1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Yocan Torch - Best Portable Enail

Discussion in 'E-cig Based Portables' started by Yocantech, Jul 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Genki88

Genki88 Active Member

just got a yocan torch today..............awesome BUT my istick 60w mod wont fit.

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  2. Hoosier

Hoosier Well-Known Member

Why won't it fit? You should just need to take the atomizer side completely off, and then screw on your mod, and then put the atomizer back on

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  3. Genki88

Genki88 Active Member

Rounded bottom on mod overlaps atomizer. Might have to file it down to make it fit.

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  4. abby

abby Member

Can someone who owns the Yocan Torch tell me what other atomizers and what other battery mods are usable with the Torch's base? Is it possible to use a yocan torch as a 'water pipe adapter' for the saionara/divinetribe attys with an evic vtc?

invertedisdead and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  5. Hoosier

Hoosier Well-Known Member

No luck with the sai. Regarding the DT, I doubt it would work due to the airflow restrictions. The best coil I have found is the yocan cerum ceramic donut paired with my mod at about 14w.

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  6. Trogdor

Trogdor Vapinating the peasants

I'm curious, has anyone bought a Torch or any other yocan products from Fasttech? Bought an Evolve Plus for closer to the MSRP so the price cut is appealing. I'm still a bit worried about whether or not it's the real deal, even though they label it as authentic for $30. Otherwise I'll probably wait for the $50 Yocan USA listing to come back in stock.

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  7. waxdab23

waxdab23 Well-Known Member

Check out this post from @karmakid64: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/yocan-evolve-wax-pen.20035/page-29#post-1049578

Morty, SSVUN~YAH and Trogdor like this.
  8. Trogdor

Thanks for the link @waxdab23, ended up ordering a torch using the 20% off code. Decided to pick up a cerum donut coil as well since I've been digging the QDC in the Evolve Plus, YocanUSA was nice enough to include a ceramic coil cap too when I asked. Bit front-heavy for the trusty Joda rig (hence the stabilizing finger) but it worked well for the first dab, can see the appeal of the ceramic donut coils. Love the carb button on the steel cover as well

[​IMG]

9. VapourHaze

VapourHaze Vaping since '02

Hows the flavour on this thing? Comparable to low temp quartz banger?

Morty likes this.
  10. nosmoking

nosmoking Fogmonger

When it is clean the flavor is pretty good, but no where near as close to a quartz banger IMHO. The coils and donut attys get really gunked up and are hard to get really clean again so once you've used it your doomed to some burnt taste no matter what if you ask me. It may not be much, but it gets stronger. Flavor still was not much of an issue to me as it usually tastes good still with fresh wax in it, the flavor will degrade quickly each hit until you reload again. The reason I ended up stepping away from this one is because it takes 3-5 hits for me to get the effect I would get off one dab.

I am sure others will chime in about great taste, but keep in mind most of us using this are not using real enails to compare flavor too. I have been using a quartz banger for monthes and just stepped up to a SiC dish that I use with a torch so I feel that I have some experience of good flavor from quality products.

11. VapourHaze

VapourHaze Vaping since '02

Thanks mate as i suspected. Cheers for the detailed response

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  12. dankonlee_21

dankonlee_21 New Member

3 weeks in, same coil...I can't say anything bad about it. And for $30 at a local smoke shop? This is truly an awesome stealth enail that fits any glass, or use it straight up by itself. I have a ton of stuff, i know gimmick "cloupoor M4" spelled wrong on purpose, game changer. Buy now

13. waxdab23

waxdab23 Well-Known Member

Any domestic online sellers in the U.S. for replacement QDC coils these days? Can't find them anywhere.

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  14. Simple10

Simple10 New Member

Does this thing work well with oil concentrates or just wax?

15. Trogdor

YocanUSA seems to be a legit vendor, although I prefer to order from what I believe is their sister company (vapepensales, same return address and packaging from both websites) because they give the option of buying coil caps as well.

I've found that the new magneto coil can fit in the Yocan torch when the carb button is removed, although this requires covering the hole with your finger. Works well and I'm lazy so I love the ease of loading, however I need to find something else to carb with because the vapor can get rather hot

SSVUN~YAH and waxdab23 like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors