• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Zema Dry herb pen model or 3 in 1 model

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Hello,
It seems another Dry herb pen candidate has come on to the market. i can't find a MFG website and the only place i saw anything about it was the place that will never see a penny from me ever again but maybe someone out there will want to look closer at it and report back. here is the only link i could find to it....

http://www.gotvape.net/zema-pro-3-in1-vaporizer.html

***EDIT*** i read it closer and now realize why there is no MFG website.... GV IS the MFG. just another reason not to try it... man.... i wish i didn't start this post :(

Modnote: Thread updated to reflect new name of product.

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenRoom

On the instructions tab it says 'To avoid potential overheating, feel free to pump the power button while drawing.' My skepticism tells me 'overheating' means 'combusting'. But that's just a guess. Wish there were more specs on it like size and whatnot. And no warranty on the 'consumable' heating chamber. I'll steer clear of this one.

Blaze1

There are no warranties on any heating chamber from any company on any "Vape Pen". This is because over time they all will go out and are recommended to be replaced every 2-3 months (depending on use). Most heavy users should be replacing every month, some even every couple weeks. So do to the need to be replaced companies cannot warranty the heating elements. Of course when you buy the product and it doesn't work it will be replaced, also depending on the store you buy it from.
I like Got Vape company because "no questions asked" they will replace any unit I have purchased from them. They also warranty their products to make sure and keep the customers happy. Of course when it is the consumers fault for their product not working then Got Vape is not obligated to replace.
Now for the Zoom: this is just a cheaper version of the Atmos Rx Vape Pen. It will also have the 7/10 threading from what I am told. All the rest of the specs are on Got Vape website.

Blaze1,

mmenzie

Now for the Zoom: this is just a cheaper version of the Atmos Rx Vape Pen. It will also have the 7/10 threading from what I am told. All the rest of the specs are on Got Vape website.

so another e-pipe that will combust your meds.... no thank you. again... i am sorry to the readers of this great forum and the MOD's for taking up such valuable disk space for starting a crappy thread on this product

mmenzie,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Blaze1

It only combust when you don't use the glass screen it comes with. But some people don't understand how things work. It makes me laugh listening to people who have limited info and think they know everything about it lol

Blaze1,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
All we had to know was that its a cheaper Atmos RX In order to come to the opinion that it's not a true vaporizer But more of a Vape/electric pipe.

@mmenzie Got Vape ?

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: mrweed

mmenzie

yup.... i didn't realize they were the seller AND the MFG when i started this crappy thread. anyone that knows me well..... knows how i feel about GV!!! and to have someone come in here and on his very first post claim how good GV is and how this pen is just a cheaper Atmos and on the second post say we don't know anything about the Atmos makes me want to yell....

"Shennanigans"!!!! where is my broom????

Blaze1

When both the Atmos and Zoom are used properly they both heat the material to create a vapor. When you don't know how to use the product then you will combust your material and yes at this time you have a battery pipe instead of a vape pen and that sucks for you lol
HIGH TIMES MAGAZINE wouldn't rate this as the best pen if it didn't do what it was created to do. Again your lack of information just makes you look like you don't know what your talking about. I have been doing research and reviews on table top Vaporizers, portable vaporizers, and Vape Pens for awhile now.

Blaze1,

mmenzie

The people at High Times Don't seem to Know much about vaporizers !

they know about "combusting" weed not "vaping" weed

HIGH TIMES MAGAZINE wouldn't rate this as the best pen
according to the High Times buyer guide (i was just looking not that i would EVER follow it) the Zoom is not even mentioned. the Atmos was number 1 i will agree with you and thermovape was number two. and the g-pen and trippy stix were tied for third... even though "flowers" were mentioned... this buyers guide is obviously meant for users of concentrates

GreenRoom

When you don't know how to use the product then you will combust your material and yes at this time you have a battery pipe instead of a vape pen and that sucks for you lol
.... Again your lack of information just makes you look like you don't know what your talking about.

I own several vaporizers that will NEVER combust flowers. They were designed to vaporize and that's what they do.

And we're a well-versed community here. We've seen dozens of 'vape' pens with the same design and they've all done the same thing....combust. We can draw a pretty accurate conclusion about these things just from the marketing.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I'd like to see a video of it working. The form factor is appealing but so far nothin be actually works decently.

Quetzalcoatl,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
So, is this just another hot coil at the bottom of a ceramic chamber pen? Has that been confirmed?

Last edited:
Deadshort480,

SpruceGruve

Bag of sand in hand,Eyeing up the gold statue
Zoom Dry Blend Vaporizer Quality Guarantee
Utilizing a ceramic core, the heating chamber provides even heating of your blend while containing the heat within the chamber.

This unique also comes equipped with a unique two-part filtration system that employs a spring to keep the blend pushed down.

Sounds like another atmos

GV

Unapproved commercial account.
Gents....

Let's all be very honest. Currently there is no "Vape Pen" on the market that is a true Vaporizer.

Yes, the glass screen or a screen can aid with a vaporization process. But this to is not optimal.

All Vape pens combust. All of them.

So need to talk nasty or be disrespectful. As technology improves, devices get better.

Vape is a word that is thrown around for anything. The intention when the word was coined was Vaporization without combustion.

Not for ejuice or combustion pens.

Research the first use of Vape.

My 2 cents

So, is this just another hot coil at the bottom of a ceramic chamber pen? Has that been confirmed?

Yes you are correct

Sabin420

Hey all, Happy 420/Easter-2014

You helped me greatly with the positive. That's the coolness we need on planet earth, not the alcohol silliness, but the cool share everything world, you own nothing.
Peace man, happy 420 to all and to all a happy high!

Sabin420,

Sabin420

Oh yeah...I forgot....DON'T OVER TIGHT THE BATTERY!!!!!!!

IT KICKS BUTT WHEN THE WHITE DIAMOND LIGHT IS JUST THAT, A DIAMOND.
Be careful it goes red hot thereafter. Press it white once holding it when it's white take a long nice one it starts to flash, about four flashes and goes out, press again if more needed. Mine started to smoke my herb out....whaaaaaoooo! Way too much, awesome.

Just by untightening the battery and just touch metal to metal...you'll see.

Sabin420,
Top Bottom