Yocan Groote Box Mod Battery

Yocantech

Manufacturer
Hi Guys,
Where is the coolest place you've taken your pen this summer?

The Yocan Groote Box Mod is coming.
It can safely and securely fit with most 510 thread oil atomizers.
Groot mod accepts cartridges from 9 mm to 11.5 mm allowing you to enjoy a wide variety of cartridges on the market.
The-Yocan-Groote-box-mod-battery-600x600-1.jpg

Features:
Fit Your Favorite 510 Cartridges
Small and Compact Design
350mAh Battery Capacity
Preheat Mode: Click the power button 2 times
Adjustable voltage: Tap fire button 3 times to change 2.5V / 3.0V / 3.5V option.
( 2.5V: one green light / 3.0V: two green lights / 3.5V: three green lights).

The-Yocan-Groote-box-mod-battery_07.jpg

Learn more: https://www.yocantech.com/featured_item/groote

Last edited by a moderator:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I was fortunate to test out the YoCan handy recently, gave some feedback on the temperature settings, and I'm extremely impressed to see that YoCan has implemented some of that feedback in this newer model. Specifically that they lowered the voltage settings from 2.7v/3.5v/4.0v to my suggested range of 2.5v/3.0v/3.5v

I'm definitely interested in this, and digging these colorways too, the gradient colors are fresh! The Handy has become my go-to for prefilled cartridges, and I could see this one taking the top spot.

Nice job YoCan :clap:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've got one of these to test, it is really nice, very premium feeling. The gradient color is gorgeous, the taller thinner design (compared to the Handy and Wit) is very nice in the hand. Looks nice with the team cart I tried it with last night, will post photos later along with more review.

@Stu can you change this thread name to "Yocan Groote"? as that is the final product name. Thanks!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I've got one of these to test, it is really nice, very premium feeling. The gradient color is gorgeous, the taller thinner design (compared to the Handy and Wit) is very nice in the hand. Looks nice with the team cart I tried it with last night, will post photos later along with more review.

@Stu can you change this thread name to "Yocan Groote"? as that is the final product name. Thanks!

I agree the zinc alloy Groote and Wit are much more sturdy and solid than the Handy, I was honestly impressed at the build quality.
Buttons have been fixed, not clanky at all anymore.
I also like the Groote form factor, similar size as a Bic lighter, obviously gunning for the Ccell Silo.

Although the Kodo might be my favorite out of the new releases, super lightweight, no magnetic connector; not as small with a 1g cart as the Wit, but pretty compact with a .5g cart, super lightweight. I also like the three dots indicating power level, easy for anyone to figure out. The white - blue - green is a little less memorable.

Only strange thing I noticed is despite the lower voltages, these new models almost seem to hit faster than the Handy? At least, that was my initial impression, lots more testing to do here! I'll be interested in hearing what others think about the power levels.

Justpassedu

I been using the Groote , Wit & Kodo since Friday , I took some images of all 3 for everyone next to a standard Bic lighter for size comparison - https://imgur.com/a/WQ4CNPy , Since this is the Groote thread I will say it is definitely a improvement to me over the recent Handy they have come out with . Button presses are now solid and a non issue , it also fits multiple size carts and has nice airflow . The color schemes are very different compared to others out and look really nice in my opinion . Taste wise I found the 1st two temps to suit my needs and provide large clouds with nice flavor , moving up to the highest temp the flavor tapers off a bit but the effects increase . They operate like most pens on the market , simple & easy to use and this one has a magnetic connection . Thank you @Yocantech for the pens and continuing to try and improve your products .

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
s128Q17U3B2GP383RtneTR5JWQVDMUYUk4uafPaBzXY.jpg

The Groote is a brand new recessed cartridge battery from YoCan which they kindly sent me for feedback. This is a very solid and sturdy device (48 grams, empty - with a Zinc Alloy shell) and clearly shows YoCan is stepping their game up. It contains a built in 350 mAh battery and charges in 30 minutes with the included Micro USB cable. The Groote uses the same White/Blue/Green voltage indications as the Handy, but the voltage has been reduced to 2.5v/3.0v/3.5v for all you terp chasers - this allows it to work great with thick oil like this unwinterized Outco co2 sauce. This is clearly a competitor for the Ccell Silo, but these three power settings compared to the Silo's fixed 3.7v output gives the YoCan a serious advantage when terp chasing and trying to preserve your oil.

It features a familiar 2 click preheat, 3 clicks to change voltage, and 5 to turn on and off. At about the size of a Bic lighter, this battery is extremely compact, particularly with one gram cartridges due to the recessed design.

The clanky buttons from the Handy have been fixed, the whole device is much sturdier and really feels like a quality device that you would expect to cost more; even the magnetic adapter feels stronger than earlier YoCan batteries. I've been testing this one for a couple weeks and it's become my go-to for carts. If you're in the market for a compact pen battery with some good settings for your high terpene cartridges, this would definitely be one to look at!

Size check
image80ecc389e30d43d2.jpg

P.S. I am REALLY digging this Pearl White finish! This thing is sleek looking, feels solid, fits great in the hand, and is super compact.

https://www.yocantech.com/featured_item/groote

Shit Snacks

Still enjoying mine, yes the button is much better than the handy, even though it doesn't have the nice 3 leds like the wit & kodo. Overall it has been pretty responsive for me with 1 gram carts, which are even nicer in the Groote thanks to its its taller size. It is super compact and very ergonomic, beautiful finish and durable build!

Shit Snacks

Whoop double post bc this threads been quiet! But I'm still digging mine, seen here with a half gram CDC (California Dab Company) cart of Jack Herer, even sleeker than full gram carts:

IMG-20190917-142247880.jpg

I guess Kodo & Wit threads should technically be moved from the upcoming section to over here too though? Not sure if UNIpro is released yet

Top Bottom