLY curious...

mephisto

Well that certainly is an interesting kettle of fish! I did not expect to see a prototype, ever. Now we need the extreme, unbiased, raw testing available exclusively here on FC. Lets hope these guys can pull this off! I am still trying to shake off the buyer's remorse from my last stealthy, battery powered, cutting edge tech vape.
Here's hoping the Zepto goes the distance, its been great not wondering about its progress, and then next thing you know, an update.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I'm happy to see a product come out of this, it was quiet for so long I figured this would be a dead thread. I can't wait for someone to review this, that glass heating element has always been interesting to me.

I'd love to see a usage video, where do you even pull off it? Not sure about the bowl, the lid might get pretty sticky. As always I'm looking forward to seeing more. I'm at work and don't want to check out the website, hopefully I'm not asking really obvious/ignorant questions.

VapinVentor

Where vaporizers are re-invented!
Manufacturer
Hello Guys,

Thank you for staying patient.

Yesterday we sent out an exclusive release of the pictures to our subscribers ahead of time. Looks like they made their way onto FC haha.

But today is the day.

We are proud to say we are officially unveiling the prototype! So without further ado, here are some more pictures for you to check out.

Enjoy! :)

G7et5Ql.jpg

6FqlxIV.jpg

UWgVUYp.jpg

P.S. We'll be getting to all of your questions promptly!

VapinVentor

Manufacturer
Very interesting product. Will this be convection or conduction?

Thanks! This prototype is conduction and is designed for oils.

Side note: please tell me that briefcase is included

The briefcase is a potential part of our packaging, we love the professional look and the presentation that it gives off, plus it just looks really cool! So yes we are considering including it!

I'd love to see a usage video, where do you even pull off it? Not sure about the bowl, the lid might get pretty sticky. As always I'm looking forward to seeing more. I'm at work and don't want to check out the website, hopefully I'm not asking really obvious/ignorant questions.

We’ll have a usage video up soon. Our prototype is currently over in San Francisco’s twitter building, someone over there was very interested in checking it out. We’ll have it back soon and put up a video!

The mouthpiece is located on the opposite side from the atomizer heating element.
Here's a pic:

WzVMP7b.jpg

After testing this prototype, the lid was a concern of ours as well, so we have taken that into account with our upcoming iteration (which is gonna be really really cool to say the least :D, more info on this in the coming weeks!)

No worries, your questions are great. It gives us a chance to explain certain things that we encountered with this prototype. So keep them coming!

impressed this came to fruition, congrats!

is there any price info yet?

can the zepto be opened up for cleaning the airpath?

i am in if the briefcase is included!

Thanks! We have a good idea of what the price is going to be, but we are still yet to finalize it.

Yes, Zepto can be opened up and the airways can be cleaned very easily with the clamshell design we have currently.

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Thanks! This prototype is conduction and is designed for oils.

The briefcase is a potential part of our packaging, we love the professional look and the presentation that it gives off, plus it just looks really cool! So yes we are considering including it!

We’ll have a usage video up soon. Our prototype is currently over in San Francisco’s twitter building, someone over there was very interested in checking it out. We’ll have it back soon and put up a video!

The mouthpiece is located on the opposite side from the atomizer heating element.
Here's a pic:

WzVMP7b.jpg

After testing this prototype, the lid was a concern of ours as well, so we have taken that into account with our upcoming iteration (which is gonna be really really cool to say the least :D, more info on this in the coming weeks!)

No worries, your questions are great. It gives us a chance to explain certain things that we encountered with this prototype. So keep them coming!

Thanks! We have a good idea of what the price is going to be, but we are still yet to finalize it.

Yes, Zepto can be opened up and the airways can be cleaned very easily with the clamshell design we have currently.
I'm glad to hear you guys are taking a second look at the lid, I can't wait to see the new one. Also excited to see it get opened up to check out the airways and how cleaning it will be. I'm not really in the market for new wax gear, but the unit size and heating element on this totally have me interested in one of these.

VapinVentor

Manufacturer
Hi Guys,

Glad to see all your excitement and thanks for the feedback!

After reviewing and testing this prototype, we have made the necessary design changes to make it the best that it can be. We have our next iteration already in progress.

So far, it’s been an amazing journey bringing this product to life. Product development has quite the learning curve, to say the least, but through the ups and downs, it’s all worth it.

This next iteration is groundbreaking!

blizingerbs

Hi Guys,

Glad to see all your excitement and thanks for the feedback!

After reviewing and testing this prototype, we have made the necessary design changes to make it the best that it can be. We have our next iteration already in progress.

So far, it’s been an amazing journey bringing this product to life. Product development has quite the learning curve, to say the least, but through the ups and downs, it’s all worth it.

This next iteration is groundbreaking!

Looks cool but why does the picture show a RESISTANCE WIRE element with wires EXPOSED to the oil?
What was all the hype of a proprietary glass coated heater?
is this a load as you go style or can this hold a few hits worth??

Looks cool keep up the good work

VapinVentor

Manufacturer
Looks cool but why does the picture show a RESISTANCE WIRE element with wires EXPOSED to the oil?
What was all the hype of a proprietary glass coated heater?
is this a load as you go style or can this hold a few hits worth??

Looks cool keep up the good work

Great Questions!

The glass is currently still in development. While we could have put the prototype glass heating element into the Zepto prototype, it does not evidently heat to red hot when it achieves vaporizing temperatures.

So we decided to use the coil for pictures!

More to come on the glass soon, we experienced some minor set backs, but we are still pushing forward.

And yes in a sense this prototype model is a load as you go for oil concentrate, that being said solid oil concentrates usually lasts for plenty of good hits off one pack out (for reference: regular dab size is comparable to 1-3 rice grains... or boogers. haha)

Thank you for your support!

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
It's definitely beautiful on the esthetic side. Let's hope the function is as advanced and useful as form.

I also was thinking something this small for dry or concentrate would also be an on demand or load and go gadget. Not really for multiple sustained sessions among a circle of users. I say this in regards to thinking about a chillin, it's a pack, hit and quit.

The size of this device conveys this in reality to me. Great work guys and props to sticking with it!
:clap:

VapinVentor

Manufacturer
Here’s a quick look into Zepto’s interchangeable bowls. We’re improving on this with our next iteration to make swapping out your bowls as seamless as possible.

63wP8iP.jpg

*NOTE*
The back of Zepto is only a temporary solution for the wireless charging.

Top Bottom