1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Yocan Evolve Wax Pen

Discussion in 'E-cig Based Portables' started by Yocantech, Dec 3, 2015.

Tags:
  1. karmakid64

karmakid64 Member

thats only for donut coil the qdc does not work in temp mode only in power mode donut coils work in temp mode just fine.:love:

tennisguru1 likes this.
  2. tennisguru1

tennisguru1 Active Member

Thank You,
    Really nice tasting at around 390
    Evic Two Mini with Evolve + Atty
    TCR 471, 20w, 390-420f
    also NI, 20w 390-420f as
    per your advice.
    Both work well

Yocantech likes this.
  3. Wahiker

Wahiker Well-Known Member

So, I'm thinking about giving a Yocan pen as a gift. Is there any consensus regarding which is better: the Evolve Plus or the Magneto? The cost seems to be pretty close, so it's really just a question of which performs better.

tennisguru1 likes this.
  4. tennisguru1

tennisguru1 Active Member

I also got an Evolve regular with Donut coils, how do I use these smaller donuts on my evic two mini?

5. huffmybrd

huffmybrd Member

go with the evolve+, theres been tons of complaints about the magneto coils

tennisguru1 and karmakid64 like this.
  6. Trogdor

Trogdor Vapinating the peasants

Just wanted to show you guys something I've been working on. I use a mech mods with the evolve plus so I no longer have a stash jar built in. I figured preloading coils is easier than carrying all the stuff to load on the go, but it's hard to carry them around without getting everything shticky. Enter the koil keeper, it holds 3 loaded and capped coils, and stays shut with a pair of magnets. Thoughts?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Wahiker

Wahiker Well-Known Member

Nice! Homemade? What are the approx dimensions?

8. Trogdor

Thanks! I 3D printed it through my university's club, but hopefully I can get my own printer running over break. It's roughly 3.25" X 1" X 1.75", though I'm working on a redesign which should shrink it down more

tennisguru1 likes this.
  9. zor

zor I hate the kids

I love it! Very cool idea dude, would love to see the other two pics (seems like they didn't load?

tennisguru1 likes this.
  10. Trogdor

Thanks man, appreciate it! That was just me being a dummy, I didn't get the two pictures embedded right the first time and missed those tags. Finally got the home printer running enough to print the V2, definitely more pocketable this time around

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vicki, tennisguru1 and zor like this.
  11. Psychoholic

Psychoholic Well-Known Member

Hello super new to the whole mod box thing so if my questions sounds stupid I hope you forgive my ignorance :-) Anyway I have a evolve plus and I've been messing around with the ceramic coils. I also have a kangertech Kbox mini and I wanted to try it on there. So the question is this what watts should I try? Its a max 50 but I'm thinking 15-20 range. I just ran across the kanger and got a deal so that's why I'm using it. I don't think it has a TCR mode.. Thanks for any and all help..

tennisguru1 likes this.
  12. gooroo

gooroo Member

For the evolve ceramic donut coils on the Kangertech, I use 14-15 watts depending on the concentrate. I've tried up to 20 watts but destroyed a couple coils in the process. 14-16W has not been an issue for me.

tennisguru1 and Psychoholic like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors