• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Yocan Evolve Wax Pen

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Evolve for $16.99 and Evolve Plus for $23.99 from here:

https://www.puffpuffpassit.com/collections/vaporizers

Never dealt with these guys. Stumbled upon them while searching for a Yocan local distributor in the Bay Area.

Too good to be true? Fake? Alternative Yocan? Anyone dealt with these guys?

For $30 and free shipping i ordered a Yocan Magneto. At that price, what the hell, why not.

IAmKrazy2,
Reactions: Bangjr

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Will definitely recommend PPPi. Quick free shipping, good price, responded to an email almost instantly and they even threw in some swag and some candy.

The magneto itself isn't as much a beast as i thought after first impressions. But i do like the feel and design.

zor

Well, after however many months I give up on the Magneto. The coil tastes pretty crappy, never tasted very good to begin with. I lose a lot of wax in the loading tool portion of the coil cap. And now the coil died.

The magnetiic cap of the magneto and the loading tool were the best parts of it but I've ditched the default awful coil and now use my evolve plus one instead. It's too bad, I was really looking forward to an all-in-one solution so I don't need to carry a loading tool round with me.

slackwaredragon

SlackmasterD
Well, after however many months I give up on the Magneto. The coil tastes pretty crappy, never tasted very good to begin with. I lose a lot of wax in the loading tool portion of the coil cap. And now the coil died.

The magnetiic cap of the magneto and the loading tool were the best parts of it but I've ditched the default awful coil and now use my evolve plus one instead. It's too bad, I was really looking forward to an all-in-one solution so I don't need to carry a loading tool round with me.

That's pretty much been my experience. The only difference is that I've switched from using the battery that came with the Evolve Magneto to a Vaporessor Target TC Mini mod, tiny (smaller than the Magneto battery) and I'm able to control the wattage. 8-12w is best for the Miracle B, I read the battery is pushing 20-25w that comes with the magneto. No wonder it doesn't taste good after a while! Sadly, doesn't fix the issues with the loading tool but at least it's better.

Trogdor

Vapinating the peasants
I haven't had issues losing wax to the tool, I found that priming the coil a bit so it radiates enough heat helps melt all the wax off. However this also requires vaping the entire dabble in one session since it doesn't get hot enough to melt everything otherwise. That also explains the poor taste I suppose. If they could figure out how to add a loading tool to a QDC that would be neat, assuming it wouldn't just splash oil everywhere.

Seems like carrying several loaded and capped coils is still the most practical/stealthy way to reload on the go, but having to buy all those extra coils and caps is kind of a bummer

Trogdor,
Reactions: zor

Trogdor

Vapinating the peasants
Has anyone here heard of the Hecig dab tool coils? I was looking for more EP+ coils and I saw these on the same website. Not sure if it still belongs since it's not Yocan, even though the atomizer looks awfully similar and even says magneto on it. I wonder if the similarities extend to the coil threading as well, since they have the traditional QDC and ceramic disk

HeCig_Big_Hero_Coil_1.jpg

HeCig_Big_Hero_Vaporizer_3_1024x1024.png

https://vapepensales.com/products/hecig-big-hero-replacement-coils

https://vapepensales.com/products/hecig-big-hero-magnetic-dual-quartz-wax-pen

karmakid64

my magneto coil burned out in a month it gave clouds but never as tasty as the donut.

I Think the Yocan ceramic donut coil is the best BUT I ordered one from yocanusa and it burned out in two weeks! I've been using these CDC coils for a year now with no problems. so I order a second CDC from yocanusa and it lasted only a week! well I'm pissed with yocanusa.com because they say its something I did. I use my coils at 18watts and they usually last over a month. not very happy right now :/ I've been thinking of getting a kandy pen gravity donut or a puffco.

karmakid64,

snackmaster

Been looking at pens for a little while and finally ordered an evolve plus because I figure I've gotta start somewhere. Haven't really had any experience with concentrates, so looking for advice on what to put in the thing...

I see all types of concentrates on dispensary menus: wax, shatter, sugar, resin, rosin, hash, bubble, full melt, etc, etc. I think I have a pretty basic understanding of what all these things are, but is there any particular type I should seek out or avoid using with the stock quartz dual coils? What about ceramic donuts? Figure I'll order a set of those eventually.

snackmaster,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

karmakid64

this past month I have had to order 4 ceramic coils from yocanusa.com because they all keep failing or arriving already shorted out! has anyone else expericend consistent bad ceramic coils? its seems their quality control has gone crappy! I'm so upset :(

karmakid64,

mephisto

Go with the Puffco +, can't beat the price or performance. If you stay in the green temp setting, you can sip flavor and rip clouds. Very slick little stainless steel pen, with magnetic top. They have the Puffco Pro also. I may have the names reversed. I am referring to the smaller of the 2 models.

karmakid64

Go with the Puffco +, can't beat the price or performance. If you stay in the green temp setting, you can sip flavor and rip clouds. Very slick little stainless steel pen, with magnetic top. They have the Puffco Pro also. I may have the names reversed. I am referring to the smaller of the 2 models.
How long do those puffco coils last??? they are kinda pricey so I'm hoping they have a great lifespan also I can't tell witch one is smaller! LOL!

karmakid64,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
How long do those puffco coils last??? they are kinda pricey so I'm hoping they have a great lifespan also I can't tell witch one is smaller! LOL!
The Plus is the bigger one which is what I use and the coils last a month or so before they start to get a bad taste towards the end of long hits. I have burnt out a couple but only after a month unless I had a defective coil.

I think the one @mephisto was refering to is the Pro or Pro2

nosmoking,
Top Bottom