1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Yocan Hive 2.0 - for juice and concentrate

Discussion in 'E-cig Based Portables' started by Yocantech, Nov 9, 2017.

1. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

The torch is a mostly a water device, although one does not have to employ water. I view the Hive 2.0 as more a discreet on-the-go device for concentrate. There is only one small wrapped coil as opposed to the Torch's two larger coils. On the other hand, I really like that one can use commercially purchased oil carts (some are too wide) in the Hive. It is far easier to carry in a pocket than a 510 e-cig battery. Since it has 3 temperature settings, you can set it where you like.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    FractaLSD likes this.
  2. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

The one on the very right is the one I am needing replacements for. Thanks for the picture!

3. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

I ordered the quartz coil replacement from Yocan last week. They have had my money for a week, and they haven’t shipped my order. Yes, I have messaged them, but thought I would put it out here too. :). @Yocantech

4. Yocantech

Yocantech Well-Known Member Manufacturer

Your order number please ? We'll check it for you. :)

Vicki likes this.
  5. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

Thank you. I finally received an email with a tracking number, but DHL does not have the package yet. Tracking said that, so I called them, and they verified that they do not have the package yet.

6. Yocantech

Please don't worry,it's normal,they will update the delivery info in 1-3 days,please be more patient,thanks! :)

7. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

@Yocantech Ok, I waited a few days. DHL still does not have my package from you. I called them to make sure. It’s already Thursday in China. Are you ever going to give them the package? This is getting ridiculous. I’m about to dispute my credit card charges.

8. Yocantech

You chose the delivery method,for EMS/e-Packet,normally it needs 15-25 days to arrive you. So please be more patient,they may not update the delivery info until your package arrive your country.

OF likes this.
  9. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

I actually chose the faster shipping method, but somehow that got changed. If I don’t see this in the system by next week, I am disputing my credit card charges. They should have at least had this in their hands by now.

KidFated. likes this.
  10. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

Ok, it is finally in the DHL system. Thank you

KidFated. likes this.
  11. bbx

bbx Member

Hi, please can someone recommend a good place online to get replacement cartridges please within the UK so i’m not paying international shippage everytime.. thanks!

12. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

I’m curious how often people have to soak their coils? I can’t even seem to go a week without having to swap coils now.

13. FractaLSD

FractaLSD PsychMyc

I use a different Yocan device (Torch) and i decided id try soaking coils in alcohol and see what that does. Should be fine. Def helps clean my other nails for the Source Nail and burns off right away

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors