• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Zephyr Ion

Jamerang

Good luck getting your zephyrs fixed. The company is horrible now. I bought mine right before their legal problems. It worked for about 2 months. So I contacted them now that their back in business, first they hassled me about repairing it. After 4 emails they finally agreed to repair it. I shipped it to them but after a couple weeks they claimed not to receive it. Anybody else have this problem?

I fixed my own and it is silent now... that's what those pics are about.

What was wrong with your Zephyr? Heater core quit getting hot? Pump quit pumping air?

Jamerang,
I fixed my own and it is silent now... that's what those pics are about.

What was wrong with your Zephyr? Heater core quit getting hot? Pump quit pumping air?

The pump quit working. I thought about opening it myself but it was still under warranty. Plus their customer service was supposed to be so good. I guess things have changed.

badassfred,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Sorry to hear that badassfred. did you pay for tracking or confirmation?

I have been looking into adding a bag vape to my collection, as i am often nervous using my VXC in groups. The Extreme just isn't what i am after. Zephyr has a lot of question marks, but at the right price id certainly consider it. anyone have any suggestions on how to get the best value for one?

IAmKrazy2,
Don't waste your money. Just look up the company, zephyr vaporizers doesn't even exist, they do business as a middle man named hexcorp. They have a D- on the Better Business Bureau website.

badassfred,
You're a foul mouthed genius. Hexcorp imports cheap Chinese made products , sells them for outrageous prices then looks for every reason not to honor warranties. Do your homework before you get on here trying to promote a website.

badassfred,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Your a foul mouthed genius. Hexcorp imports cheap Chinese made products , sells them for outrageous prices then looks for every reason not to honor warranties. Do your homework before you get on here trying to promote a website.
Yeah, lwien!! ya' smart alec kid, ya'. Now get off of my lawn! :myday:

:peace:

Better talk slow...and fuck fast.

I wasn't trying to offend you lwien. Just trying to prevent anyone else from being stuck in my position.

badassfred,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Better talk slow...and fuck fast.

I wasn't trying to offend you lwien. Just trying to prevent anyone else from being stuck in my position.

Here's a tip...check the message counts before going after someone. When you have 8 posts and lwien has 6,759, there's a good chance he has some knowledge on the subject. In addition, we already have formed an opinion of him based on those posts. You, however, have gotten off on the wrong foot by going after him, and have dulled your message...we dont know you.

You sound like you have some sense to you and could post some usefull stuff here, so please, make your case without unwittingly discrediting yourself by going after someone we all know is not working for a vape company.

For the record, I am not yet convinced the Ion is durable, but they have done me right on warranty service.

So if I post 1000 a times I automatically know what I'm talking about? He's not too knowledgeable because he was wrong. Anyone can look it up, hexcorp is an outsourcing company that imports zephyr vaporizers from China. I apologized because I'm not here to argue with anyone, I'm just trying to help spread the word so people don't get ripped off.

My zephyr lasted 2 months, how long did everyone else's last?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
if your 1000 posts are of quality, then yes. lwien doesn't have 6000+ posts of horseshit.

Mine didn't last long before it needed service. The first time I broke out the party bag (I think it's ten feet long or something) was the last time it functioned properly. It started filling the bags very slowly after that. I was also getting vapor leakage out of the top of the unit. I sent it in and they fixed the slow pump (I'm sure it was just a loose zip tie). The replacement lid they sent me fixed the leakage problem. The things purrs along really nicely now.

stickstones,

lwien

lwien doesn't have 6000+ posts of horseshit.

Yup, just 5999 of them are horseshit. The other 700 some odd posts are just totally nonsensical.

(There, king, I said it for ya...... :brow: )

btw, most of the Zephyr problems occur due the hose becoming unattached due to the vibration of the pump. If you open up the Zephyr and look at the hose at both ends, you may be able to jury rig it so that it stays put.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
So if I post 1000 a times I automatically know what I'm talking about? He's not too knowledgeable because he was wrong. Anyone can look it up, hexcorp is an outsourcing company that imports zephyr vaporizers from China. I apologized because I'm not here to argue with anyone, I'm just trying to help spread the word so people don't get ripped off.

My zephyr lasted 2 months, how long did everyone else's last?

One can also look to see how long someone has been a members, myself and Iwien have been here longer than 3 and a half years, Iwien is almost at 4yrs. Sure, iwien has been known in the past to frustrate others with certain posts, but i still think his goal is for tthe readers to get the correct info in the end.

IAmKrazy2,
Top Bottom