YosVape

natural farmer

Wot wot wooooootttt???? If it doubles up as a mac I need to get on that list ASAP!! Hahahaha

EDIT: after some time into this I have to pay my respects to the guy! I prefer simper designs but this guy deserves some love!

natural farmer,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
I've been wondering when something like this would show up. One for the software heads. I have no idea what use it all really is, but shoot if it doesn't make me smile…

The G4 cube housing is a clever choice.

nopartofme,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Holy crap! I know it would just be a matter of time until someone beat me to it. I love my RPi, it's one of the best development tools I own and I was going to try to make a vape out of it at some point.

But WOW I just looked at the project page of this thing and the complexity is huge. I mean it is really cool, I think I might join in the project since it is open source and open dev. But the cost of this thing is what is scaring me off. I have no idea why they need both an Arduino and a RPi in the same package when the Pi is more than capable of doing the PID work simultaneous to the TCP/IP stuff. Just seems wasteful in my opinion.

Hell the arduino on it's own is probably powerful enough to pull most of the stuff off.

Anyways thanks for showing us this VTac, I am really interested to see if it fleshes out.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems like they actually finished the project. But the wiki has hardly any information about the final iterations and they have no github for the code. Sad Face.

Top Bottom