• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

youtube adsense / monetization?

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
does anyone know whats the rules of trying to monetize a video (by allowing youtube to place ads on your video that pay you if people click on them) that reviews a ganja-related product?

not talking about USING it on youtube or anything, but what if you do a review of a space case or even a volcano vaporizer without loading it up? do you guys think that would be legit or would you get kicked out of the program?

what about those recipes for green-dragon alcohol or something like that? does tokin or the dude from nuggetry have ads on their videos (im not sure cuz i got adblockers on my browsers so i never see youtube ads)...does anyone know?

the community guidelines say that they dont want to show drug use or illegal activities...thats all the info i really found on there about it so far. do you think you could review rolling papers or something like that if you didnt actually roll up?

if anyone know this that would be great...tried to google it & couldnt find anything...

thanks a lot...

akwardsauce,

SD_haze

does anyone know whats the rules of trying to monetize a video (by allowing youtube to place ads on your video that pay you if people click on them) that reviews a ganja-related product?

not talking about USING it on youtube or anything, but what if you do a review of a space case or even a volcano vaporizer without loading it up? do you guys think that would be legit or would you get kicked out of the program?

what about those recipes for green-dragon alcohol or something like that? does tokin or the dude from nuggetry have ads on their videos (im not sure cuz i got adblockers on my browsers so i never see youtube ads)...does anyone know?

the community guidelines say that they dont want to show drug use or illegal activities...thats all the info i really found on there about it so far. do you think you could review rolling papers or something like that if you didnt actually roll up?

if anyone know this that would be great...tried to google it & couldnt find anything...

thanks a lot...
Funny you mention nuggetry, as they were banned right out of youtube for its weed videos. But its not because they showed bongs or reviewed papers... its because of the heavy weed close-ups + bong rips.

That's also because of the sheer quantity of views their videos were getting, which is why most smoking channels are safe until they get very popular.
So without saying 100% for sure, i'd say there's a 99.9% chance you wont get penalized :-)
I mean, the CCC420 dudes have over 5.5 million channel views and no sign of them getting banned (with up-close weed shots, weed packing, and bong rips on cam)

Personally my youtube channel has over 4,000 views, but almost all my videos are vaporizers in use, and because of that I've never monetized anything just to be on the safe side...

SD_haze,

akwardsauce

Funny you mention nuggetry, as they were banned right out of youtube for its weed videos. But its not because they showed bongs or reviewed papers... its because of the heavy weed close-ups + bong rips.

That's also because of the sheer quantity of views their videos were getting, which is why most smoking channels are safe until they get very popular.
So without saying 100% for sure, i'd say there's a 99.9% chance you wont get penalized :-)
I mean, the CCC420 dudes have over 5.5 million channel views and no sign of them getting banned (with up-close weed shots, weed packing, and bong rips on cam)

Personally my youtube channel has over 4,000 views, but almost all my videos are vaporizers in use, and because of that I've never monetized anything just to be on the safe side...

do you know if nuggetry was monetizing?

thats funny...im nervous to do it but all i wanna do is some reviews of the volcano vape & some other vapes i got (without using it - which is sadly, the most important & informative part of the video to viewers)...

i dont have many videos at all and just wanna put a bunch of videos up cuz i figure sheer quantity may help me make some adsense money...and one thing i know a bunch of people may watch are vape vids...

hey ive been gone for a minute from FC...how do we private message nowadays?

akwardsauce,

SD_haze

do you know if nuggetry was monetizing?

thats funny...im nervous to do it but all i wanna do is some reviews of the volcano vape & some other vapes i got (without using it - which is sadly, the most important & informative part of the video to viewers)...

i dont have many videos at all and just wanna put a bunch of videos up cuz i figure sheer quantity may help me make some adsense money...and one thing i know a bunch of people may watch are vape vids...

hey ive been gone for a minute from FC...how do we private message nowadays?
Definitely monetized, that's why there were so many videos.

To PM just click a person's username==>click Start a Conversation

SD_haze,

akwardsauce

Definitely monetized, that's why there were so many videos.

To PM just click a person's username==>click Start a Conversation

thanks SD! i think i just might do it...mine definitely wont be as "blatant" as theirs...

akwardsauce,

satan

lucifer
As others previously established, you can monetize illicit content generally if your views aren't that substantial and if you put some sort of disclaimer, "medical use only etc etc." Rule of thumb, don't post anything you wouldn't want your immediate family seeing; other than that you should be good.

satan,

SD_haze

There's also the issue when you monetize if you have licensed music playing in the background (like all my videos do) then there's an issue where you have to "get permission" or the video can be removed.

SD_haze,
Top Bottom