your favorite strains

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I don't get it. Looks like something my daughter would draw in PAINT. You know of a site I could go to to learn more?

stickstones,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
for starters search youtube " bird of paradise" , then google i guess :) the image iv'e got as an avatar shows the bird stretching out his wings in a circle kind of ,to attract his hot girlfriend :lol: like i said i dig animal behaviour, working in a pub used to be a good observation point of the human species :lol:

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Dude, i just saw a youtube video of that shit and it is whacked! im fucked up and that is NUTS!!!!!!!!

stickstones,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Cool man, glad i could point you to something new brother, look 4 the vid were he imitates the chainsaw it's top value man, made me feel kind of sad actually but im a tree hugger :)

yeah guy's li'l brainsnap Vtac's right,I got my fave bird's mixed up, funny cause there so different :lol:

i don't mix up my vapes like that :D

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Isn't that the Lyrebird?

Bird of paradise is pretty wild even if it doesn't do sound effects. Nature is mind blowing.

Sorry to derail your thread AofZ, seems like not many of us have the access to the selection you enjoy. ;)

vtac,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I once grew a strain I was told was Hindu Kush. Stunk to fuck ... had an almost chem smell too it ... and the grow was organic! Would fuck you up bigtime ... man would like to have some of that to put thru my vap.

vaporcloud,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
you know, ive always preferred indica, even though just about everyone i know says sativa is where its at
but i had never quite been able to put my finger on it, but i finally spent some time thinking about it...

my mind already travels at 247 miles per second... all sativa does is makes it travel in a different direction for me... and it cuts the breaks
a pleasant direction, but some of the effects can get annoying
take for instcance something i call the robot chicken effect, it first happened to me with trainwreck, and i find that it happens on most potent sativa doms
basically, my mind creates this random ass little cartoon in my head that randomly completely changes every 5 seconds
for the first couple mins its cool, then it gets distracting and kind of annoying

indica, slows down my mind, makes me incredibly chill and cool with everything, and lets me just be content wiithout the constant mind racing that happens to me, even when im sober :/

i have adhd and probably bipolar disorder tending on the manic side, so indica just seems to fit me better :tup:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I am definately gonna have to try "Obtaining" more strains for sampling to find what i need obviously, so many strains too try, @ the moment Sativa sounds like my first plan of attack, i'll get through that lot then have a go @ indica's. I'm thinking if i keep the number's of seed's low i'll have a good chance of playing the game, I mean there r billions of people mailing shit around the globe isnt there, if i get busted so fuckin what hey its a numbers game isnt it (low bet's lose less dont they :lol: )

Cannabudz,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I've got a swag of sativa seeds ready for an outdoor grow this summer. I need to get 'round to starting them soon so I can get them sexed and then just put out the girls. Its a very unstable strain and has produced widly hairy sativa's to a more subtle sativa / indica cross. Makes it quite exiiting ... like a box of chocolates.

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
nice one V_C hehehe i got some fresh blood the other from Hans i think, uno dutch bloke :) im keen as mustard :p

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
i was just surfing pics & got taken to a :leaf: vape forum, & got infected, i can see why it was cool finding this web address

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Nice ive got lophophora williamsii seed's in the kit bag now too, mimosa invisa, a couple of "The right" acacia's, and a Psychotria Viridis plant(also mailed hehehe), White widow & a dutch surprise, this Forum has been the Bomb for Inspiration, there's a fire under my ASS now :lol:

worth the edit: they say seeds generally are viable for a "Few Years" from sale

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
What What , its yah fave strains isnt it, & Fuck Combustion too :lol: It's not Just all about someones "Imagined" favourite Strain of cannabis is it, I didnt pick that up in the Thread title :lol:

Cannabudz,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Strain out of Michigan before the DEA killed the man who grew it.
911 (*note* this was prior to September 11) 36% THC not sure the exacts but it had some super silver haze in it and some hindu kush and I think I tasted a bit of nutmeg...

second favorite is whatever is in my hand!

Bruce@Zephyr,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
second favorite is whatever in my hands...

LOL, aint that the truth. I always try to keep at least one indica, one sativa, and one hybrid on hand.

Trainwreck being my fave

stonemonkey55,

Konrad_Zuse

I had some G13 one time that wrecked 7 of us off of 2 bubbler hits :). I also had a Purple Haze/some other good bud in a blunt one time, it was nuts.

Konrad_Zuse,

Hanibal Lectin

no matter how good a strain is,I get tired of it eventually.
current faves
indica-Roadkill SkunkxDeep Chunk,Sensi Star
sativa-C-99,Mothers Finest
Mix-BubblegumXApollo (dont care for hybrids too much usually)
Bubblehash sometimes

Actually vaping has gotten me back into sativa more.I hate smoking it but it vapes up a treat.

Hanibal Lectin,

PerseusStoned

Two best strains I've ever hit were White Widow and White Rhino. I haven't seen any more White Widow for almost 5 years, but it was the second kinebud I ever smoked and it was quite a treat. Just picked up an ounce of White Rhino last week, I was a little pissed because it was so expensive, but when I opened the bag I was shocked.

That dank smell was the first thing, than I weighed it and saw the dealer had thrown me a little extra weight because it had been so expensive (he's a good guy, he was just trying to make some money since he normally only sells eighths, but we know each other so when he gets great bud he'll let me buy it out first at a discount to everyone else). Finally, I pull a nug out and my eyes bug because there are thousands of little crystals all over the guy. I had a friend over that night and we both start hallucinating a ton and woke up 10 hours later still high.

Blueberry is a pretty reliable strain I've got a lot of love for around here too, seems to be the most aphrodisiac ;).

PerseusStoned,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I'm really partial too the White Rhino at the moment, found a stash that had been hidden away in a jar for 4 months...

DevoTheStrange,

PerseusStoned

DevoTheStrange said:
I'm really partial too the White Rhino at the moment, found a stash that had been hidden away in a jar for 4 months...
I got lucky and just bought up all of it that came to my town :D My friends all got pretty pissed, until they remembered their cheap asses bum all my weed anyways. Now everyone is happy.

The weird thing is I've had white rhino before and its never been this good. I'm not sure if its a wrong name, or if I've just never had it this fresh.. *shrugs shoulders*

PerseusStoned,

mnmlh

I get White Rhino occasionally, and it's always quite different. Sometimes I wonder about strains being legit once the name is subjected to a massive game of "telephone" before it reaches me.

mnmlh,
Top Bottom