1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Yocan Stealth: 2-in-1 device for Juice and Concentrate

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Portable Vaporizers' started by Yocantech, May 7, 2018.

1. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

Thank you! I also have one of these and will be reviewing it soon.

[/QUOTE]

It does say that, but i have not found any way to adjust it like on my Hive 2.0.

biohacker and OF like this.
  2. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Beats me, but it's like the Lady just said.....

And she's quite welcome. I'm looking forward to her 'take' on it. IMO she's worth listening to. Good experience, shares it straight.

OF

Vicki likes this.
  3. OF

OF Well-Known Member

So I sent a PM to Yocan about this (variable voltage), they confirmed it's not a feature on this model at present, but perhaps in the future? I've asked their permission to quote directly.

But for now it seems to be a mistake or future plan. Or the box is way ahead of what's inside? In either case we don't have that ability today.

OF

Edit: I just got permission to quote the maker, it's in two parts:
    And:
    So we have beta units, the next version will feature this like on say Flick? That is 3 pushes will change colors and powers (rather than light more LEDs like Hive 2.

Next time. for now 'please ignore the "variable voltage"' part? It ain't happening.....yet.

Regards to all.

OF

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    joekar, Vicki and biohacker like this.
  4. joekar

joekar This IS my happy face..

I would love to test one, if the offer is still available.....Thank you.

5. biohacker

biohacker fully melted

We both missed the boat on this one ;) Fortunately, they are not very expensive devices.

joekar likes this.
  6. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

Apparently the adjustable voltage is not available on the beta units, which I have. @Yocantech told me variable voltage will be available on the final production units. So, that answers that question.

joekar and OF like this.
  7. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Exactly so. Please note my post third above yours. Their response is quoted there.

OF

joekar and Vicki like this.
  8. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

You probably got the same message I did.

joekar and OF like this.
  9. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Let's hope so......

I asked for and got permission to post their message to me, it's above, does it match what you got? Mine came in two parts, had I not asked permission I wouldn't have ever got the second one (with the details of how it will work).

In any event, best to ignore the printing on the box for now. It has a single, fixed power. FWIW it seems to work mighty fine to me, but I know for sure there are some who welcomed this feature (variable voltage) on Hive 2 over Hive 1.

OF

joekar likes this.
  10. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

They told me I could let everyone know my unit is a beta unit which has no variable voltage. My message is a little bit different, but close.

OF and mephisto like this.
  11. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

[​IMG]

I’ve been using the Yocan Stealth for a couple weeks now. I own a lot of Yocan pens, but my favorite is still the Yocan Hive 2.0. The Stealth is a lot bigger than both Hives, which I think are much more stealthy. I think the “flip” action is cool looking, but it has not served me well. With the quartz coil upside down, concentrate runs back into the mouthpiece, and that sucks. That’s obviously not a problem with the tanks, but I think it’s a big issue with the quartz coils. The constant “flipping” can also shoot concentrate out of the coil area as well. As a result, I keep the mouthpiece always facing upright to prevent these issues which kinda defeats the purpose of this unit in the first place. Considering the design of the Stealth, I would have to say using the tanks are your best option if you don’t want concentrate leaking down into the mouthpiece when it is upside down.

I honestly don’t see how this is supposed to be more stealthy than the Hives which are much smaller and can be concealed in the palm of your hand. I can’t hide the Stealth because it is just too big. Maybe someone with bigger hands could hide it more easily. I do have a beta unit, and it has no variable voltage, so I cannot comment on that. The one voltage I do have available seems to be the highest setting, and I’ve been able to use that setting just fine. It charges up pretty quickly, same as the Hives. One nice thing about the Stealth is that the tanks and quartz coils from the Hive also work with the Stealth. You just have to unscrew the magnetic bottom piece first. That has been very handy, love that!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    macbill, biohacker and OF like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors