You think your vaporizer is nice?

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
:lol:

Look at this puppy, it's friggin' huge!

8557060_f14bd4f251_o.jpg

I found this some time back but I was reminded of it today, so I thought I would share it with all you vapor-enthusiasts. :D

SO who wants a hit? :p

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
damn .....LOL huge and ugly but so much funny LOL thanks sharing LOL

Clear_Dome,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
haha ... perhaps the air-vapor ratio might be a bit out. But if you can fill that chamber whooooooo that would be a king hit! :whip:

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I bet Tom is pretty upset he didn't think of this.

:rofl:

Is there a story behind it? I'd guess it's at a NL coffeeshop or something. :D

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I dunno where it came from *shrug* I just found it surfing the web stoned.

It looks like it has the option of having 3 tubes for drawing -- it's a vapor hookah! If you got 3 people sucking on that thing, with enough weed in the bowl I guarantee you could get it milky with vapor! :p

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
For sure, that thing would be legendary. Hard to see how big the bowl is, but yeah, when you look at that monstrosity you just wanna fill it with like a quarter ounce and go to town. :brow:

It'd be cool if it had multiple bowls, all being hit with the hot air, for an even cook and the freshest vapor.

vtac,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Dutchy,

owlsdobleest (sorry for wrong spelling or forgetting un-used dutch words) Anyhow, thank you for finding this--now I can link this thread to my comment from this post (http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=16891#p16891) Comment: "I agree that domes can be fairly 'draggy'. The reverberations of a large bubble escaping (like the down-stem of the de-verdamper, an old-skool JB piece and that giant vaporizer thing http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=202 ) definitely contributes to drag (as well as dilution if the force carries over into a chamber that contains air and contributes to mixing)."

Good memories with Everett in Antwerp :brow:

edit: Alstublieft is the word I meant. Locals would use the word when they were about to give me the inside scoop about something only locals would be likely to know or just before expressing gratitude/approval (I still may be wrong--apparently my trips to Holland were a bit 'hazy' :lol: )

Progress,

Dutchy

Erik
Hi Progress, Thats not Dutch i think lol. Your welcome. Jeah Evert is a cool guy and helps out lots of patiens over here in Holland with his Verdamper. He's doing it for ages.

Dutchy,
Top Bottom