Yocan Explore

Yoosh

www.yocantech.com/explore/index.html

New dual purpose kit from Yocan (dry herb and wax). Seems styled after the popular AIO box mods which might help with stealth. Dry herb section seems like standard conduction fare but the ceramic concentrate coil sounds intriguing.

201707241707407952.jpg

201707241707437061.jpg

201707241707422210.jpg
201707241707458102.jpg
201707241707465150.jpg

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Seems styled after the popular AIO box mods which might help with stealth.

Looks interesting, I'm considering getting a DT dry herb atomizer for the few occasions where I need to be very stealth and the ecig like shape and form factor on this seems great.

mephisto

This looks like a perfect vape for using with tobacco, and extract......While I detest conduction with regard to mj, this vape will travel well and perform 2 different tasks.......

mephisto,

notown

www.yocantech.com/explore/index.html

New dual purpose kit from Yocan (dry herb and wax). Seems styled after the popular AIO box mods which might help with stealth. Dry herb section seems like standard conduction fare but the ceramic concentrate coil sounds intriguing.

201707241707407952.jpg

201707241707437061.jpg

201707241707422210.jpg
201707241707458102.jpg
201707241707465150.jpg
This thing kicks ass. I just bought one on eBay last week and I've put down all my other handhelds. Weird that eBay was the only place I could find it for sale. I really like the wax bucket for it. It's lined with what looks like almost corogated ceramic material. For dry herb it works well too. The stir pin keeps it from tasting like dark roast right away. Just wish it was a little cheaper!! Although if it stays as tuff as it feels it's worth it.

notown,

C No Ego

the descriptive grammar! they could have subbed out the grammar part you think? sounds shady right from the start...

C No Ego,

C No Ego

This thing kicks ass. I just bought one on eBay last week and I've put down all my other handhelds. Weird that eBay was the only place I could find it for sale. I really like the wax bucket for it. It's lined with what looks like almost corogated ceramic material. For dry herb it works well too. The stir pin keeps it from tasting like dark roast right away. Just wish it was a little cheaper!! Although if it stays as tuff as it feels it's worth it.
how does the top stay on when you can turn/stir it while seated? just curious...

C No Ego,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Can you post some pictures of the concentrate coil?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
What material is the mouthpiece is made of :)).. plastic or silicone, i like the stir stick too
? For sure Yocan have brought some innovative products on the market..
Just saw this crazy 5 shooter pipe :D..
Btw just checked with a chinese vaporizer source and these explorers run for 25-30 $ for 5-10 pc.. .i guess they will soon be available as single units for 40$ on DHgate or Aliexpress or other similar sites.. that ebay deal is a total rippoff.. you could have gotten 5 units for that price :D...

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,

notown

What material is the mouthpiece is made of :)).. plastic or silicone, i like the stir stick too
Btw just checked with a chinese vaporizer source and these explorers run for 25-30 $ for 5-10 pc.. .i guess they will soon be available as single units for 40$ on DHgate or Aliexpress or other similar sites.. that ebay deal is a total rippoff.. you could have gotten 5 units for that price :D...
I know. I tried ali and dh. By the time they added shipping a single unit was almost the same price plus there was an moq of ten units and they wanted proof of business and to digitally sign a binding minimum advertised price agreement. The mention of a single or five unit order was just to get you interested.

notown,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
A New toy! Yes, I am so into Yocan products. I just ordered one, and they claim it will be here 8/10. Xmas in Aug!

macbill,

notown

A New toy! Yes, I am so into Yocan products. I just ordered one, and they claim it will be here 8/10. Xmas in Aug!
Sweet. Let us know what you think when you get it. I would like to know if you like it as much as I do. Mine has been with me everywhere since I got it. I love the fact that it looks just like a mod box.

notown,

notown

notown,

Abysmal Vapor

Hey bud,you forgot to add your post to the quote ? @notown
Btw the seller was willing to sell even 5 units,i have had business with that guy a few times and he aint going to lie to me :)..,he is just a reseller of the most popular brands there,every order above 100$ is possible.

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,

notown

You really got me thinking about the prices of these units as well as a lot of others so after a good long session I started shooting emails and made a couple phone calls. It seems we all forget about the concept of wholesale versus retail. I looked for online retailers selling popular units at super low prices and noticed most of the were listing out of stock. I actually got a couple people on the phone and got to hear the horror stories they are living right now. One guy is about to lose his house and his brick and mortar store in Las Vegas. All of them broke minimum advertised price agreements and now they are being sued by the manufacturers. I guess they don't screw around when it comes to retail price standard anymore. Most of them are using Law firms here in the US to do their bidding. Some of the manufacturers are taking it easy as long as the perpetrators still advertise their product without being allowed to obtain more stock. So I guess when you can find units on eBay or other sites selling for around wholesale price buy them up before the seller gets plugged because the era of MAP pricing is here. But I'm sure we will still see a manufacturer competing with their bulk customers here and there. Hopefully the Yocan prices will drop a bit after this initial launch period because I want another one for back up but the price is a little high to pay for a spare.

Btw the seller was willing to sell even 5 units,i have had business with that guy a few times and he aint going to lie to me :)..,he is just a reseller of the most popular brands there,every order above 100$ is possible.
Would you be willing to give me his contact info?

I would definitely pay $129.99 for 5 units shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
notown,
Reactions: KeroZen

Abysmal Vapor

I would definitely pay $129.99 for 5 units shipped
Hey there,i shot him a message to quote for 5pc to USA,i will let you know when he get backs to me,also asked him if he wants to do business with you :).
Anyway also asked Yocan directly and got this reply :)
Asked them if i can buy 5pc for me and my friends shipped to USA,California.. :).. I think shipping quote is insanely high.. I really doubt that DHL costs that much.. maybe they quoted via fedex.. I asked them why is shipping so god damn high and if there are lower prised shipping options and will let you know of their reply too..

Hello,
Thanks for your inquiry, this is Lilian from Yocan Factory.
As for Yocan Explore, unit price is 23.9USD, MOQ is 5pcs.
If you will order 5pcs, total cost is around 280USD( including shipping cost), then goods will be shipped to your ad dress.
If it is ok for you, please let us know your more detail address, post zip, phone number and attn ? so that we can make the invoice for you.
More questions please feel free to contact me freely.
Kind regards,
Lilian
My alibaba account is like 10+ years old,i am a gold user..
Btw sites like bangood.. and gearbest dont stock most their items,they just have contracts with the factories or other re-sellers to ship single units directly to the customers :))..,if your account was really new ,maybe it was the reason why they demanded VAT ...

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,

notown

The retail price has dropped on the Explore big time. So I ordered another one for $49.95 and when it arrived I was amazed at what a priece of crap the second unit was. It's lighter, takes longer to heat up, stuff rattling around inside, and the manufacturing residue is all over this thing. The smell is horrendous. seller has all authentication material so I guess that's just the quality of anything past the test batch.

notown,
Reactions: Jill NYC

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
The retail price has dropped on the Explore big time. So I ordered another one for $49.95 and when it arrived I was amazed at what a priece of crap the second unit was. It's lighter, takes longer to heat up, stuff rattling around inside, and the manufacturing residue is all over this thing. The smell is horrendous. seller has all authentication material so I guess that's just the quality of anything past the test batch.

Thx for saving me, was just about to try one as a gift for a bud.

tennisguru1,

notown

I am sorry to have bought one. It tastes funny. Ah, well. Way waste of money, in my opinion.
If you got one from the first batch the odor is from the sponge cut out in the box. A good wipe down with iso and the smell and weird flavor goes away.

notown,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I'll give that a try. Still, it appears to me that some airflow comes from below. It allows air to be introduced through the USB port on the bottom and through the electronics. To verify that claim, seal off the side air slots and inhale. Air easily comes through the USB port.

I certainly see the value of a combi-style vaporizer. For me, this one doesn't fit the bill. That doesn't mean others won't find value in it. For example, taping the USB port so that air does not flow through it. EDIT: Sealing the USB port doesn't seem to stop air getting in while closing the side air slots.

Last edited:
Top Bottom