• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Yocan Handy Box Mod Battery

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The Handy landed with an extra surprise, an even smaller Rega.

Don't have much time to fiddle with them now, just put a charge on em and threw them back in their boxes... excited to bust these out tomorrow when I land in Denver!

So what is the deal with preheating a cart? Never had to do this before, isn't it kinda wasteful to fire the atomizer for 10s without taking a draw?

Exactly as ChooChoo said, that is how I use it with all my cartridges. The handy is nice because it is only 10 seconds and most others are 15, it is also a very low temp.

however preheat may be useful as a preheat for cartridges that use a much thicker oil... I used to see these super thick honey vape carts around, never got to try one and now I don't see them anymore?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Been bashing on the Rega and Handy all week.
Frankly, these devices are not for me. Low setting was too wispy for my taste and the medium setting burned the carts and tasted foul. The 10s heat up is novel, but the temp settings really put me off. I eagerly switched back to a battery with a fully adjustable voltage.

Both are easy to palm and can make disappear when out and about. The form factor was nice. The handy feels solid, but the Rega did not share the feeling. It felt cheap and plastic. Both devices use the same exact programming and settings, but the rega has an even smaller battery.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Been bashing on the Rega and Handy all week.
Frankly, these devices are not for me. Low setting was too wispy for my taste and the medium setting burned the carts and tasted foul. The 10s heat up is novel, but the temp settings really put me off. I eagerly switched back to a battery with a fully adjustable voltage.

Both are easy to palm and can make disappear when out and about. The form factor was nice. The handy feels solid, but the Rega did not share the feeling. It felt cheap and plastic. Both devices use the same exact programming and settings, but the rega has an even smaller battery.
I use ROSIN the most these daze’s!

A mod is the most intelligent battery source 4-my need’s?
If you prefer adjusting a mod 40 watts or more?
I have a PEN that is PINK & adjustability between voltage! (Lowest setting) 3.2 V?
200 watt mod due 2 my laziness towards charging!
80 watt is my little unit.
100 watt I bought on impulse.

The attachments from ELOVE R used with a battery source that suit’s my vaping medicine!
Attachment wise I like them!
YOCAN has decent stuff!

300 watt mod unit’s R like a BIG GLUP?
20 watt’s is my starting point +/-.

Last edited:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Yeah that is handy but devices with non-replaceable batteries should be banned.

Haze Mister,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah that is handy but devices with non-replaceable batteries should be banned.

I've never seen a single simple cartridge pen battery like this that has replaceable batteries... That would make them so much larger, and it is totally unnecessary for this type of cheap easy product imo

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: paehtod

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I agree with @Vicki we don't need anymore devices with non-replacable batteries, I have a friend who get tools and knowledges to replace batteries on this sort of item but it's a tought job!

Sometimes I have white led blinking and no heat and this is doesn't seems related to a low power... did you get this issue too?

PPN,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I agree with @Vicki we don't need anymore devices with non-replacable batteries, I have a friend who get tools and knowledges to replace batteries on this sort of item but it's a tought job!

Sometimes I have white led blinking and no heat and this is doesn't seems related to a low power... did you get this issue too?

I think that means the cart isn’t making proper contact. I’ve had that happen a couple times, and I just had to take the cart out, and put it back in.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Yep three blinking white lights means the connection is not making contact. Seems to happen most often if you get debris like sand or dirt where the magnet connects. Also your lips can tilt the cartridge off center a bit and lose connection sometimes.

Gozer

710 snob
Three blinking lights means the party is over.
It can be a bummer when your out and about with no way to clean your unit.

For me it usually means rubbing alcohol and a swab inside and around the contacts.
Carts will leak, even just a little, and gunk up the interior.

My Handy gets heavy use. I usually clean it every two or three days.

Top Bottom