Your choice between dry or with water?

Dry or through water?

• Dry

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Water

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

bigbossgrayfox03

Recently I have reverted back to dry. I was running the Vapolution 2.0 through warm water for a few years now, but after a few sessions with it dry I have decided it does in fact get me higher off the same amount. Flavour also becomes addicting (I look forward to the taste like I look forward to a dessert).

My reason to use water in the first place was because of throat dryness and irritation. I no longer experience that irritation, and I cook it much more than I used to when I started. I think it's because my throat had the chance to heal from all those years of combustion through a bong.

But now I see it as less work (no filling warm water) and it hits me harder. Now I still enjoy kicking back with those nice cloudy hits, especially when using shake, but I must say that dry is where my heart belongs now.

bigbossgrayfox03

I do both but...Dry! Wait! I mean water! No dry! Water! Dry! :ugh:

Thought you might like this @bigbossgrayfox03. Dry SV3 hit w/ a Vapolution 2.0 AIWB!
(Were you able to stock up on your favorite vaporizer before they were discontinued ?)
Wow, that's awesome!!

Yeah, luckily I was able to! A very nice user here sold me a 2.0, so I have two units and a bunch of bowls/ accessories. Love that glass :tup:

420democrat

I love water but if the piece isn't rite I'll go for dry over it
For example I really like recyclers/ mini rigs just satisfying and don't scrafice much
Before I amassed glass I really enjoyed I'd have 3-4 bubblers in front of me and still go for dry
Now that I have a handful of piece I really like its different
And like mentioned above the glass needs to be OCD clean

howie105

Since I've been vaping I've only used dry. I have used bongs in the past using combustion and liked it but I love the taste of dry vaping. I do plan on getting some glass just for variety more than anything else :D

If you still have your old combustion glass give those pieces a go. If you can match up your preferred level of diffusion, body volume and connections between vape and glass you might find you already have some good pieces.

KC2K

@howie105 good call! It had briefly crossed my mind but I haven't given it any serious thought. The only piece I've got left is an awesome bong... will have to come up with a piece to go into the bong/water and get ideally a 14mm connector for my Mighty and a Big Tip for the Ti woody.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO this sounds like it could be fun!!!:clap::leaf::D

AJS

Calm Consistency
I use dry for stealth and water for big seshes. If I had to choose one I do more or lean towards more it would be through water. I NEED dry tho for the flaves, but water is my bread n butter.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Damn, I thought water was going to kick dry's ass, but I stand corrected.

I do love water though for the mellow hits on the throat.

I would rather dry hits than no hits at all, like a portable on the road or in the backyard.

J-hooks and empty bubblers make dry better.

Dry is convenient, water is more enjoyable

I just love vaping cannabis. :peace: amen

Larrytargeteye

Vapin' stevens
Doing it through some glass and water is nice and smooth but is far too detrimental to flavour and even more so,effect!so i just use glass and water here and there or when ive eaten a gram of decarbed weed just to top me up

Larrytargeteye,
Reactions: habitat-fc

Hwy420

I often start with dry and take a few hits, then I increase the temperature a little and connect my vape to a bong and finish my load "wet"

Hwy420,
Top Bottom